WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT- Is all the family still duking it out on Facebook?? I stopped reading like 3 months ago!!!

Connie Jones was on a roll where she was posting messages to "you two" every single day.

Well I was a guest until I signed in but I think you were talking about other guests!
I have been lurking on this case all along and I appreciate all that are actively posting to keep the awareness there for Aliayah including Vicki. Her passion, mind and efforts seem very genuine to me.
I agree about FB, its a strange new medium in sleuthing and has a very slippery slope. Lots of info there but difficult to decipher sometimes what is fact, fiction and emotions running amock. I will defer to someones siggy here on WS sorry can't remember who right now but....

"If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it must be a duck"

Where's Aliayah?

just want to give a quick shout out to all the mods we have here now:seeya:

I thought we did rather well, don't you?

Hailey Dunn!!!!

Thanks. I didn't follow facebook for Hailey. Now I'm glad I didn't. This has been crazy. And I'm still :fence: about facebook. I have it and use it to talk to family as ours is spread all over the place. But wow, the things people say on pages that aren't private!

while we have a mod handy....are we allowed to discuss what has been discovered about another RSO in the family?

just want to give a quick shout out to all the mods we have here now:seeya:

I thought we did rather well, don't you?

I think you should be "up graded to a "mini mod"!

while we have a mod handy....are we allowed to discuss what has been discovered about another RSO in the family?

You can post RSO information as long as you don't harass them. It's in the WS rules.

Sex Offenders

It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths. However, it is okay if, when a child goes missing or is harmed, we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim. Never even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting here about a sex offender should always be within the law.
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

You can post RSO information as long as you don't harass them. It's in the WS rules.

Sex Offenders

It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths. However, it is okay if, when a child goes missing or is harmed, we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim. Never even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting here about a sex offender should always be within the law.
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you Kimster :great:

WHY are you tryin to get me in troubles...i am TRYING my best to behave and didn't post his whole name or anything. I spose I shouldnt have asked-(It was just one of many) :(

Things “Aunt Vickie” taught us-
1. She doesn’t know why LL or RL aren’t speaking.
2. She’s only trying to answer questions folks want to know, and get any information out to help find Aliayah.
3. They “have” answered question truthfully.
4. She has never met Aliayah.
5. She doesn’t know why children were taken. They are in foster homeS
6. She was chosen to speak out because her brothers are camera shy and they felt someone needed to speak out
7. She doesn’t know the last time someone besides family has seen Aliayah alive.
8. RL and LL are married
9. She doesn’t know if RL has been married before.
10. I feel the folks on Dennison St on the morning of Sept. 24 are the only ones who know what happened to her.
11. Grandma hadn’t seen Aliayah in a couple weeks-but she “heard” her on the phone while talking to LL a day or two before she was reported missing.
12. Grandma is not emotionally able to talk to anyone.
13. RL was in Vadis for at least 2 days this week.
14. She has seen MANY happy pics of little Aliayah-can’t post because of other children.
15. Teeth were removed because she fell and cracked them. She fell on a riding toy (she was told)
16. Lena has 3 half sisters-Wendy Swiger, Tina Smith and Lynn (no last name) Donna Evans Riddle –stepsister Stepbrother-David Evans, one half brother –Danny Evans.
17. Randy’s wife ---Sherry Prunty
18. Aliayah has never been in foster care
19. Grandma raised her from birth til age 18 months-while Lena was in jail. All of the children have been with gma on and off. No foster care til now.

WHY are you tryin to get me in troubles...i am TRYING my best to behave and didn't post his whole name or anything. I spose I shouldnt have asked-(It was just one of many) :(

silly....you just got the green light to post away. read above. We just cannot bash the RSO.

:slap: You take that back!

Nope, I think you have been very respectful, informing to new members and even current ones. I was just typing outloud lol, but really meant it. You do a great job! You may not want the job, but you have my vote!:seeya:

The new member who was posting here is NOT verified by WS as an insider. She probably misunderstood when you guys asked her. Please note that we will try to contact her for the process.

No one is in any trouble here, k? :tyou:

that's a bit unfair to delete my comment after we've been accused TWICE of hiding behind our screen names.

are we pin and needle walking now?

I dont recall deleting any comments, or that I had the option of deleting comments, if any was deleted it was by the person that ran the page, and no , i dont believe in walking on pins and needles. my goal is to answer questions in hopes of helping to find Aliayah and to put a stop to all the bickering.

The new member who was posting here is NOT verified by WS as an insider. She probably misunderstood when you guys asked her. Please note that we will try to contact her for the process.

No one is in any trouble here, k? :tyou:

Thank YOU!! (lynn has been tryin her bestest to get me in trouble) :floorlaugh:

OT- Is all the family still duking it out on Facebook?? I stopped reading like 3 months ago!!!

Quick OT- You'll have to go catch up. CJ was posting some weird stuff on FB while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd