WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vickie,

I keep meaning to pop in here to give you some virtual hugs! :grouphug:

It is very nice to have you here at WS. I am so thankful that Aliayah has someone speaking for her. You don't have to meet someone to feel love for them.... we all love Aliayah here too.

Anyways, welcome to WS (I know I am so late!) and thank you for being here. May sweet Aliayah be found safe and sound. :heart:

Guess who blinked?

Well, paragraph three says it all "...uniformed comments to the media which I hope will come to a stop by my speaking out now".

The only reason for the statement is to stop the family from speaking out for Aliayah. It's already been said by the FBI and others that Lena's lies kept the family from talking with the media and there were no confiscated photographs. Because of local LE, LL had three days to destroy all evidence before the FBI became a key player in the investigation.

Woelfel & Woelfel may be great personal injury lawyers, but they just demonstrated that their writing style makes the reason for the statement crystal clear.

well, one good thing may come out of Lena's outrageous statement to the media. Now that they know Aunt Vickie is causing Lena so much stress.....all the media may want to hear more from Aunt Vickie. Sine Lena has publicly said don't listen to Vickie....the press is going to really want to know what Vickie has to say.

Vickie- maybe you and the family should call your own press conference. Get on tv and explain why the family needs to talk since Mom and Grandma won't.

Guess who blinked?

Well, paragraph three says it all "...uniformed comments to the media which I hope will come to a stop by my speaking out now".

The only reason for the statement is to stop the family from speaking out for Aliayah. It's already been said by the FBI and others that Lena's lies kept the family from talking with the media and there were no confiscated photographs. Because of local LE, LL had three days to destroy all evidence before the FBI became a key player in the investigation.

Woelfel & Woelfel may be great personal injury lawyers, but they just demonstrated that their writing style makes the statement crystal clear.

Well if what she is wanting is for all of to assume that she was a good mom...sorry no not going to happen....If she thinks we are all going to forget about Aliayah...again sorry about your luck.....If she thinks she fooled any of us to believe she really gives a crap about her kid....sorry again....Lena if you are reading this we know you know what happen...None of us are going to give up on Aliayah to make your life easier...and nobody believes your sad, useless statement that has come over 40 days too late...

Vickie- maybe you and the family should call your own press conference. Get on tv and explain why the family needs to talk since Mom and Grandma won't.

I totally agree. I bet there's an Investigation PC before the week ends.

Thank you Vickie! Your 'from the heart' statement made 100 times the sense than the lawyer-ese put out by the child's own mother. God love you and your brothers - keep fighting the good fight. The truth is going to come out eventually, and you will have helped it happen. I just know it.

Guess who blinked?

Woelfel & Woelfel may be great personal injury lawyers, but they just demonstrated that their writing style makes the reason for the statement crystal clear.

The firm doesn't proof read. Clearly.

Personal injury lawyer?

Go figure. Maybe she'll claim to be personally injured by this case. LOL

She's setting the stage for Act 2, defamation of her impeccable character.

Which (LL are you listening) has a defense, truth.

Is there a link from an msm to show Aliayah's mom is doing drugs?

Ima

It just sorta proves that LL is reading or watching all the things being said in the blog, FB and here or atleast someone is watching and repeating it back to her. IMO

She's welcome to come here and join in the discussion. Right folks?

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111108_7298.shtml

A lawyer for Lena Lunsford says she wants to take a lie detector test to clear herself and allow police and the FBI to focus efforts elsewhere in the search for her missing daughter. Lawyer Tom Smith, through his investigator, says experts feel her pregnancy might block an accurate evaluation, but she want to take a polygraph exam after it ends. Lunsford has several lawyers: a federal public defender, a Huntington attorney involved in a civil suit she filed and Smith who is looking after her "civil rights" in the more than six week long search for her missing daughter.

I doubt that her passing a lie detector would make them focus efforts elsewhere, but it's nice of her lawyer to verify who they have been focusing on.

Maybe she should cut out one of the lawyers and hire a press secretary instead.

She's welcome to come here and join in the discussion. Right folks?

I hope she joins in the discussion. Remember, she is as innocent of Aliayah's disappearance as she is of selling her SNAP benefits.

I have such faith in our justice system.

Reporter just left. I pray I did ok for Aliayah, I hate giving interviews, but I was honest with them when they asked Why was I , a great aunt speaking for Aliayah. I told them , because Aliayah's mom , step dad or grandmother would speak for her, my brothers and I decided we HAD to.

He said the next hearing will be in Jan. on fraud charges

Just catching up but i want to say you're a true hero for this precious baby. Every child needs someone to be there and fight for them and protect them!
Thank you... you're Aliayah's guardian angel...

I haven't found one media source that confirms that LL has used drugs. I thought I read something about her violating her parole and going back to jail for not passing a drug test but I think that came from Vickie, not the media. There must be a court record that says she violated her parole & why. Anyone remember which county she was arrested & convicted it? Was it Lewis?

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111108_7298.shtml

A lawyer for Lena Lunsford says she wants to take a lie detector test to clear herself and allow police and the FBI to focus efforts elsewhere in the search for her missing daughter. Lawyer Tom Smith, through his investigator, says experts feel her pregnancy might block an accurate evaluation, but she want to take a polygraph exam after it ends. Lunsford has several lawyers: a federal public defender, a Huntington attorney involved in a civil suit she filed and Smith who is looking after her "civil rights" in the more than six week long search for her missing daughter.

I doubt that her passing a lie detector would make them focus efforts elsewhere, but it's nice of her lawyer to verify who they have been focusing on.

Maybe she should cut out one of the lawyers and hire a press secretary instead.

The saddest of all, I think. You see Lena Lunsford, this isn't about YOU ...(the federal conspiracy and fraud charges are)...THIS is about little Aliayah...and yup even if you pass a lie detector test NOW, i wouldn't believe it. Without Aunt Vickie and Aunt Tina (and the silent uncles) Aliayah wouldnt have a voice. How sad is that?

I hope she joins in the discussion. Remember, she is as innocent of Aliayah's disappearance as she is of selling her SNAP benefits.

I have such faith in our justice system.

I would love for her to come here. i think all of us has sit back and waited and waited for her to speak out for Aliayah. I would like nothing more than for her to come onto here and start giving us some real answers about Aliayah. I would find it very hard to believe anything she has to say, but I would give it a shot. However had she done just that from day one I think none of us would have judged her. I think we would have listen to what she had to say and would have needed some hard proof to believe that she had anything to do with it. Now it's the other way around. :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmayole