WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would any family not want all of the assistance that they could get?

Well-sadly I think we both know the answer to that question. The ONLY other case that a family gave a respected victims advocate problems that I know of would be Caylee's case. That "family" gave Mr. Tim Miller more heartache than he should EVER have to endure. jmo

I might be wrong but I believe this case will be solved. LE might be waiting until the twins are born. Lena will crack under pressure. I really believe that.

She is the weakest link!

I think I will contact the local news media that claimed Lena was in labor. IF she wasn't then they should say--oopsie-we made a mistake !!

I've heard people say before that it is a more punishable crime to kill an adult than a child. That an adult is a valued member of society, with a job and maybe other people to support. It think it is such an upside-down view point. Children have ALL the potential and they are robbed of it the most.
Adults can make stupid decisions- who they let into their lives, what they choose to do. Children are vulnerable and defenseless. They rely on the choices of others. They should never be forgotten and we need to be their voice.

I'm not trying to be contrary, but I see things almost exactly from the opposite perspective. IMBO, we as a society (in general) are much more enraged and disgusted at a gut level by crimes against children than by crimes against adults. And I know you know this but...adults can be innocent victims too. The reality is that I could do everything "right" but still end up a cold case, an Unidentified victim.

"adults can be innocent victims too." Yes they CAN be, but ALL children are innocent, so they seem to garner the most public sympathy.
When we hear of a prostitute gone missing, as opposed to a baby, it is the baby that is going to get all the attention. That is not to say ALL life is valuable, but just saying public sentiment leans to the young and innocent.

I think I will contact the local news media that claimed Lena was in labor. IF she wasn't then they should say--oopsie-we made a mistake !!

Or they could check the birth records and find out! (and tell us!).

Dumb question, but what does the abbreviation LE stand for?

Not a dumb question at all. When I first came on WS I wondered who Lee was and why everyone left off one E.......................:floorlaugh:

Just kidding. I found the cheat sheet!

Doesn't the mom have a pending lawsuit against LE from when she was in custody before? I'm sorry....I am not good at posting and I can't back this up with a link. I know I read it at the beginning of this case. They may be walking on eggshells so to speak. (Talking about lawsuits)

Doesn't the mom have a pending lawsuit against LE from when she was in custody before? I'm sorry....I am not good at posting and I can't back this up with a link. I know I read it at the beginning of this case. They may be walking on eggshells so to speak. (Talking about lawsuits)

Yes...I'm quoting myself...LOLz

Nevermind, I see this has been addressed already. Sheesh...you guys type crazy fast. I can't keep up.:seeya:

Good point ToriV and yes, many have said Local LE seems to be walking on eggshells in regards to her lawsuit. Can't tell you how angry that makes me, but I'll swallow it and save my words for a more appropriate time :furious:

You've been a member for quite some time, your post was perfect. Links are needed if you have to back something up, but you can still post without supplying one or ask another member for help. I encourage you to join us more often :seeya:

Except it's pretty common for there to be a week or so delay in getting this stuff recorded at the Health Department.

See. if it was ME - I'd make friends with sall of the local florist delivery people on the off chance that someone sends her flowers..........

Except it's pretty common for there to be a week or so delay in getting this stuff recorded at the Health Department.

See. if it was ME - I'd make friends with sall of the local florist delivery people on the off chance that someone sends her flowers..........

But if you knew you couldn't post it. Right? Don't we have to have media links for what is discussed?

I gathered from a few of the posts made by locals that they knew some things that LE and media haven't talked about. I'm not real close (50 miles) but I know a few tidbits too. I have never posted about it because of the rules.:waitasec:

If in doubt Mjskit, run it by a Mod (via PM) prior to posting.

"People are making accusations and are starting to feud now. That's not the way to be. We need to bring her home and every body needs to stick together," said Lewis County resident Teresa Hathaway, who helped search for Aliayah in the days after her disappearance.
http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109796

Not much here, but some media attention on Aliayah is better than none. *sigh*

"People are making accusations and are starting to feud now. That's not the way to be. We need to bring her home and every body needs to stick together," said Lewis County resident Teresa Hathaway, who helped search for Aliayah in the days after her disappearance.
http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109796

Not much here, but some media attention on Aliayah is better than none. *sigh*

When I first started reading your post I thought you meant us! :floorlaugh:

No they cannot. Birth records are protected health information. They used to print births and deaths in the paper daily. They cannot do that anymore. They cannot even confirm a patient is in the hospital without written permission from the patient. A hospital employee cannot even say if they saw a patient in the hospital; they could possibly lose their job or even be sued.

But if you knew you couldn't post it. Right? Don't we have to have media links for what is discussed?

I gathered from a few of the posts made by locals that they knew some things that LE and media haven't talked about. I'm not real close (50 miles) but I know a few tidbits too. I have never posted about it because of the rules.:waitasec:

There are some things I do not post because of the rules and there are other things I will not post no matter what the rules are. We should keep in mind that even though they cannot post here, everyone has access to read what is posted on this site. There is some information that does not need to be made public because those that are involved in this baby's disappearance will be able to read about it and it would give them a heads up so to speak. I personally do not want to inadvertently help those involved in any way and I also do not want to hinder LE's investigation in any way. It is tempting. I would like to be able to share all information and discuss it all and get other perspectives, but at this time, I do not think everyone needs to know everything.

Bumping for little Aliayah - hoping and praying that today is the day you are found, little lady.....

Bump, bump

Maybe Local LE is cowed, but the FBI shouldn't give a flying fig!!!!

My thoughts exactly. This is ridiculous. Aliayah's life matters more than this display of stagnant behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay