WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so hoping for a picture of her happy, and smiling. This breaks my heart even more than her other photos.

I want nothing more than to wrap her in my arms and never let go!!!!!

well this photo is certainly not gonna gain any Lena supporters. Wonder if that was the game plan...:waitasec:

well this photo is certainly not gonna gain any Lena supporters. Wonder if that was the game plan...:waitasec:

Lena has supporters? :waitasec:

It does look like someone took care to put A's hair in a ponytail (at first I thought it was shaved). The bruises really concern me. I also see bruising on her arm and chest as well.

That was some tumble wasn't it? Or perhaps someone beat the carp out of this child. Which was it?

That looks like a right slap to the face if you ask me! Someone grabbed her arm and smacked her!!

MOO

Mel

Has anyone found/seen the new Baby A posters?!? Poor bruised baby! I'm pretty new so I don't know if I can post the link (it's a facebook album) so if you want it pm me and I'll send it to you in a message.

Oops looks like I'm a little late lol. But I'm A LOT ticked at this chick. Grrrrrrrr:maddening:

all I can say at this point is....Aliayah honey, we are sooo sorry. If we would have known we would have done everything to stop it and make things safe for you.

IMO...FBI put this picture out for a reason. They just sent a message loud and clear. They know what happened to this poor baby and they are hoping someone who sees this will be as outraged as us and start talking.

Missing teeth, from an accident? Bruises all over her face? Are they trying to say that A was a clumsy child? Yeah, she was clumsy, she kept getting her face in the way of someone's fists.

I want to know who turned this picture in to be used......and if that person knew of any abuse and chose to keep it a family secret. I hope that was the first question the FBI asked them!

Oh I'm so mad I could spit fire! What I wouldn't give to have this beautiful baby to spoil. I'm about to crack a tooth they're clenched so hard. I hope whoever did this gets their just desserts for markin her up like that!

What about the older kids -- they surely saw this poor child? I'm sure they've been questioned about this photo (or at least I hope so). They would no doubt be able to verify its authenticity.

MOO

Mel

bumps and bruises happen. Sad/serious looking children exist. Some folks don't photograph their kids often, etc etc etc.

All these things taken separately mean nothing - all of them combined leave a really bad taste in my mouth.

That picture is heartbreaking, Aliayah's eyes look so sad too. Until my last breath I will never understand how anyone could hurt a child. :furious:

Bless little Aliayah, where ever she is I hope there is no more hurt or sadness.

What about the older kids -- they surely saw this poor child? I'm sure they've been questioned about this photo (or at least I hope so). They would no doubt be able to verify its authenticity.

MOO

Mel

Unless they're too scared to say anything. IMO it looks like they'd have good reason.

IMO....all the children in this house lived a life of he$$.....pure evil he$$....

I won't be able to get that photo of little Miss Aliayah out of my head. My heart was broken before for her with the allegations of abuse, but now it is shattered. She didn't deserve this. No child does. Why couldn't LL just let her go to a family that would love her?!??!?!

I hope the FBI/LE close this case soon and lock some mofos up!!!!!!!

I just thought of somethin. In this area of WV most families that are able to receive public assistance opt to put their children in Head Start/ Early Head Start (a sort of preschool program). Was Aliayah enrolled?? Did they see any warning signs?????

*** Or maybe saw somethin else helpful.

Hey! Maybe this is why they had issues getting the pic out before now? Because there are NO good pics of Aliayah? Just speculation. Or they were trying to put a pic this heartbreaking up, like someone else said, to get people to talk.

Either way, I'm still in shock.

I just thought of somethin. In this area of WV most families that are able to receive public assistance opt to put their children in Head Start/ Early Head Start (a sort of preschool program). Was Aliayah enrolled?? Did they see any warning signs?????

*** Or maybe saw somethin else helpful.

I don't think LL worked (she had the 8 month old, Alaiyah, and twins on the way). IMHO I think she kept the kids in the house for the most part.

I'd sure like to know the story behind this photograph!

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads