WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read some pf those Facebook group pages. Nothing but ignorant fish wives claiming to have inside knowledge. Whatever. It's sad that this case is fading.

You're right - this case is fading very fast. I de-friended all the Aliyah pages (nothing but senseless gossip now). And I see zilch on the news or internet. What did baby A do to deserve this - where is she? Why isn't the media on this like white on rice?

I don't get it.

Mel

I learned a few years ago that family isn't always "blood." And if I could just put something into little Aliayah's heart, I would want her to know-that even though her "blood family" should have been shouting from the rooftops about her vanishing, and they didn't, she has a family here -that loves her and would do ANYTHING for her.

Alieyah-you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Just stopping by to see if there is any news. Prayers for this sweet baby.

Does anyone know who wrote the "Aliayah's Law" Proposal? This probably isn't the forum for a discussion on this particular proposed law but I sure am confused by the wording. For example, DHHR has many different kinds of caseworkers. Which DHHR caseworkers is the law referring too?

http://www.centralwestvirginian.net/find-aliayah.html
The article there tells who wrote it and gives phone numbers to call for any questions you may have if you do not use Facebook.

http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109890

Somewhat of an update. Maybe a press conference this week.

FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen said the investigative team is not allowed by law to discuss anything personally identifiable about a subject. He added they can't give up their "investigative advantage" by talking about leads in the case, but they have a lot of pictures and video they're studying.

Sweet! Hope there's footage of LL in and about town while she was supposed to be looking for precious Aliayah. They HAVE to be able to crack this case.

Bumping for little lady Aliayah.... I can't stand to see her case having next to no coverage - it is devastating... STOP HURTING OUR CHILDREN!!!!!! CJMajorGirl, you are right, her so called family may have failed her, but her WS family loves her and we want her found NOW....... Hugs to you, our cyber baby girl.......

Ok guys I can't take this--- lets get her thread moving.... lets rehash if necessary.... what do we know for a FACT in this case..... **Making pot of coffee**

Not when I click on the link?

Ok,
LL says she saw Aliayah at 6:30 a.m., goes back to bed, other kids climb in bed approximately 7 - 7:30 according to mom, she checks on Aliayah, at 9:30ish, she's gone, so mom jumps in car, drives around for 2 hours, comes home, calls 911, reports Aliayah missing - oh yeah and she stopped to buy cigs, and ran out of gas in the process..... DCF felt enough cause to remove remaining children from family home..... twins not born yet.....

Pictures released of Aliayah are from last Christmas, grandma also talks about Aliayah at Christmas time in PC...
Last confirmed sighting by anyone outside LE was Aug 20 at church clothing drive....

Wait just a cotton picking minute! That church clothing drive was AUGUST 20th?

You are kidding me :(

MOO - Pure Speculation Alert - I wonder if the "sighting" of Aliayah at hte church was really someone else and not Aliayah at all.... the Christmas pictures, Grandma saying Christmas in her description of Aliayah, all makes me think something happened around Christmas, especially since mom and grandma did NOT mention at all her birthday, which had just passed.......

Pssssttttt...... is anyone awake out there in WS land?! Lol!

Knox - just got the pic and info - YES that is very important, because you are right - it was said the son was at visitation - good catch :)

Ok,
LL says she saw Aliayah at 6:30 a.m., goes back to bed, other kids climb in bed approximately 7 - 7:30 according to mom, she checks on Aliayah, at 9:30ish, she's gone, so mom jumps in car, drives around for 2 hours, comes home, calls 911, reports Aliayah missing - oh yeah and she stopped to buy cigs, and ran out of gas in the process..... DCF felt enough cause to remove remaining children from family home..... twins not born yet.....

I thought it was determined that the 'cigs' thing was a rumor. And I don't think we know if the twins were born yet or not.

I thought it was determined that the 'cigs' thing was a rumor. And I don't think we know if the twins were born yet or not.

What does this refer to? What visitation?

The cigs thing may be a rumor - I could be wrong but I thought it was already confirmed on the previous threads, I apologize in advance if not - as for the visitation, it was in MSM that one of the other children were at visitation with their father, the other 3 were home with mom at the time Aliayah went missing.

@ Martha - you are right - it has not been confirmed as to whether or not the twins were born yet. I assumed they were not born yet because of the lack of information to the opposite as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay