WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont recall deleting any comments, or that I had the option of deleting comments, if any was deleted it was by the person that ran the page, and no , i dont believe in walking on pins and needles. my goal is to answer questions in hopes of helping to find Aliayah and to put a stop to all the bickering.

Hi Vickie, I don't believe it was you that was deleting comments, but the page owner. I'm Melanie by the way, and you answered a couple of my questions.

From what I understood, we were not permitted to ask about the current investigation, and questions were deleted prior to you even being able to read them (it was THAT quick).

In any case - appreciate you coming forward and providing what information you can. All I want is to see Aliyah found.

Best,

Mel

Vickie- How much interaction did Aliayah have with Ralph's stepfather? We all know here that he is a convicted RSO. Did Lena allow her children to be around him?

I can not answer this question because I don't know the answer, however it is a verygood question and I will do my best to get an answer as soon as possible. Thank you for asking as now I want to know the answer.

Thanks. I didn't follow facebook for Hailey. Now I'm glad I didn't. This has been crazy. And I'm still :fence: about facebook. I have it and use it to talk to family as ours is spread all over the place. But wow, the things people say on pages that aren't private!

Isn't that the truth, it's shocking!!!

The new member who was posting here is NOT verified by WS as an insider. She probably misunderstood when you guys asked her. Please note that we will try to contact her for the process.

No one is in any trouble here, k? :tyou:

:kimsterwink: Yeah I wondered if she'd misunderstood when I read her post a few minutes ago - there's general account verification (done by email) so you can post, and WS Verified to show that you are who you state you are.

:pcguru: I've been keeping up on the case, just seldom post on threads. Usually by the time I am reading, anything I've thought of to say is already said!

wow....we now have more guests than members here. Are you sure you don't just want to join? We are all basically harmless here.... well, most of us.

Grandma raised her from birth til age 18 months-while Lena was in jail. All of the children have been with gma on and off. No foster care til now.

If this is true, Aliayah bonded with Grandma as her mother, not LL who was in jail. It had to have been traumatic for Aliayah to have to switch mother's once LL got out of jail. I can't see LL handling the behavior problems Aliayah may have had once she wasn't living with grandma anymore.

WHY are you tryin to get me in troubles...i am TRYING my best to behave and didn't post his whole name or anything. I spose I shouldnt have asked-(It was just one of many) :(

Quit fussing and just post the link to him from Family Watchdog
icon12.gif

Hi Vickie, I don't believe it was you that was deleting comments, but the page owner. I'm Melanie by the way, and you answered a couple of my questions.

From what I understood, we were not permitted to ask about the current investigation, and questions were deleted prior to you even being able to read them (it was THAT quick).

In any case - appreciate you coming forward and providing what information you can. All I want is to see Aliyah found.

Best,

Mel

thank you, That's all I want to

:kimsterwink: Yeah I wondered if she'd misunderstood when I read her post a few minutes ago - there's general account verification (done by email) so you can post, and WS Verified to show that you are who you state you are.

:pcguru: I've been keeping up on the case, just seldom post on threads. Usually by the time I am reading, anything I've thought of to say is already said!

you should just say it anyway....because by that point we've probably forgotten what we were talking about:crazy:

Grandma raised her from birth til age 18 months-while Lena was in jail. All of the children have been with gma on and off. No foster care til now.

If this is true, Aliayah bonded with Grandma as her mother, not LL who was in jail. It had to have been traumatic for Aliayah to have to switch mother's once LL got out of jail. I can't see LL handling the behavior problems Aliayah may have had once she wasn't living with grandma anymore.

You pulled that right out of my head! Good Post and I hope Vickie gives us her insights on Joann's perspective.

GOOD QUESTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is true that Aliayah bonded to Jo Ann and it is true that Lena never really understood this , and I do believe she even resented it. As a matter of fact, my Bros and I were discussing this just yesterday. Ya know how you ask a child playfully " who's girl are you" Well, Aliayah always answered Ma's girl or Randys' girl. She called JoAnn "ma". Aliayah and Randy have a strong bond to.

IIRC, I remember reading somewhere that Aliayah has lived at her grandmothers house for a good portion of her life. I've heard that Lena and all the children have lived there with her. Maybe Vickie can elaborate?

Isn't that the truth, it's shocking!!!

I hear ya! I got a facebook page but only use it to read for sleuthing. I have never posted! Uncle Sam and all that jazz.I don't care if other people do, but our privacy in this country is starting to get marginal IMO sorry to get OT

you should just say it anyway....because by that point we've probably forgotten what we were talking about:crazy:

:floorlaugh: Maybe I will in the future - I already repeat things over and over IRL (thanks for the habit, Dad!), might as well do the same here! :innocent:

To get back OT - I'm so glad that :tyou: Vickie Bowen has come to answer questions on WS - Its wonderful that someone from Aliayah's family is stepping up to the plate for this little girl. She's got one of those faces that I can see when I close my eyes - so sad.

It is true that Aliayah bonded to Jo Ann and it is true that Lena never really understood this , and I do believe she even resented it. As a matter of fact, my Bros and I were discussing this just yesterday. Ya know how you ask a child playfully " who's girl are you" Well, Aliayah always answered Ma's girl or Randys' girl. She called JoAnn "ma". Aliayah and Randy have a strong bond to.

If thats the case-then Grandma probly feels as if she has lost a daughter too!! --After doing her best to care for LLs children-this is how it ends up-1 vanished , the rest in foster care. And more on the way....

Thanks wasn't enough Vickie. Breaks my heart though ...

If thats the case-then Grandma probly feels as if she has lost a daughter too!! --After doing her best to care for LLs children-this is how it ends up-1 vanished , the rest in foster care. And more on the way....

Which brings me to this question for Vickie; Is family going to try to get custody of the other children and the twins if they are taken?

Thanks for sharing that. I think this brings to light a different perspective on JoAnn's emotional state right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required