WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the lack of redaction of the grmas number and bio dad being named by Lena to be unusual as well. I agree with other posters who suggest that is no accident.

The trickle of unsavory info has begun. Soon I foresee the damn bursting with all sorts of unhappy facts surfacing about this situation.

I agree - the games have begun. this poor family.

The guy on the bottom left shows a different DOB

Sorry, wife and I were jumping on the comp with the info and we just posted the search result page. The lower-left is a different person, from Marion county to the north of Clarksburg.

It appears that one edit was for the name of the stepdad, when Lena was asked who was in the house.

I thought that at first, but the 911 operator never questioned where he was. Unless it was a longer edit than it seems listening to it.
Funny that they would edit his name out, but everything else was put out there.

DSont know if this has been posted.:

"Defense Attorney Tom Dyer also said he received a credible tip that gives authorities reason to believe Aliayah is alive."

http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109368

huh. That is not the way this tip was described in previous days' coverage. I am off to look for somewhere that directly quotes him word for word. Methinks we are having an issue with how varying reporters are interpreting this "tip" from Mr. Dyer. I would like to know very much exactly what Mr. Dyer passed on to LE in the form of this tip. For some reason, I find it difficult to believe that if the tip indicated an alive Aliayah, that would not have been mentioned the other day when news of the tip first broke

He said he did get a tip from someone he called a credible source, who said someone who is in or has a relationship with the family is responsible for Aliayah's disappearance, reports CBS affiliate WOWK.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20115574-504083.html

ETA a quick look at all coverage prior to today regarding the tip use the wording I posted above. The wording posted by jane in the quoted portion from coverage today is the first time I have seen this wording. I can find no direct quote from attorney Tom Dyer as to exactly what the tip consisted of.

Has the commissioner posted the transcripts anywhere yet?:innocent:

Mom sounded so believable to me on the 911 call. I'm usually very suspicious but for some reason I'm not getting that vibe with mom on the 911 call.

Same here. I refuse to think this mother had something to do with her child's disappearance just because other mothers (who may also have believeable) have. I need way way more than that. Same thing with other people in the family. I can't stand 'sleuthing' family when all I have is flimsy guesses about whether they might be involved.

I think this mother sounded very panicked in the 911 calls, distraught and upset and frantic. I attach no importance to the fact that she could calm down now and then enough to give out particulars like height, weight. I think that's very common. Answering questions that have to do with the child actually being missing (when did you last see her, who was there, etc.) can bring up more emotion in one's voice than practical questions about what she looks like.

I'd have to replay the call, but it seems that the mom was answering questions about who was in the house, etc., to mean who was there when Mom figured out Aliayah was missing. She may not have mentioned the father/stepfather because he was already gone by then. But I'd have to listen to that part again.

I'm surprised the news source that published the calls didn't take the phone number out, more than LE. Same with the man's name. And I don't think it's that big a deal that the 911 operator told her to call her mom than call back. They had her location already.

2 missing children and NG show still chooses to talk about Michael Jackson's trial.

The absence and anonimity of this step father seems very hinky to me. He is a first hand , on the scene participant until he left at 6:30 or so. Why has noone mentioned him. Even on the facebook sites, he is steered clear of. I am really confused. He has not made one statement or appearance. Can someone say "HINKY???"

I may be confused as well but I thought that was about the Kerra Wilson case, where the SF killed her. This was in Sept.

I don't remember this from Kerra's case. It was told by LL early in this case that Aliayah's father didn't know about her.

Forgive me of my ignorance, but..when the FBI comes to search the house, taking out the bags..are they allowed to put bugs in the house? Do they go to a judge and ask for permission, and is it like the movies and they secretly put them places?

No, it's not like the movies.

I thought earlier comments about bugs being placed in the house and in the hotel were more than a little 'out there'. LE can't just go around bugging rooms and houses that way.

Someone is in deep doo doo.

I hadn't thought of them finding the offender (because, duh?) but thank you for posting this! I rarely go to that page, but happened on it just as it was posted. After I restarted my heart, it didn't take long to see it was a lie. But it took so much longer to come down off that initial adrenaline.

I do not understand some people.:furious:

I thought that at first, but the 911 operator never questioned where he was. Unless it was a longer edit than it seems listening to it.
Funny that they would edit his name out, but everything else was put out there.

Maybe LE wants the SD to feel safe and in time slip up ?

The absence and anonimity of this step father seems very hinky to me. He is a first hand , on the scene participant until he left at 6:30 or so. Why has noone mentioned him. Even on the facebook sites, he is steered clear of. I am really confused. He has not made one statement or appearance. Can someone say "HINKY???"

Actually, no one has gotten a interview with any of the family since the first one with LL and JE/Grandma. I think that is strange. No grandparent, aunt, uncle, friends. But this is a small town and limited media resources so that might explain it.

No, it's not like the movies.

I thought earlier comments about bugs being placed in the house and in the hotel were more than a little 'out there'. LE can't just go around bugging rooms and houses that way.

The FBI can, and will use bugs any time it may suit their purpose, and in this situation it very well could have. :seeya:

If the name Eric Harris sounds familiar, it's because it's the same name as one of the Columbine killers.

The FBI can, and will use bugs any time it may suit their purpose, and in this situation it very well could have. :seeya:

I suppose the government can do anything. But realistically... when was the last time they were used in a case about a missing child? Anybody hear anything about bugs being used in the cases that have had multiple threads here, before the child was found?

What's so special about this case that they'd resort to that?

As I said... very much 'out there' as far as suggestions go.

I feel so sorry for these children. Four fathers could mean the children get sent in different directions. That is so sad.

Pray for the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member