WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know the reason the children were taken by CPS
The children are in foster homes

Vickie- you will find that when replying to someone....if you hit the "quote" button on the bottom right of the post you want to answer....it will make things a lot easier for you.

I would like to know the last time anyone besides the "family" can verify seeing Aliayah alive. I would also like to know if Lena is married to Ralph, and if he has been married before >

The only question I would have at this moment is why someone who does not know Aliayah would be chosen as the family spokesperson? Why not Lena's sister or brothers that actually knew Aliayah?

I was chosen by my brothers and sisters because they did not want to give interviews to the press ( camera shy ) and I am more available as I am self employed. However we are all willing to answer questions and do anything we can to help.
as to part 2 of question, Lena or her brothers and sisters have not done anything in respect to speaking out publically or otherwise. I do not know why. WE ( extended family as we are called) felt someone needed to speak out on behalf of Aliayah. We are only doing this for her.

To Vickie- before you get involved in this thread about Aliayah, you may want to go read some at another thread here on another missing child. Then you will see exactly what gets discussed at websleuths when we talk about a missing child. You will see that in every case, we discuss everything from media reports to press conferences to even what family is saying or doing in the media. We are not just "picking" on your family. This is actually the most moderated discussion board regarding missing persons that exists.

Absolutely!! To an "outsider" it might seem like we are picking on people-the truth is-if we didn't care we could be playin games at gsn.

I would like to know the last time anyone besides the "family" can verify seeing Aliayah alive. I would also like to know if Lena is married to Ralph, and if he has been married before >

I can not answer the first part of this question as I don't know. We have been trying to get that answer all along ourselves. This is hearsay, but was told she was seen at Our Neighbors" in weston a couple days prior to being missing. This has not been verified that I know of.
Lena and ralph are married. Lena's first and don't know about Ralph

Vicki if you don't mind, can I ask you how YOU feel about this whole situation? What does your gut tell you happened to Aliayah?

Vickie- Have you been in contact with Lena? Or have you kept updated on the case through Joann?

Hi Vickie, thank you for joining us.

If you prefer not to answer questions, please just let us know, but I have one I would like to ask.

It seems someone told some lie's regarding a "gag order" and photo's of Aliayah.

Can you tell us directly who made those statements?

Welcome to Websleuths Vickie.

Yes, I have a very disfunctional family also. I don't say that as an insult. It's a fact. My partner has family that we wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them!

Welcome to websleuths Vickie. We are sorry that it took a missing family member to bring you here. I think all of us here would agree to that.
You will find some very strong opinions on this page. That is what websleuths is about. As long as we express our opinions respectfully, we are free to share them. Everyone may not agree with each other, but we all agree we will respect each other in the process.
You are very emotionally attached to this case, and I will guarantee you that someone here will say something that offends you in some way. It will not be done to be spiteful or mean....it will just be an opinion or observation that will hurt. I'm only saying that to you because I'm afraid that being here may be too painful for you to read and/or think about. I just want you to realize that we are not trying to purposely hurt you....we only want the same thing as you. To find out what happened to the precious little girl named Aliayah.

As far as strong opinion go , I can deal with it, I have them too.
Emotionally attached.......hell yes I am . This is family
sometimes the truth hurts, but I still seek it.
I dont do well with disrespect when someone is doing their best.
I ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE AND ALL I ASK IS THE TRUTH BE TOLD TO ME. I use my real name on all site and don't have one thing to hide.

I can not answer the first part of this question as I don't know. We have been trying to get that answer all along ourselves. This is hearsay, but was told she was seen at Our Neighbors" in weston a couple days prior to being missing. This has not been verified that I know of.

Thanks so much, Vickie! --WOW---have you been able to speak to lena's neighbors? Is there anything that "we" could do to help you-or your family (not ll or rl)

Thank you. When was the last time Joann saw Aliayah?

Is the marriage an on and off type situation?

Vickie- you will find that when replying to someone....if you hit the "quote" button on the bottom right of the post you want to answer....it will make things a lot easier for you.

I figured that out, it does make it easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member