WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does RL have a "Doesn't play well with others" bracelet on his ankle? I've wondered from the beginning if he was under home confinement and that's why he hasn't been seen much.

Nope, RL doesn't wear any special, state-sponsored jewelry.

Vicki if you don't mind, can I ask you how YOU feel about this whole situation? What does your gut tell you happened to Aliayah?

As I said in my first comment on here."I WLL NOT GIVE MY OPINION ON WHAT I THINK HAPPENED, BECAUSE IT IS ONLY AN OPINION, NO MORE CREDIBLE THAN YOURS" I am only interested in seeking the truth and bringing Aliayah home. My opinion would surely be taken as fact and I do not know what happened to her. I feel the folks that were at the house on Dennison Street on the morning of Sept, 24th are the only ones that know what happened to Aliayah. This is an ongoing investigation and I will not say or do anything to interfere with it.

Vickie, I am so sorry you are in the position. I can't imagine how difficult it must be even though you didn't know beautiful little Aliayah well. I also imagine how difficult it must be when family members are under the "spotlight" and "suspicion light" for this act.

The main pictures that have been used for the flyers and media of Aliayah show a very sad face. Do you know if there are happy pictures out there somewhere? I have read that she was missing teeth, is there a medical reason why she looks so sad?

I haven't seen him, nor have two of his friends that I know.

Know you can't answer this. Just musing out loud, when I say I wonder if he left town. Sure LE knows where he is.

Thank you. When was the last time Joann saw Aliayah?

Is the marriage an on and off type situation?

Jo Ann told me she last SEEN Aliayah a while before she went missing, meaning at least a couple weeks but heard her on the phone while talking to Lena a day or two before she went missing.

I am told by several people the marriage is off and on . They have been together off and on for about 12 years I believe.

I do have to say that I find it terribly sad that a stranger to Aliayah is the only one willing to speak up for this child. Yes, I know Vickie is an aunt....but she has never met Aliayah so to Aliayah she is a stranger. It now explains to me why we are not hearing more of Aliayah's personality. You cannot describe someone you've never met.
I am not faulting Vickie for this situation....it is what it is.....but it doesn't change the fact that it's sad. And I hope LE is paying attention to those that are not paying attention to Aliayah. IMO.

I do have to say that I find it terribly sad that a stranger to Aliayah is the only one willing to speak up for this child. Yes, I know Vickie is an aunt....but she has never met Aliayah so to Aliayah she is a stranger. It now explains to me why we are not hearing more of Aliayah's personality. You cannot describe someone you've never met.
I am not faulting Vickie for this situation....it is what it is.....but it doesn't change the fact that it's sad. And I hope LE is paying attention to those that are not paying attention to Aliayah. IMO.

It is true Aliayah does not know me, But i DO know her thru Randy, Jesse and others. As they have talked very lovingly about her since she was born and I have seen pics of her and her siblings interacting with them and other family members.
And it is sad that we are speaking out for her rather than her mother and step father. As for her grandmother Jo Ann , she is not emotionally able to talk to anyone. I am not taking up for her, just telling what I KNOW. I have seen JoAnn often and talk to her daily on the phone.

I hope for herself and her family, that Joann will reach out to a therapist, if needed.. (They'd have to be doing house calls for me!!)

Is there any way someone could help JoAnn find other recent pictures of Aliayah? It has been said that she is unable to cope and find the pictures. Could another family member help her by finding pictures to provide. The lack of pictures, and the fact that the picture being used is a Christmas picture, sure has been a sticking point in conversations.

It is true Aliayah does not know me, But i DO know her thru Randy, Jesse and others. As they have talked very lovingly about her since she was born and I have seen pics of her and her siblings interacting with them and other family members.
And it is sad that we are speaking out for her rather than her mother and step father. As for her grandmother Jo Ann , she is not emotionally able to talk to anyone. I am not taking up for her, just telling what I KNOW. I have seen JoAnn often and talk to her daily on the phone.

BBM.....then why aren't they sharing those pictures with the media?

One thing I can address is that I approached two of Lena's sisters several weeks ago and asked if there were any recent photos of Aliayah. One sister replied that there were no photos, then calmly went back to playing her Facebook games.

These sisters were the aunts interviewed the first day that Aliayah was reported missing, using the past tense when speaking about their little niece.

I can't say that they aren't asking for help. The same aunt asked that whoever has Aliayah to "take a picture of her so we can see she is alive".

Vicki, I am so happy that you are able to get into this forum and both share your stories and help everyone understand what's going on. If you need any assistance, feel free to give us a call.

- Bob

Vickie, I am so sorry you are in the position. I can't imagine how difficult it must be even though you didn't know beautiful little Aliayah well. I also imagine how difficult it must be when family members are under the "spotlight" and "suspicion light" for this act.

The main pictures that have been used for the flyers and media of Aliayah show a very sad face. Do you know if there are happy pictures out there somewhere? I have read that she was missing teeth, is there a medical reason why she looks so sad?

Yes, I have seen many HAPPY pics of Aliayah, have some of them but cannot post them because the other children are in them.

her teeth were removed by a dentist because she fell and cracked them. This has been verified as an accident. She fell and hit her mouth on some kind of a riding toy I was told. It WAS NOT bottle rot as has been rumored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme