WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has a lot of pictures and videos they are looking at. Ummmmmmmmmm could these videos show that Little Aliayah wasn't with Mom for a while. Maybe even in another county? Just my opinion.

I think she was staying with someone else, disappeared from someone else, and it was time for a bed check. Therefore, the kidnapping story. jmo

They might get Mom on welfare fraud but I think they might already have the perp behind bars. Suddenly, a news conference. Maybe they have something to say.

I could be entirely wrong but time will tell.

I think you may well be on to something with this, Jeannie. It jibes with some comments I've read on other sites regarding the children and where they've been living.

IMO, welfare fraud would likely be only the tip of the iceberg.

The last 'credible' sighting of Aliayah outside of family reportedly August 20th at the church clothing sale. What is the source? Has that come from LE or is that from a local?

I ask because there is simply too much focus on Christmas as being the last time anyone in this family has any memories to share of Aliayah.

I'm finding myself wondering if Aliayah has young female cousins about her age that might be mistaken as her due to family resemblence, if the last sighting outside of family came from a source other than LE through MSM.

I can't wrap my head around why no one in this family has any special memories to share of Aliayah after Christmas. Maybe a stretch, but you see where I am going with this.

Have any former neighbors, from the residence the L family stayed in prior to the residence little Aliayah went missing, commented on when they last saw this child?

I'm with you Cubby. I believe we are on the same wavelength. I hope when LE has their press conference they give more information. Hopefully, they have a better idea of what really happened to Aliayah than we are aware of. Might even have the perp just waiting for a confession! moo

IANAL.... if she was charged with welfare fraud what is the most likely thing to happen? She is ordered to pay the funds back plus a fine?

If she voluntarily gave someone else custody, why would mom, s-dad, grandma not have any visitation afterward?

No pictures..... I'm still going back to the no pictures thing and something I recall from early on in this case. It was reported LL followed the CA trial. This is probably a complete stretch, [speculation:] but what if something happened to Aliayah right after or near Christmas time? The family chose to hide it and tried to see what worked and what did not work for CA? They see what worked, plan on moving near the river and shortly thereafter report Aliayah missing.. L family theory being, 'Fell in the river never to be found'.

While simply a theory (and possibly a far reaching one) it might explain why NO ONE in this family is talking and NO ONE apparently has any memories of Aliayah after Christmas. (my theory being they saw how costly CA's lies have become..)

jmo

Remember shortly after this story broke it was reported dogs tracked her to the river?

Pressure, fear, protecting other people, convinced she'll be in trouble if she tells the truth and convinced she can get by with this. Her action the "day" Aliayah went missing seem suspect. If she was about to lie maybe she hesitated. jmo

Maybe she didn't go looking for Aliayah but to pick up one or more children. moo

Or drop one off? Would a five year old keep quiet?

Just speculating, but maybe the visitation with his father was purposely timed.

Um... what's the rental market like in this area? Small town.... lots of investors picking up foreclosed homes as investment properties? Are rentals in this small community easy to find and rent on short notice?
Or would a property with direct river access take longer to find?

Do a majority of the homes back up to the river? Would that be considered 'prime' RE in the area?

Just curious.......

IANAL.... if she was charged with welfare fraud what is the most likely thing to happen? She is ordered to pay the funds back plus a fine?

If she voluntarily gave someone else custody, why would mom, s-dad, grandma not have any visitation afterward?

No pictures..... I'm still going back to the no pictures thing and something I recall from early on in this case. It was reported LL followed the CA trial. This is probably a complete stretch, [speculation:] but what if something happened to Aliayah right after or near Christmas time? The family chose to hide it and tried to see what worked and what did not work for CA? They see what worked, plan on moving near the river and shortly thereafter report Aliayah missing.. L family theory being, 'Fell in the river never to be found'.

While simply a theory (and possibly a far reaching one) it might explain why NO ONE in this family is talking and NO ONE apparently has any memories of Aliayah after Christmas. (my theory being they saw how costly CA's lies have become..)

jmo

Remember shortly after this story broke it was reported dogs

I didn't mean she gave up custody. Just let all or some of the children live with someone else in another county. She collects checks and so does someone else. moo

It was strange that they had lived there for 2 months and the children's things weren't unpacked. Still in bags. None of the neighbors had seen the children until 2 of them started school. It just seems strange to me.

I don't think she's in the river. I think she was gone before they moved to that house. Somewhere in another lake or river or woods in another county. jmo

I didn't mean she gave up custody. Just let all or some of the children live with someone else in another county. She collects checks and so does someone else. moo

It was strange that they had lived there for 2 months and the children's things weren't unpacked. Still in bags. None of the neighbors had seen the children until 2 of them started school. It just seems strange to me.

It's my understanding a childs SS# must be filed to recieve any kind of public assistance. I don't see how they could be collecting in multi counties and not have been caught a long time ago - unless the children have more than one SS# which is probably close to impossible these days. (at least I think).

It's likely imo, at 6-7 mo's pregnant with twins she could have been too tired to unpack everything and simply pulled out what they needed, leaving the rest unpacked.

jmo

Everything about this case seems totally unbelievable to me. None of it seems the least bit credible.

No recent pictures of Aliayah. Who does not take pictures (and often) of a pretty little three year old girl?

In the only public interview, the mother and grandmother keep referring to Christmas. Which was a good 9 months earlier.

The mom not calling 911 immediately and the whole "driving all over town searching for Aliayah" story.

The mom leaving a sick 3 yr old in bed alone while taking the healthy kids to bed with her.

The kids clothes still unpacked after living in the house for how long?

The mom, stepdad, grandma and any and all other relatives being so silent. Any other family would be begging for help, begging for information, begging for answers, begging for as much media coverage as possible. And begging for the child's safe return.

And, most unbelievable of all.......none of the family knows anything. Or, at least, they aren't talking.

There has to be a reason for their silence. A reason that the mom hired an attorney. A reason that they're not cooperating with LE. I shudder to think what those reasons may be.

I'm right with ya LaineyB. If I may use your post as a spring board. I'm gonna remove the quotes and add my reply in color. As I can't sleep thinking about comparing 'do's and don'ts' with what worked and didn't work for FCA ( abbv for 'free' Casey Anthony) . Maybe a stretch, but I can't get this off my mind. also, I didn't follow the CA case closely other than the trial.

Originally posted by LaineyB:

Everything about this case seems totally unbelievable to me. None of it seems the least bit credible.

No recent pictures of Aliayah. Who does not take pictures (and often) of a pretty little three year old girl? Was Aliayah alive and well after Christmas time?

In the only public interview, the mother and grandmother keep referring to Christmas. Which was a good 9 months earlier. She's about 9 mo's pregnant, could the birth of the twins signify verification time with public aid? A need to cover up why no information is/would be available about little Aliayah?

The mom not calling 911 immediately and the whole "driving all over town searching for Aliayah" story. Runs out of gas, FCA ran out of gas

The mom leaving a sick 3 yr old in bed alone while taking the healthy kids to bed with her.

The kids clothes still unpacked after living in the house for how long?

The mom, stepdad, grandma and any and all other relatives being so silent. Any other family would be begging for help, begging for information, begging for answers, begging for as much media coverage as possible. And begging for the child's safe return. If LL/family were not involved why not accept the free offer for a defense attorney? This was an opportunity for someone to protect her rights, no charge, guide the family with many of the suggestions you mentioned LaineyB, but this offer was declined, and a different attorney retained/hired.

And, most unbelievable of all.......none of the family knows anything. Or, at least, they aren't talking. Jose Baez talking = backlash and much more research and scrutinizing. No comments from LL's atty. (trying the opposite of what did not work for FCA). Cindy and George A talking didn't work. This family does the opposite, no one is talking.

There has to be a reason for their silence. A reason that the mom hired an attorney. A reason that they're not cooperating with LE. I shudder to think what those reasons may be.

Another thing that makes no sense. Why choose a 'river front' type property when she is close to having 4 children under age 4 and will have 3 under the age of 1 when the twins are born? My first concern with 4 little ones would be their safety and I would not feel safe with 3 children under age 1 being so near a river.

If I were LE I would be trying to verify if Aliayah was alive and well after Christmas AND I would be looking at their address history from the date of that Christmas photo and requesting permission from the property owner to search each and every residence they lived in with cadaver dogs.

Also, anyone remember the very first articles reporting this case? IIRC they read "allegedly" disappeared from her home from the get go.

All the false reports of kidnappings never worked (Susan Smith, Aveion Lewis in addition to FCA). Another opposite here. No sign of a break in or kidnapping. I'm sure there are more I can't think of being this tired, but I can not get past that focus on Christmas AND the MP poster having a Christmas time photo.

Hope that didn't sound too jumbled. Now I have to call it a night or I'll be completely useless tomorrow.

Keeping Aliayah in my prayers tonight, for answers and the truth to come out regarding her disappearance.

Cubby, I totally agree with all of your viewpoints and replies. And everything about this case is just....well......hinky. For lack of a better word.

I was glued to the Casey Anthony case and followed it for three years. I started lurking here on WS when the trial started. I soon found myself addicted to WS, lol. Such an abundance of information can be found right here on these very pages. Not to mention the genuine compassion, the hope, and support that we all share for all of the missing children that are out there. And also the sorrow that we share when we hear that, in many cases, their little bodies have been found and that they are no longer of this world.

As to be expected in any discussion forums of this magnitude, there are sometimes different perspectives. That's only natural. But I believe that we all share the same hope and the same quest for justice in these horrible crimes committed against innocent children.

This is one case where I DO believe LE has a handle on what happened and will take action soon. About the only one, actually...I don't think they have forgotten about Aliayah at all, or plan to do so.

One of the biggest RED FLAGS to me is on the 1st call to 911, she says her mother might have come to get Aliayah and not have woke her and that she had been driving around looking for her. WHY, WHY, WHY, would you NOT call your Mom and ask her FIRST?!?? This does not make any sense. If I had thought that- That would be my FIRST call!!!! Another point-A sick child is NOT going to wander off; they always want to be next to their parent when they are sick.
Still praying for you baby girl...

Thank you LaineyB. And welcome to WS! :welcome:

Still can't sleep so thought I'd get up one more time.

Further thoughts on my previous post.....

IF (speculation) something happened to Aliayah in December around Christmas time, I realize there was no guaranty as to the outcome of the CA trial that long ago. I've given that some thought too and it may be possible prior to the outcome of the CA trial, the L family didn't plan on reporting her missing and perhaps hoped for the best. Which would of course be pretty stressful to keep secret.

IMO it is possible after the outcome of the trial, this family thought the lesser of two evils (IF there is an evil, and we have no concrete evidence of such at this time) would be to come up with a plan to report her missing which might work with LE. I'd bet no one ever considered LE verifiying the last time someone outside the family saw Aliayah.

I can think of excuses why a child who may be on state medical insurance might go 9-12 mo's or more without a visit. Long waiting periods and few doctors accepting medicaid. Long drive to the available pediatricians, not time for an annual.

Sadly, with moms criminal history, I can see it being feasible accident or intentional, the family would hide this for fear of the other children being taken away.

I'd love to be wrong, but Christmas sticks out too loudly and the most recent MSM article stating LE is looking at survellience and photo's stands out as well. It would be interesting to know how recently other family members have had photo's taken. If LE can date them and if Aliayah was included in any family photo's after Christmas and how many family occasions after Christmas.

I think if I were a landlord and LE approached me asking permission to bring a cadaver dog through my rental properties, I'd allow it. Providing I could do so without infringing on my current tenants rights. I'd hope my tenants would agree to do so also, especially for a missing child.

I'm just hoping she is found and the truth comes out. I'd guess if a cadaver dog hit on a former residence LE might have enough to make an arrest. No body murder convictions, a whole list of them, would get someone talking, IF my theory is accurate.

All jmo of course and still praying Aliayah is found.

One of the biggest RED FLAGS to me is on the 1st call to 911, she says her mother might have come to get Aliayah and not have woke her and that she had been driving around looking for her. WHY, WHY, WHY, would you NOT call your Mom and ask her FIRST?!?? This does not make any sense. If I had thought that- That would be my FIRST call!!!! Another point-A sick child is NOT going to wander off; they always want to be next to their parent when they are sick.
Still praying for you baby girl...

Thank you Buterflytat. I don't have working computer speakers so I rely on info such as you just shared or sometimes translations when someone is so kind to do so. I wasn't aware she told LE her mom may have picked her up but did NOT call mom first.

My gut tells me she drove around getting the courage to go through with reporting her missing.

another comparison between LL and FCA. The head shaking no by LL in the only MSM interview mom and grandma gave.

There are too many red flags all over this and I think I will be ill if this child had been 'missing' longer than Caylee was when she was reported missing. I have a feeling it was far longer than 31 days......

:( :praying:

If she had been "missing" a while, why report her missing on this particular Saturday morning in September, I wonder? And with such an unlikely story?

If she had been "missing" a while, why report her missing on this particular Saturday morning in September, I wonder? And with such an unlikely story?

I think public aid has verification every so many months. I don't know what it might be in Lewis County, or VA, but if she was going to be requesting an increase in benefits when the twins are born, it is possible she knew there would be some difficulties in providing proper 'supporting' documentation for Aliayah.

jmo

ETA: IIRC EIP begins at age 3. Aliayah had just turned 3. If LL's older children were participants in EIP programs, particularly due to the family history, 'public assistance' or a social worker might question why or push for Aliayah to being or enroll in the program.

I think public aid has verification every so many months. I don't know what it might be in Lewis County, or VA, but if she was going to be requesting an increase in benefits when the twins are born, it is possible she knew there would be some difficulties in providing proper 'supporting' documentation for Aliayah.

jmo

ETA: IIRC EIP begins at age 3. Aliayah had just turned 3. If LL's older children were participants in EIP programs, particularly due to the family history, 'public assistance' or a social worker might question why or push for Aliayah to being or enroll in the program.

Cubby, What is an EIP program?

EIP is early intervention program which is available beginning at age 3 through local public schools. It's usually for some sort of delay in learning and in some area's for children who do not speak English as a first language. I'm using EIP as an example. There may be another type of program her older children attended which it would be time for Aliayah to start. Just speculation....

My son attended EIP for speech after our insurance changed and the new carrier no longer accepted Easter Seals. I was lucky and got him in a few mo's shy of 3 due to his history at ES.

EIP is early intervention program which is available beginning at age 3 through local public schools. It's usually for some sort of delay in learning and in some area's for children who do not speak English as a first language. I'm using EIP as an example. There may be another type of program her older children attended which it would be time for Aliayah to start. Just speculation....

My son attended EIP for speech after our insurance changed and the new carrier no longer accepted Easter Seals. I was lucky and got him in a few mo's shy of 3 due to his history at ES.

Possibly something like "First Start" and "Jump Start". Different states call them different things, I think.

The Christmas photo sticks out like a red flag to me as well.She just turned 3 end of July and no one took a birthday picture.No picture was taken in 9 months!!! Hair color,eye color,even her face could get fuller or thinner kids change in 9 months.With all the many family members no one has a camera?cell phone?Something is just not right with this picture IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966