WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, no one has gotten a interview with any of the family since the first one with LL and JE/Grandma. I think that is strange. No grandparent, aunt, uncle, friends. But this is a small town and limited media resources so that might explain it.

The two aunts were interviewed. The one aunt talked about baby A opening Christmas presents.

It is illegal to "bug" someone's home (provided that by "bug" you mean to post a device somewhere in/around the home that would somehow track and record either audio, video, or both of those in the house, without their permission)

However, if there is sufficient evidence that could allow a judge to supply a warrant that would allow for a specialized policing branch (for instance, the FBI) to "bug" your house, then it would be legal for them to bug someone's house without their permission

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_it_illegal_to_bug_someones_home

No, it's not like the movies.

I thought earlier comments about bugs being placed in the house and in the hotel were more than a little 'out there'. LE can't just go around bugging rooms and houses that way.

Oh yes LE can just go around bugging rooms if they have probable cause to get a warrant and there is no doubt in my mind the mother's nutty story about driving around looking for the baby was plenty of probable cause to get a warrant.

Yes. I still don't even understand how or why talk of bugs came up in this case when I haven't seen that even as a rumor in other cases.

In Haleigh's case, Tim Miller reported (IIRC) that both Ron and Misty were afraid their cell phones were tapped or bugged. So if LE is considering concealment as a possible charge here, its not out of the realm of possibility, especially with the FBI at the helm.....JMO

Can someone go back and listen to the 911 tape again? Listen at the -5:40 mark to the -5:26 mark.
Mom says hasn't seen her since really early this morning. First time 6:30 is mentioned is by 911 operator. Am I missing something?
http://www.wboy.com/videoplayer.cfm?id=3290f5f7ccfcc4e36b3d02586fd8ad285a4ac398

I believe something has been deleted from the tape. If you listen she said she went and checked on her real early. Then you hear LL say un huh but you don't hear the operator ask a question. After that the operator says 6:30 moo

Oh yes LE can just go around bugging rooms if they have probable cause to get a warrant and there is no doubt in my mind the mother's nutty story about driving around looking for the baby was plenty of probable cause to get a warrant.

From what I hear IMHO is the FBI does all the bugging they want, but without a warrant they can't use any of the info. Doesn't mean they still don't (roving) bug ;)

ABC did an article about in 2006. Can you imagine what the FBI can do now?

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2006/12/can_you_hear_me/

Of course that's assuming LL has a cell phone. Even the ants were afraid of bugs in the home so they used bat phones to communicate.

MOO

Mel

I talked to a family member and they insinuated who they believe is responsible. I’m new and haven’t read all of the rules yet, so I’m not sure how much I can say. I don’t want to get in trouble with my first post.

I talked to a family member and they insinuated who they believe is responsible. I’m new and haven’t read all of the rules yet, so I’m not sure how much I can say. I don’t want to get in trouble with my first post.

Just hold on someone will let you know the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth