WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for you little Aliayah. Hope and pray you will be found alive by some miracle!

Please do not post names unless you are 100% sure it is the RIGHT PERSON. Also, any nonPOI's or Suspects should be reduced to initials.

Thanks,

Salem

I am taking a break and going up to the mountains (Smokeys) to shoot some fall colors. I hope and pray that Aliayah will be found safe and sound.

I am taking a break and going up to the mountains (Smokeys) to shoot some fall colors. I hope and pray that Aliayah will be found safe and sound.

Pinkfly have a great time and be safe! Great time to go, its beautiful up there now!

Does anyone know why during discussion or updates by LE and the release of the 911 the step-father or roommate is NEVER mentioned or bleeped? I wonder if anyone else was staying there when she vanished...

Another thing in that 911 call. The dispatcher asks LL if the kids saw Aliayah that morning. But instead of waiting for an answer she go's on to ask what time the kids got up. Wish she would have waited for an answer instead of piggybacking questions.

LL kind of hems and haws, then says she doesn't really remember, 7:00 or 7:30 they got up and came in her room.

Paraphrasing, not quoting exactly.

..(no link) but----in the early reports, wasn't her story that she checked on aliayah, and had the 9 year old daughter that had been sleeping with A-- come to bed with her at 6:30 so aliayah could rest..?

( perhaps i heard that wrong..)

..if so, why does she then say that the kids came into her room at 7-7:30----the one should already be there..(?)

..(no link) but----in the early reports, wasn't her story that she checked on aliayah, and had the 9 year old daughter that had been sleeping with A-- come to bed with her at 6:30 so aliayah could rest..?

( perhaps i heard that wrong..)

..if so, why does she then say that the kids came into her room at 7-7:30----the one should already be there..(?)

I remember the same thing.

Oh wow, I guess I missed that. Going back to look for the post, any idea who the local was?

I posted about the preacher mentioning that she saw Aliayah at the clothing drive on the 20th. This statement was heard by several volunteer searchers, who must have assumed it to be September.

OK what is the rule about sleuthing? Has the bio dad been named a POI or suspect?

Stop sleuthing innocent people and naming and posting links to pictures of people. We now have 3 different people with the same name heard on the 911 call being dragged through this thread.

When named a suspect or POI the door opens but only if you are sure you have the correct name and person. All of the rest of this is a violation of TOS.

MISSING GIRL CASE LABELED CRIME
FBI Calls Aliayah Lunsford's Disappearance A 'Crime'; Volunteer Search Called Off

In the past, Lena has been charged with forgery, uttering, and breaking and entering, to name a few. In one case, she was charged with giving false information to police stemming from a receiving and transferring stolen property case.

In in a criminal complaint filed in 2007, an officer wrote that she showed up to take a picture for a photo lineup because she was deemed a suspect in the case. The officer wrote that she had "dramatically changed her looks by changing her hair color to black and wearing it in a different style." He also wrote that she, "had a lot of makeup on."

Ralph Lunsford is also no stranger to law enforcement. Court records show that since 2000, he's been charged with more than 20 crimes ranging from domestic battery, burglary, conspiracy, and DUI. In one case, he allegedly swung an ax at his niece and another man, and was charged with attempted malicious assault.

In 2010, Lena filed a lawsuit against the Division of Corrections claiming she was sexually harassed, abused, and assaulted while she was incarcerated at the Beckley Correctional Center. That lawsuit is ongoing in Kanawha County Circuit Court.

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111003_6889.shtml

Some day these children are going to be old enough to read the internet. We must protect them. When MSM decides they are going to start counting men who may be fahters of the children or names them then we do. Until then wait for news. Innnocent people are not sleuthed. Innocent Children are not harmed.

OK what is the rule about sleuthing? Has the bio dad been named a POI or suspect?

Stop sleuthing innocent people and naming and posting links to pictures of people. We now have 3 different people with the same name heard on the 911 call being dragged through this thread.

When named a suspect or POI the door opens but only if you are sure you have the correct name and person. All of the rest of this is a violation of TOS.

I apologize for the misinterpretation of the rules, but this case is different from most cases. I am one of the locals here in Lewis county, and have still not been verified. Even though my posts are visible, I would feel much better if someone would contact me to verify.

LE has been totally close-lipped when it comes to this case. The media has not done any real "footwork" on this case, save for getting a copy of the 911 tape.

In my opinion, the entire extended family in being considered POIs. We had already known about the bio dad and only posted the booking photos after it was confirmed on the 911 tape.

I posted other information from scanner communications last night to this page rather than to the scanner forum as I had no access to the live scanner, relying on other locals who have scanners. I stopped posting information on that incident until such time as MSM or other verifiable information comes forward.

My and my wife's only goal is to help find Aliayah.

Bio-dad.

This is puzzling. Until I read up I did not get it that the SD's name has been redacted from the WBOY first-released recording.

Very weird. It would be natural for Lena to mention him... but why redact that?

Maybe SD is a narc. (Complete guess on my part, not based on any inside knowlege.)

I don't know why that would make a difference in having his name in the phone call, unless she said "His name is-------, he's a narc."

MOO Moo Moooo!

I have asked Admin to contact you Westinlund. In actuality this case is not different than many cases in that a POI has not been named and everyone is being looked at. It happens in most cases. Hopefully you will be verified soon. Any scanner discussion should be placed in the scanner forum. Remember rumors are not posted there just real live scanner information from not FB or other places, but from someone you actually know and spoke to.

Now, having said that, we must be sure when naming names and in connecting the mother with men. We cannot use public records to harass those that are not in anyway connected with the mother. We have had 3 different men dragged through this thread. complete with links to police records. That does not meet our TOS .

Since a man was named on the phone, we have a name. We must be sure we have the right person with that name. And, the mother stated the bio dad didn't know he had a child with her. Posting his record would be OK once we are sure. But that is where it ends. We don't go sleuthing him since he hasn't been named a POI. Sometimes it is frustrating but, that is how we roll at WS.

I know the lack of information can be frustrating. Go with what we know. When we are 100 percent sure we have the right person PM a mod and ask for help in how to deal with posting the information.

Thanks.

Maybe SD is a narc. (Complete guess on my part, not based on any inside knowlege.)

I don't know why that would make a difference in having his name in the phone call, unless she said "His name is-------, he's a narc."

MOO Moo Moooo!

Well if he is you just blew his cover..........:floorlaugh:

I apologize for the misinterpretation of the rules, but this case is different from most cases. I am one of the locals here in Lewis county, and have still not been verified. Even though my posts are visible, I would feel much better if someone would contact me to verify.

LE has been totally close-lipped when it comes to this case. The media has not done any real "footwork" on this case, save for getting a copy of the 911 tape.

In my opinion, the entire extended family in being considered POIs. We had already known about the bio dad and only posted the booking photos after it was confirmed on the 911 tape.

I posted other information from scanner communications last night to this page rather than to the scanner forum as I had no access to the live scanner, relying on other locals who have scanners. I stopped posting information on that incident until such time as MSM or other verifiable information comes forward.

My and my wife's only goal is to help find Aliayah.

If a member wants to post as a professional ( a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email.
wsverify@xmission.com
Please include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case they are asking to be verified on.
All info will be kept strictly confidential
Thank you!

In the 911 call, going by the FBI article (http://www2.fbi.gov/publications/leb/2008/june2008/june2008leb.htm#page22) People who provide more information than necessary may be trying to convince them of a deceptive story. Along that line of thought, the mentioning biodad fits IMO. And another point, IF the one in the mugshots is the biodad, he lives near a friend of mine and they say he goes by "Chris" most of the time. So, why would she call him "Eric" if she had an intimate relationship with him, unless she already had planned what she would say when she called 911 and what information she would give. That would also make even his paternity questionable, maybe she knew him, knew he was incarcerated and therefore could not be blamed if there was an abduction.

Also, stating that her mom could have come and got her, but she thought she would have woke her up if she did that, is another unnecessary statement that could look like she was trying to lead them off.

Woke up this morning a bunch of pages behind and just listened to the 911 call and read up to the end of the thread.

While the 911 dispatcher shouldn't have hung up until LE arrived at the house, in this case it may be a blessing. LE now has a very specific time when LL should have called her mother and they have the number. A quick check of her phone records should show if she actually called her. If she didn't and just said she did, someone's in for major problems!

Thanks to all the locals who are keeping us posted.

MOO Moo Moooo!

Perhaps LE has solid evidence to clear him of any involvement in this. Perhaps he's a 'credible witness'
Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member