WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, they might still be reading! :woohoo:

LOL maybe. My daughter has a great mama/playschool type blog that I write on from time to time... maybe they got sucked in to the 1.25 years worth of blogging hahah

teheh scratch the part about calling me tomorrow. Nice talking with you!

For some reason.. I sent it to "imamaze" whoever that is LOL
I just resent it.. Call me tomorrow--I am headed to bed (and most of family is sleeping right now) Thanks

Oops! I didn't see this post before I called you! :blush:

NanaK is verified.

And Imamaze is our lead moderator in the missing forums. She's awesome and I love her! I'll bet she forwarded the request when my back was out and I missed it. I seem to remember that now. :yow:

Thank you so much, NanaK! :hug:

The other thing, in the un-edited version does Lena ever say Aliayah's name? Are they bleeping her name out?

When I listened to it, I thought that the first sentence from the mom was something like 'This morning around 6:30', not 'real early'. But I only listened once.

I'd like to see a transcript, too, but I'm not sure I'd trust the accuracy of it.

And I'm not sure if there are edits or not. Don't seem to be to me.

I went back and listened. The operator asked when was the last time you saw her. Lena answered "real early" then the operator said "the last time you saw her was 6:30 this morning?" She answered yes. How would the operator know "real early" and 6:30 are the same thing? Something isn't jiving here. Another thing is how does 911 record the caller before they answer? I could hear briefly Lena whinpering before the 911 operator answered. Just seems odd.:waitasec:

I have question. Does LE analyze statements made on the 911 calls or are people calling in just considered to distraught? I may be missing the obvious here- I am a Mrs McGoo at times but I think some of what LL says shows sensitivity. Is this type of input seen as rumor here? I was married to a very deceptive person who actually lived a double life, so I have become rather good at picking these types of things up. The red flags as I have seen them referred as. That and speculation. Thanks gram for watching out for us!

I believe we can express our opinions about our "gut" feelings on the 911 calls. I think its important as we might hear one thing and someone heas something else. I do think LL sounds upset but something is not setting right with me. I think knowing that her neighbor stated, via a local here, that he didn't notice anything "off" makes me a bit suspicious as I probably would have woken the dead screaming for my child....but JMO....

Did they note the time of the calls? If so I missed that.

Could not find it quickly. It was the Darlie Routier case, so too much to search through. I lived in Plano at that time and followed it closely. I still peek at it every once in awhile.

Anyway, this is another article on it:
http://www2.fbi.gov/publications/leb/2008/june2008/june2008leb.htm#page22

Look for 911 homicide calls and statement analysis. They can examine the words and tone of voice.

Just checking in with the few minutes I have between appts and trying my best to stay caught up(tho truth be known I truly wish it were the opposite in that little Aliayah's pages were flying so fast from incoming into that I couldn't possibly keep up with them):( sadly that's not the case:(..

In the ^above^ snipped portion of lynnb's post I just wanted to make a quick post about what immediately came to my mind when I read it(of course doesn't mean it's accurate or correct).. Just as a few others have questioned that why with Aliayah indeed still missing and not found, therefor LE doesn't know for certain where she is makes this statement of the house no longer being investigated makes it all the more puzzling.. Unless.. The one thing that immediately popped in my mind was.. Unless LE had somehow concluded that Aliayah was never in that home??

I know some have stated this as a possibility that Aliayah never even made the move to this newest home with her family.. In Zahra's case for quite sometime many of us questioned this as a possibility.. Tho, in this case I wasn't leaning that way at all UNTIL just now reading this ^above^ snipped quote from LE.. I must admit the very first and immediate thought that came to mind was that whatever happened to Aliayah(murdered, sold, etc)possibly happened PRIOR to the family's recent move into the home... Therefor Aliayah has never even been present in any form whatsoever at this new home or property..

FWIW.. Just a thought..

Has any reason been given for their latest move into this current house? I'm wondering if the move was due to Aliayah's death and concealment!

Thats good to know of the redacting as I could only read the 911 call. I think her not calling her mom first or driving to her house to see if A was there, is what did it for me. Up the street-up the street, looked up the street and looked every where- Why not in the yard?What about down the street? As someone posted earlier, was the 'we' looked just a way to have the kids all on the same page in the vehicle? Was the baby taken ' down' to the river?The things LL repeats are the red flags to me. We. Looked. Every where-except her moms, who she mentions in the call to 911? Fishy, very fishy to me. Looked instead of have been looking. Everywhere like theres no use looking, like not going to ever figure it out, because I looked every where. I hope I am not wasting everyones time here, but this makes me think she is being very deceptive and knows way more than she wants anyone to realize. Or, I could be wrong! I so hope I am wrong, as I have had that nagging feeling since it got dark out that 1st day, that baby A is gone gone.

I went back and listened. The operator asked when was the last time you saw her. Lena answered "real early" then the operator said "the last time you saw her was 6:30 this morning?" She answered yes. How would the operator know "real early" and 6:30 are the same thing? Something isn't jiving here. Another thing is how does 911 record the caller before they answer? I could hear briefly Lena whinpering before the 911 operator answered. Just seems odd.:waitasec:

They have edited out the step-dads name and I bet she said his name with the 6:30 time. Why have they edited it out? I don't know but I bet it means something to the guilty party that they did.

nvrforgtn ~ WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS!

We're glad to have you here! I can tell you have a heart to help families and appreciate that you understand our verification process. :hug: I look forward to seeing a lot of your posts in the future!

:welcome:
:wagon:

I'm sorry.... But did I just read the words, " ALL 6 OF THE BIO-DADS BOOKING PHOTOS(AKA mugshots)"?!?!???!???!!?!!

Is that correct????

There are 6 (S-I-X).. as in 1-2-3-4-5-6!!?? There are SIX BIO-DADS?!?! And that ALL SIX DADS HAVE CRIMINAL RECORDS?!??!

Is this correct information?!?!?

Dear God In Heaven!?!?!!

Where did you read that? 6 fathers for 7 kids? They better check the twins. They have been known to have different fathers, too.
Momma's a busy little bee, isn't see?

Has any reason been given for their latest move into this current house? I'm wondering if the move was due to Aliayah's death and concealment!

The Pastor of the Methodist Church saw Aliayah Tuesday, September 20th, so not possible as far as we know.

The Pastor of the Methodist Church saw Aliayah Tuesday, September 20th, so not possible as far as we know.

I thought a local corrected the date to Saturday, August 20th. Also, stated it was a clothing drive before school started. :waitasec:

Hi everyone!
Just my 2 cents worth after hearing this call...

1st instinct "Susan Smith" with the boohoo'ing the same way and we (well, most of us) all know how that turned out...

1st red flag: when dispatcher asked about 'the father' of child, LL immediately thought of the bio dad and Not the step father without any hesitation. (eliminating the step father on purpose? why the bio dad 3yrs later?)

2nd red flag: LL did not call her mother first? wasn't she the one who took care of All her children when she was incarcerated?
(or anyone else for that matter? neighbors, etc is just hinky IMO)

3rd red flag: LL did not elaborate Any details on the evening prior or morning of. (eg. what time child went to bed nor nothing of how the child was ok and well at 6:30am)

Keeping in mind... the investigator's obviously had the immediate 'instinct' to close off this home immediately... maybe from the questioning of the family members in that household? amazing how they 'word' their findings for the public. JMO.

August 20th.. I had heard August 20th and was trying verify it and "wenc" agreed it was August 20th that the church had the clothing drive and the pastor saw Little A.

I thought a local corrected the date to Saturday, August 20th. Also, stated it was a clothing drive before school started. :waitasec:

Oh wow, I guess I missed that. Going back to look for the post, any idea who the local was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_