WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I can address is that I approached two of Lena's sisters several weeks ago and asked if there were any recent photos of Aliayah. One sister replied that there were no photos, then calmly went back to playing her Facebook games.

These sisters were the aunts interviewed the first day that Aliayah was reported missing, using the past tense when speaking about their little niece.

I can't say that they aren't asking for help. The same aunt asked that whoever has Aliayah to "take a picture of her so we can see she is alive".

Vicki, I am so happy that you are able to get into this forum and both share your stories and help everyone understand what's going on. If you need any assistance, feel free to give us a call.

- Bob
BBM...
I was under the impression that only Wendy was the sister and the other one , Sherry, was actually married to Randy. (I think it was Randy)
Thank you for clarifying that for us. So Lena has 2 sisters?

Was Aliayah in Foster Care at any point in her life? Has Joann had any of the children in her care for extended periods of time?

Yes, I have seen many HAPPY pics of Aliayah, have some of them but cannot post them because the other children are in them.

her teeth were removed by a dentist because she fell and cracked them. This has been verified as an accident. She fell and hit her mouth on some kind of a riding toy I was told. It WAS NOT bottle rot as has been rumored.

BBM.... I'm sure if you took them to a local photo place and explained the situation, they would gladly crop the photos for you so that they can be released. Then you could be assured the other children would not be exposed.

maybe one of our local posters could help with the cropping?

Yes, I have seen many HAPPY pics of Aliayah, have some of them but cannot post them because the other children are in them.

her teeth were removed by a dentist because she fell and cracked them. This has been verified as an accident. She fell and hit her mouth on some kind of a riding toy I was told. It WAS NOT bottle rot as has been rumored.

Thank you for clarifying that. Unfortunately it was another family member who was saying bottle rot so we were confused as to who to believe.

maybe one of our local posters could help with the cropping?

I say this very respectfully to all our members, but I think Aunt Vickie is better off sharing those photos with a stranger with no interest in the case. Then she can be assured that whoever sees them will act like a professional. KWIM?

One thing I can address is that I approached two of Lena's sisters several weeks ago and asked if there were any recent photos of Aliayah. One sister replied that there were no photos, then calmly went back to playing her Facebook games.

These sisters were the aunts interviewed the first day that Aliayah was reported missing, using the past tense when speaking about their little niece.

I can't say that they aren't asking for help. The same aunt asked that whoever has Aliayah to "take a picture of her so we can see she is alive".

Vicki, I am so happy that you are able to get into this forum and both share your stories and help everyone understand what's going on. If you need any assistance, feel free to give us a call.

- Bob

Lena has 3 half sisters.. Wendy Swiger, Tina Smith and Lynn (dont know her married name) She has 1 step sister..Donna Evans Riddle 1 step brother..David Evans and 1 half brother Danny Evans

The person that said "take a picture of her........" is Sherry Prunty (Randys wife)
The sister that was interviewed is Wendy Swiger

<Mod Snip>

I say this very respectfully to all our members, but I think Aunt Vickie is better off sharing those photos with a stranger with no interest in the case. Then she can be assured that whoever sees them will act like a professional. KWIM?

If she would like to, I would be happy to let her use my equipment, show her how to do it and let her do it herself and she can make sure they are deleted afterwards.

If she would like to, I would be happy to let her use my equipment, show her how to do it and let her do it herself and she can make sure they are deleted afterwards.

That is a great idea....
I didn't mean to come across as I didn't trust anyone here....sorry if it seemed that way.
Just looking out for the interests of everyone...KWIM?

That is a great idea....
I didn't mean to come across as I didn't trust anyone here....sorry if it seemed that way.

The FBI plans to release updated pictures of Aliayah in the next week. Investigators are still following up on leads and tips from the community and do not plan to scale down the search at all. They recently wrapped up a search in the Vadis area of Lewis County, and that search helped them rule certain things out.
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/...ord-press-conference-held-latest-developments

The FBI also plans to release newer pictures of Aliayah.

Was Aliayah in Foster Care at any point in her life? Has Joann had any of the children in her care for extended periods of time?

Aliayah was never in "foster care" JoAnn had her from birth for about 18 mos while Lena was in jail. All of the children have been with JoAnn off and on since birth. If you are asking if the children have ever been in out of family care before this the answer is no

That is a great idea....

I didn't take it that way and you made a very good point. I will help in any way that I can and whatever is most comfortable for everyone. I wouldn't trust a complete stranger with my pictures either.

Is there any history of Ralph abusing Lena, whether reported to police or not?

Vickie what about Ralph's family. Do they live locally?

that's a bit unfair to delete my comment after we've been accused TWICE of hiding behind our screen names.

are we pin and needle walking now?

Is there any way someone could help JoAnn find other recent pictures of Aliayah? It has been said that she is unable to cope and find the pictures. Could another family member help her by finding pictures to provide. The lack of pictures, and the fact that the picture being used is a Christmas picture, sure has been a sticking point in conversations.

I have tried to help her as I have said, I have several pics but they have the other children in them, we ARE NOT allowed to photos of the other children.

They are of Aliayah interacting with the other children.

that's a bit unfair to delete my comment after we've been accused TWICE of hiding behind our screen names.

are we pin and needle walking now?

I'm leaving this one, and saying this...

If you have a complaint about a post alert on it. Lets try to stay focused on Aliayah here.

Thanks.

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members