WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't mom say bio dad didn't know Aliayah was his child? Am I getting my cases confused?

No, you're on the right case. If he didn't know....he does now.

Regardless of what I think about the Mom, that never should have happened. It would not surprise me if this 911 operator faces some type of discipline.

The 911 operator probably already dispatched an officer to the home during the first call.

No, you're on the right case. If he didn't know....he does now.

What a way to find out, IF he didn't know. Maybe he did and maybe his family did too. Interesting!

I bet LE has spoken to him by now. Probably on the first or second day. moo

The 911 operator probably already dispatched an officer to the home during the first call.

that is probably true, however, I thought it was SOP to keep the caller on the line to you have confirmed with the dispatched officer that they are onscene and taking over. Maybe I am mistaken.

I stand by my original statement. I find that portion of the 911 call very odd and puzzling.

Didn't mom say bio dad didn't know Aliayah was his child? Am I getting my cases confused?

You're right. If he's the guy then it goes to show what type of environment these kids have been in over the years.

Regardless of what I think about the Mom, that never should have happened. It would not surprise me if this 911 operator faces some type of discipline.

I would hope there is evidence that the dispatcher sent a car out to the home in the first 911 call. Thus, the dispatcher wanted her to call her mum before the car arrived so the officer would have additional info (one less step so to speak).

If not, she should give up the job!

MOO

Mel

I'm sure you're right....but you are always told to remain on the line with 911 during an emergency until an officer arrives.
If she would have been reporting a car missing, I could understand 911 saying "check and see if xyz has it" and call us back.....but a 3 yr old child?

Maybe they didn't edit out Gma's number because they want someone to have that number...perhaps that is why the call was released now...

Just a thought but I am thinking that maybe SD was in prison/jail mom had A and her older brother and SD got out and came right back home? Something strange going on.

I find the lack of redaction of the grmas number and bio dad being named by Lena to be unusual as well. I agree with other posters who suggest that is no accident.

The trickle of unsavory info has begun. Soon I foresee the damn bursting with all sorts of unhappy facts surfacing about this situation.

Mom sounded so believable to me on the 911 call. I'm usually very suspicious but for some reason I'm not getting that vibe with mom on the 911 call.

I think their statement about the reward says they know exactly what happened and they just don't know where the body is.

They have learned everything about the crime from bugs in the house or a reliable witness.

I think they have been warned about putting any kind of investigative pressure on the mom until she delivers and it is just a waiting game.

Forgive me of my ignorance, but..when the FBI comes to search the house, taking out the bags..are they allowed to put bugs in the house? Do they go to a judge and ask for permission, and is it like the movies and they secretly put them places?

um, listening to the 911 tape. I have never in my life heard of a situation where a 911 operator told the caller to hang up, call someone else, and then call back????

Surely this is not a standard thing?

seems amateurish on the part of the person who edited the release tape. releasing grandma's phone number to the world doesn't sit right with me.

while I don't agree with Gma's phone number being released, I am hoping that someone in the media takes this opportunity to get an interview.......before Gma changes that number.

I may be confused as well but I thought that was about the Kerra Wilson case, where the SF killed her. This was in Sept.

Just a thought but I am thinking that maybe SD was in prison/jail mom had A and her older brother and SD got out and came right back home? Something strange going on.

I think you're right. Sounds like Mom may have had someone(s) keeping her company while husband is unavailable. Which I'm sure means SD wouldn't think too highly of these other children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth