WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless one of our verified posters was in the doctor's office with Mom we are not going to continue to discuss what did or didn't happen in that office or what that doctor's policies are. Thanks.

According to the 911 tape LL went back to bed after sending SD to work and checking on baby A and 3 other children were in the room sleeping with her. She estimated the other kids crawled in with her between 7 and 7:30. Baby A was missing around 9:30.

Sounds like someone could have taken her from her home.

Welcome...

You can become verified as a local by contacting a moderator...I don't see one on here right now...but if you go down to the bottom of the page, you will see the name of one on the "thread starter" which is "She Who Cannot be Named" and try to send her a PM? And she can help you become verified so that you can share local info.

I think the mods are pretty busy with this and other threads... I sent by info via email to be verified on Sept 30th and haven't heard anything back.

According to the 911 tape LL went back to bed after sending SD to work and checking on baby A and 3 other children were in the room sleeping with her. She estimated the other kids crawled in with her between 7 and 7:30. Baby A was missing around 9:30.

I would really like to read a transcript of these calls. Sounds like there were some edits.

I think the mods are pretty busy with this and other threads... I sent by info via email to be verified on Sept 30th and haven't heard anything back.

I'll double check on this for you. Admin has to do it. But I'll check to make sure it was received. :)

I would really like to read a transcript of these calls. Sounds like there were some edits.

Yes it appears the 911 call released was edited. The public records law allows them to redact portions if they pertain to the investigation. The Haleigh Cummings case was so redacted that it was misleading.

I'll double check on this for you. Admin has to do it. But I'll check to make sure it was received. :)

Great--let me know. I wrote an autobiography and gave her my daughter and my blog to look at... LOL maybe overkill???

Can someone go back and listen to the 911 tape again? Listen at the -5:40 mark to the -5:26 mark.
Mom says hasn't seen her since really early this morning. First time 6:30 is mentioned is by 911 operator. Am I missing something?
http://www.wboy.com/videoplayer.cfm?id=3290f5f7ccfcc4e36b3d02586fd8ad285a4ac398

Coming into the conversation late, but that was the FIRST thing I noticed! I immediately stopped the recording and rewound and listened a few more times. If you're missing something, I'm missing it too....

911: When was the last time you saw him?
LL: It's a girl (whimpering)... This morning, real early, I went in and checked on her 'cause she's been sick with the flu.
911: OK, is it a male or female?
LL: It's a girl.
911: Girl?
LL: Yes.
911: OK, you saw her this morning around 6:30?

:waitasec:

Now why do I get the sick feeling that all the other children crawled into bed with her due to extreme trauma because their little sister was dead?

:sigh: the positive news is that there was something in those tapes(because it was redacted) that perhaps may be a lead in the case. The bad news is that so far it hasn't been enough for an arrest or to find this baby.

:seeya:

I do the verifications along with Tricia. I do not see a request for you?

Please send you name, WS name and phone number to WSVerify@xmission.com.

I'm checking the emails now and can get 'er done for you tonight if you'd like.

Great--let me know. I wrote an autobiography and gave her my daughter and my blog to look at... LOL maybe overkill???

In that case, they might still be reading! :woohoo:

Coming into the conversation late, but that was the FIRST thing I noticed! I immediately stopped the recording and rewound and listened a few more times. If you're missing something, I'm missing it too....

911: When was the last time you saw him?
LL: It's a girl (whimpering)... This morning, real early, I went in and checked on her because she's been sick with the flu.
911: OK, is it a male or female?
LL: It's a girl.
911: Girl?
911: OK, you saw her this morning around 6:30?

:waitasec:

When I listened to it, I thought that the first sentence from the mom was something like 'This morning around 6:30', not 'real early'. But I only listened once.

I'd like to see a transcript, too, but I'm not sure I'd trust the accuracy of it.

And I'm not sure if there are edits or not. Don't seem to be to me.

I have question. Does LE analyze statements made on the 911 calls or are people calling in just considered to distraught? I may be missing the obvious here- I am a Mrs McGoo at times but I think some of what LL says shows sensitivity. Is this type of input seen as rumor here? I was married to a very deceptive person who actually lived a double life, so I have become rather good at picking these types of things up. The red flags as I have seen them referred as. That and speculation. Thanks gram for watching out for us!

I remember reading something about that before. It may have been part of trial. They did a psychological analysis of it. I'll see if I can find it.

:seeya:

I do the verifications along with Tricia. I do not see a request for you?

Please send you name, WS name and phone number to WSVerify@xmission.com.

I'm checking the emails now and can get 'er done for you tonight if you'd like.

For some reason.. I sent it to "imamaze" whoever that is LOL
I just resent it.. Call me tomorrow--I am headed to bed (and most of family is sleeping right now) Thanks

I'm sorry.... But did I just read the words, " ALL 6 OF THE BIO-DADS BOOKING PHOTOS(AKA mugshots)"?!?!???!???!!?!!

Is that correct????

There are 6 (S-I-X).. as in 1-2-3-4-5-6!!?? There are SIX BIO-DADS?!?! And that ALL SIX DADS HAVE CRIMINAL RECORDS?!??!

Is this correct information?!?!?

Dear God In Heaven!?!?!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I share your pain, my friend!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads