WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! Hope there's footage of LL in and about town while she was supposed to be looking for precious Aliayah. They HAVE to be able to crack this case.

My thoughts exactly! Of course LE isn't going to tip their hand to what kind of pictures and video's they have.... but hopefully the answer to solving this case exists within those pics and video's.

My thoughts exactly! Of course LE isn't going to tip their hand to what kind of pictures and video's they have.... but hopefully the answer to solving this case exists within those pics and video's.

One would hope, but they should have something by now if that were the case. They (LE) have been saying they have the video since the day Aliayah went missing...... I am not good at patience, can you tell, lol!!!!

Pictures released of Aliayah are from last Christmas, grandma also talks about Aliayah at Christmas time in PC...
Last confirmed sighting by anyone outside LE was Aug 20 at church clothing drive....

AUGUST 20th! o-m-g. Did these children not play outside? Seriously, even if school started in late August, which it did in many area's, why didn't mom take these babies out for some sunshine and fresh air?

AUGUST 20th! o-m-g. Did these children not play outside? Seriously, even if school started in late August, which it did in many area's, why didn't mom take these babies out for some sunshine and fresh air?

speachless..........

Good question - I have read everything I can find about this case and no neighbors have ever said they saw the children playing outside, only one confirmed local saying the two older children were seen at the bus stop for school.

That's what I'm hoping for. I think there's a lot on surveillance videos that most people don't think about. A lot gets captured on them.

And I wouldn't be surprised if LE has found other valuable information from that day beyond confirmation of the mother's activities.

That's what I'm hoping for. I think there's a lot on surveillance videos that most people don't think about. A lot gets captured on them.

And I wouldn't be surprised if LE has found other valuable information from that day beyond confirmation of the mother's activities.

I hope you are right.... I agree, too, that LE probably has some info to confirm mom's activities.... I hope so anyway, it's just so hard with no real information being released.

I'm almost afraid to learn what kind of pictures and video's they have

I'm still baffled by the fact there seems to be NO comments whatsoever from this family about Aaliyah's birthday. Carp, you can use food stamps for a birthday cake at a grocery store bakery. You can make something from scratch. You can get some little trinkets and toys from the dollar store.

And not one word since Christmas. Not Easter, not 4th of July, not even her birthday.

SPECULATION: Not that this would be public information, but when was the last time this child saw a pediatrician? And what preceeded this 'disappearance'. I want to know if public aid was asking this family for any type of verifying information which might have led to having to create this childs disappearance.

I agree the coverage of this case has been horrible. I really think that the biggest break in this case for LE was the removal of the other kids.

They believe (I think) that time, security and love will let these kids open up to the parents that have taken them in. The kids probably know more than they even realize and LE is doing what they can to let the kids not get their memories corrupted by family or media. Kinda like the Susan Powell kids. They will open up soon.

God only knows what kind of life these children have had. I am happy to see them removed and given a chance to see a better life. I am sure there has been and will be some professional care for them. Time will work it's magic and the kids will feel safe to say what they know. The chances of LE talking to these kids while the mother had control of them was zero. IMO

I think the real test of mom's guilt in the disappearance of AL will be seen when we see if and how hard she fights for the remaining kids back. JMO

One further observation, I really think that IF she really did "disappear' the morning reported, mom took the kids away to keep them from seeing the actions taken to hide the event. JMO

Does anybody know if there are any ACTIVE LE searches, physically, for this child at this time? Have they just given up?

I'm still baffled by the fact there seems to be NO comments whatsoever from this family about Aaliyah's birthday. Carp, you can use food stamps for a birthday cake at a grocery store bakery. You can make something from scratch. You can get some little trinkets and toys from the dollar store.

And not one word since Christmas. Not Easter, not 4th of July, not even her birthday.

SPECULATION: Not that this would be public information, but when was the last time this child saw a pediatrician? And what preceeded this 'disappearance'. I want to know if public aid was asking this family for any type of verifying information which might have led to having to create this childs disappearance.

Exactly, Cubby, why has nobody mentioned her birthday? That worries me and leads me to believe she may have been missing much longer than reported. Maybe it's just me.

I agree the coverage of this case has been horrible. I really think that the biggest break in this case for LE was the removal of the other kids.

They believe (I think) that time, security and love will let these kids open up to the parents that have taken them in. The kids probably know more than they even realize and LE is doing what they can to let the kids not get their memories corrupted by family or media. Kinda like the Susan Powell kids. They will open up soon.

God only knows what kind of life these children have had. I am happy to see them removed and given a chance to see a better life. I am sure there has been and will be some professional care for them. Time will work it's magic and the kids will feel safe to say what they know. The chances of LE talking to these kids while the mother had control of them was zero. IMO

I think the real test of mom's guilt in the disappearance of AL will be seen when we see if and how hard she fights for the remaining kids back. JMO

One further observation, I really think that IF she really did "disappear' the morning reported, mom took the kids away to keep them from seeing the actions taken to hide the event. JMO

Excellent Post!!!

Exactly, Cubby, why has nobody mentioned her birthday? That worries me and leads me to believe she may have been missing much longer than reported. Maybe it's just me.

Me too. It was reported early on the family had just recently moved to this house. Was it before or after August 20th?, the last time there was an alleged credible sighting of Aliayah after her disappearance.

Me too. It was reported early on the family had just recently moved to this house. Was it before or after August 20th?, the last time there was an alleged credible sighting of Aliayah after her disappearance.

I got the impression from the previous threads that the family has lived in the house for about 2 months at the time Aliayah disappeared.

After watching Josh Powell fight the Cox's for custoday after gramps was arrested got me thinking. Normally there's a hearing in 10 days to try to get your child(ren) back. Why hasn't this happened here? Or has it?

Do we even know if LL is trying to get her children back? If LE hasn't arrested anyone, and she is not a POI (as far as I know) , what the reason to not petition? I thought she had a fancy attorney too.

Just curious.

Thanks,

Mel

LE likely has video of the activities of other people that day, too. And I doubt they're just looking at that one day. I'm sure they've talked to many people and have looked at a lot of footage from the days and weeks before the day Aliayah was reported missing.

I'm not in the 'Mom did it' camp right now. For that matter, I don't have anybody in mind as the perpetrator, simply because I still have nothing to go on. At this point, I don't even see any indication that LE is pursuing the mother more than another person.

After watching Josh Powell fight the Cox's for custoday after gramps was arrested got me thinking. Normally there's a hearing in 10 days to try to get your child(ren) back. Why hasn't this happened here? Or has it?

Do we even know if LL is trying to get her children back? If LE hasn't arrested anyone, and she is not a POI (as far as I know) , what the reason to not petition? I thought she had a fancy attorney too.

Just curious.

Thanks,

Mel

That's a great point, Mel... no, nothing has been in MSM about the other kids or custody, not that I have seen, anyway.

I don't think we're going to see any normal emotions by this family based on past history of the last few weeks! IMHO... Perhaps tears of grief when they're led away to jail for life (IF convicted), but until then... not much else.
Very sad.

LE likely has video of the activities of other people that day, too. And I doubt they're just looking at that one day. I'm sure they've talked to many people and have looked at a lot of footage from the days and weeks before the day Aliayah was reported missing.

I'm not in the 'Mom did it' camp right now. For that matter, I don't have anybody in mind as the perpetrator, simply because I still have nothing to go on. At this point, I don't even see any indication that LE is pursuing the mother more than another person.

That's a great point, too, Martha. I bet they do have other footage, possibly from other days as well!!

As for the mom did it camp, I am not worried about who did it right now, I just want them to find this baby, they can figure out who did it later. JMO

I got the impression from the previous threads that the family has lived in the house for about 2, maybe 2 1/2 months at the time Aliayah disappeared. They would have lived there for about a month and a half when she disappeared? Right?

Thank you, Kimbreeley. I haven't followed all the threads.

It's sad, because the house appeared to have such a nice sized yard.
It's hard to imagine children not being seen during the warm summer months. :(

God forbid, if something happened to little Aliayah. She looks so distressed in all of her photo's. Almost a perplexed look, like she doesn't quite understand why things are the way they are, but understood something wasn't right at her young age. All I can think about is that little face, and that look, and it brings me to tears.

gulp, at first I thought it was just photo's taken after she was crying and tired but as we learnt more I no longer believed that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom