WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Vickie and Tina and families, you got someones attention! Bless you! The sqeaky wheel gets the grease! I will be praying for your protection and direction. :praying: :star:

"Statement by Vickie Bowen
It has been 46 days since Aliayah disappeared.
I am glad her mother finally spoke out about HER child.
However 46 days is a long time and the public wanted and needed to know that Aliayah is LOVED and Wanted.
The statements my brothers and I have made have all been based on facts as we know them. We were told by immediate family that we were NOT allowed to speak to the media, however I asked FBI Agent Killeen and he said we, the extended family or immediate family was not now or ever under a GAG order.
The same thing happened when we asked for recent pictures of Aliayah. We were told FBI and law enforcement took all of Lena's pictures. We asked the FBI and they said this was not true and asked me if they could use the pictures I had posted on Facebook.
My brothers and I will continue to seek the truth and the whereabouts of Aliayah until she is brought home. We love Aliayah and want her home.
Lena and her mother are no longer speaking to my brothers and I, so I hope the statement made by Lena through her Lawyers is heart felt by her and she continues to actively speak for and help find Aliayah."

This is my statement that was released to the press, I am sorry , I had no lawyer to prepare it for me. The only help I had was my heart.

What does a family do, when a three-year old little girl goes missing in their family, and her very own parents not only refuse to speak out about her disappearance, but refuse to even searchfor her? I have been told that her Grandma, that raised her from birth to the age of 18 months is too distraught to search or speak out, and that left Aliayah Lunsford, not only missing , but without a voice.
After a month of waiting patiently for other family members to speak out, great-Aunt Vickie Bowen, has stepped up to do what the others couldn’t or wouldn’t do. She is now joined by her brothers who prefer to work behind the scenes, gathering clues and researching them. And Aliayah’s Aunt, Tina.
Everyone’s first advice is to call Mark Klaas, or Texas Equuasearch, but because the only people even willing to be Aliayah’s voice aren’t next of kin, neither can help. I feel as a society that something must be done in cases like Aliayah’s where the immediate family refuses to speak out and aid in the search or recovery of the missing child.

Lena is helping the FBI-that is why there are NO new pics of Aliayah...time for the news to CALL the FBI and see how much she IS cooperating with them!

Lena is helping the FBI-that is why there are NO new pics of Aliayah...time for the news to CALL the FBI and see how much she IS cooperating with them!

It's time for the media down there to start following Lena and start asking the tough questions.

Vickie- I hope you forward Lena's statement to Rachel Jackson from Bring Them Home Now because she will be all over this...

It just sorta proves that LL is reading or watching all the things being said in the blog, FB and here or atleast someone is watching and repeating it back to her. IMO

Well, obviously Lena is paying attention to every word Vickie is saying. And considering most of what Vickie has said has been posts on here or facebook, Lena is spending her time browsing the internet. Since Joann is mad too...I'm guessing she's reading over Lena's shoulder. or vice versa.
So we have a Grandma too distraught to look at pictures but can follow the online presence of her sister.
And a mom who for the first time made a public statement about her missing daughter...but used 25% of that statement to bash the family members who care.

Well, obviously Lena is paying attention to every word Vickie is saying. And considering most of what Vickie has said has been posts on here or facebook, Lena is spending her time browsing the internet. Since Joann is mad too...I'm guessing she's reading over Lena's shoulder. or vice versa.
So we have a Grandma too distraught to look at pictures but can follow the online presence of her sister.
And a mom who for the first time made a public statement about her missing daughter...but used 25% of that statement to bash the family members who care.

Whoaaa --ya mean thats not what all distraught relatives of an INNOCENT little one do? You mean they are really sposed to speak out about the missing child-and the INNOCENT CHILDREN that have been taken from the home? ...Lets try to be kind-they are distraught..(rolls my eyes)

Personal injury lawyer?

It appears that these attorneys represent LL in her sexual assualt case against the deptartment of corrections officer. On their website it states: Our firm has a long history of providing the best in legal services to women and children who are victims of sexual harassment or sexual abuse. We presently are legal counsel for more than 30 women in Federal and State Courts. In the past we have secured substantial settlements of money damages from employers, premises owners and tort feasors.

http://woelfelpersonalinjury.com/

It just sorta proves that LL is reading or watching all the things being said in the blog, FB and here or atleast someone is watching and repeating it back to her. IMO

between visits to ALL of her attorneys and the labor pains--Mod Snip..and the food stamp sales..yup I am positive of it.

Im just still sitting here with my jaw on the floor. I think the media should go to interview her and if she refuses the reporter should say "oh, no biggie we've got an appointment with your aunt in 30 minutes anyway..." I think she'd talk.

In response to theories.. I have many. None of which are changed by LL's recent statement to the media.

It was reported by JVM on NG that A was at a friends house the night before and had to be brought home because she had accident.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/26/ng.01.html

Theory 1: If indeed Baby A did go to the rumored "sleep over" and did have rumored "accidents" in the middle of the night and was rumored to be brought home because of it, I think it is possible that one of the adults in the house "spanked" her while in a drug-induced stupor and caused internal injuries that she then died of in the middle of the night.

Theory 2: Once again on the "sleep over" theory: Baby A spent the night with RL's RSO step father in Vadis and incurred injuries from sexual abuse that she then died of. This would go along with the recent search of a Vadis property.

Theory 3: Baby A accidentally got into some drugs that happened to be laying around the house and overdosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro