WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back at the beginning, someone said LL has just regained custody of the children. Maybe it was a rumor, does anyone else remember seeing this?

Knox, What do you mean by your question? Do you mean that she has gotten them back in the past week, since they were taken away shortly after Aliayah went missing? Or that they had been taken away before they moved to Lewis county and she had just recently gotten them back prior to Aliayah missing?

I can not believe how a 3yr old can just vanish into thin air!Pregnant or not they should be interrogating her every day till she tells where that child is!!!!Being pregnant should not hinder finding this child IMO.What if she is being hurt every day?She needs to be found as soon as possible.

Not news on Aliayah.....but I'm posting this link as the man has the same maiden name as the mother......could be related.....maybe not.

(Since there has been no news on Aliayah anywhere....I'm gonna start watching the news for anything that shows me the LE may still be investigating.)

Harrison County Man Facing Sexual Abuse Charges
http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109862
Scott Swiger, 24, is charged with three counts of first deg sexual abuse, three counts of sexual abuse by a parent, guardian or custodian, and two counts of use of obscene material to seduce a minor.
Authorities said Swiger sexually abused a 4-year-old male relative over the past two years.

I can not believe how a 3yr old can just vanish into thin air!Pregnant or not they should be interrogating her every day till she tells where that child is!!!!Being pregnant should not hinder finding this child IMO.What if she is being hurt every day?She needs to be found as soon as possible.

She lawyered up so LE can not question her without permission from her attorney. :banghead:

It amazes me, there aren't even plea's from her attorney acting as a 'spokesperson' for her. He too can make press releases.

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=108621
WBOY in this video claims Lena was in labor on the 28th. I wish to God they would say if it was false labor or what!! It actually fits in the timeline that her chldren were taken on Friday-about the same time she would have gotten out of the hospital. I wonder if they would answer an email about this-? ***sighs

My daughter, who works at the local Kroger grocery store, saw both LL and RL on that Friday afternoon, shopping..

My daughter, who works at the local Kroger grocery store, saw both LL and RL on that Friday afternoon, shopping..

IS she still ready to pop or has she had the twins yet!

Those babies are going to be born sooner or later!

I cannot forget little Aliayah's sweet face, or the pain in her eyes. I just want to scoop her up and protect her from whatever pain she has felt during her short little life.

Please God, let her be located!

I haven't read anything about that. Have they returned home? She should have had the twins by now. moo

I hope LE has some evidence and I hope they have checked video cameras in the area to see if Aliayah was with the family shortly before she was reported missing. I wonder about that too.

moo

I need to stop posting while multitasking. Let me clarify what I posted earlier, not talking about current child custody status.

Someone said the kids had not been back in the home long, when Aliayah went missing.

If true, I sure wish we knew when she got them back.

I was shopping today in Alabama and when I was coming outside I saw Alaiyah's beautiful face staring at me. Someone had put up a big notice about her. Made me feel so happy to see her getting coverage, but obviously sad for the reason she was up on that board. Hope she comes home soon.

I apologize if this has been previously posted. If it has i missed it!

Aliayah Lunsford Investigation Progressing Covertly

Led by FBI agents, law enforcement has "gone covert" and is working out of the Lewis County State Police barracks.

He added they can't give up their "investigative advantage" by talking about leads in the case, but they have a lot of pictures and video they're studying.

The FBI hopes to have another news conference this week.

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109890

LE has a lot of pictures and videos they are looking at. Ummmmmmmmmm could these videos show that Little Aliayah wasn't with Mom for a while. Maybe even in another county? Just my opinion.

I think she was staying with someone else, disappeared from someone else, and it was time for a bed check. Therefore, the kidnapping story. jmo

They might get Mom on welfare fraud but I think they might already have the perp behind bars. Suddenly, a news conference. Maybe they have something to say.

I could be entirely wrong but time will tell.

LE has a lot of pictures and videos they are looking at. Ummmmmmmmmm could these videos show that Little Aliayah wasn't with Mom for a while. Maybe even in another county? Just my opinion.

I think she was staying with someone else, disappeared from someone else, and it was time for a bed check. Therefore, the kidnapping story. jmo

They might get Mom on welfare fraud but I think they might already have the perp behind bars. Suddenly, a news conference. Maybe they have something to say.

I could be entirely wrong but time will tell.

If she disappeared from someone else, what reason would mom have to not name the person the child was residing with and take the focus off herself?

Yes JeannieC, interesting that LE says they are looking at pictures and videos.

Videos make sense, footage of Lena doing the infamous 2 hour drive-n-search.

Pictures, make me think LE feels Aliayah was gone before 9-24-11.

Waiting for new details is downright painful!

nanak, thank you for that local bit of news.

If she disappeared from someone else, what reason would mom have to not name the person the child was residing with and take the focus off herself?

Pressure, fear, protecting other people, convinced she'll be in trouble if she tells the truth and convinced she can get by with this. Her action the "day" Aliayah went missing seem suspect. If she was about to lie maybe she hesitated. jmo

Maybe she didn't go looking for Aliayah but to pick up one or more children. moo

The last 'credible' sighting of Aliayah outside of family reportedly August 20th at the church clothing sale. What is the source? Has that come from LE or is that from a local?

I ask because there is simply too much focus on Christmas as being the last time anyone in this family has any memories to share of Aliayah.

I'm finding myself wondering if Aliayah has young female cousins about her age that might be mistaken as her due to family resemblence, if the last sighting outside of family came from a source other than LE through MSM.

I can't wrap my head around why no one in this family has any special memories to share of Aliayah after Christmas. Maybe a stretch, but you see where I am going with this.

Have any former neighbors, from the residence the L family stayed in prior to the residence little Aliayah went missing, commented on when they last saw this child?

Yes JeannieC, interesting that LE says they are looking at pictures and videos.

Videos make sense, footage of Lena doing the infamous 2 hour drive-n-search.

Pictures, make me think LE feels Aliayah was gone before 9-24-11.

Waiting for new details is downright painful!

Bingo! Do any photographs of Aliayah exist after Christmas? None were available for her missing persons fliers. (IIRC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153