WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbreaking. If you leave bruises why take pictures? It seems to me, only 2 reasons, 1 of which will probably be used at LL trial. 1. To document abuse so the abuser can be prosecuted. LL will say she was fearful of ? and had to have proof so ? would surely be sentenced a long time and they could be safe. She feared for her and her children's lives. 2. Someone is psych and takes photos to relive the pleasure they felt when the pain was inflicted.

I din't think it was possible but she is worse than Casey Anthony.

We don't know that the picture was taken by an adult, although it seems to look almost like a school photo. Although the photo is horrifying, her eyes seem to be looking at someone who is being kind to her for some reason. The original photo I am used to seeing showed such great pain behind her eyes.

New posters show missing W.Va. girl with bruised face; FBI says it's last known image of her
http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/f2f4327544da4b028e0a430c89ff5efa/WV--Missing-Girl/
He says children can have marks and missing teeth for many reasons. But Killeen says the photo was taken shortly before Aliayah vanished from her Bendale home and is one of the last known images of her.

That just breaks my heart. I wish I could yell from the rooftops -- if you're gonna beat your child, please give them to me, or to a loving home. There's no reason why any child has to suffer! Feeling overwhelmed - reach out. Don't take it out on the innocent. I don't know if LL did this, but ultimately she is responsible for what happens to her child and has to account for it.

My son tripped in the school ground one day, and had a torn lip and bruised up face. Yes, I had to explain it to just about every person I ever came in contact with. Little A's bruised face is all over the place, and not a peep from mommy. Why not? Silence is telling IMHO. Oh, she's still in the hospital? Sorry - not an excuse in my book. Get her on the news, release a statement - SOMETHING!

MOO

Mel

her hair disturbs me the most in this latest picture.. it looks like it was pulled out along the edges.. At first glance at the latest picture I thought it was of an african american child... not aliayah... at first glance I seriously was like.. this is aliayah????

my heart hurts for Aliayah... and for you as well Vickie.. This has to be very, very difficult to look at and absorb.

We don't know that the picture was taken by an adult, although it seems to look almost like a school photo. Although the photo is horrifying, her eyes seem to be looking at someone who is being kind to her for some reason. The original photo I am used to seeing showed such great pain behind her eyes.

I noticed this as well, Duchess. It was the first thing i did notice, was that her eyes were not so lonely, scared, and sad. There is a tint, but they are a bit happier than the other photos we have seen.

It still doesn't ease the pain in my heart, as the focus of this photo is clearly not her eyes. =( poor, sweet baby girl.

Please God let her be found soon so we can shower her with all the love she's been denied so far in her life. Amen

I noticed this as well, Duchess. It was the first thing i did notice, was that her eyes were not so lonely, scared, and sad. There is a tint, but they are a bit happier than the other photos we have seen.

It still doesn't ease the pain in my heart, as the focus of this photo is clearly not her eyes. =( poor, sweet baby girl.

I don't know, what I see is resignation and defeat in those eyes, as opposed to outright grief like the picture we have all become accustomed to. She has the eyes of an abused child.

Oh, poor little darling girl. I don't know what else to say. My heart hurts.

I thought of this little beauty this mornin when I passed the creek where kids fish here in town. I wanted so badly to take her there and hear her squeals of laughter whenever she caught a fish. I'd so love to show her the simple joys in life that every little one should be nothin short of ENTITLED to. Oh I wanna cry for her.:anguish::anguish::anguish:

I wish the FBI would have released a statement when they released this new flyer. At least some type of explanation as to why....why this picture and why did it take so long for this picture?

I wish the FBI would have released a statement when they released this new flyer. At least some type of explanation as to why....why this picture and why did it take so long for this picture?

I do, as well. I only hope in time we will get the answers we all deserve. I know that we can't expect them until an arrest is made, but I wish we had a smidge of info.

She is so beautiful, even with all the sadness and bruises. I wish she could have been saved sooner.

(Sorry I'm being so sappy... Aliayah has my heart similar to how my children have my heart.. I just can't get over anyone hurting her)

I'm thinkin there was some strategy behind it. It would have been fairly easy to photoshop the bruises out. Hopefully it helps squeeze some info out of someone.

oh my gosh, I think I can actually feel my heart breaking.....

Dear Aliayah, you poor child! Out of all the cases I've followed throughout the years, this one takes the cake for stealing my heart.
How could anyone do such a thing to a beautiful human being!!!

She's got quite the defined widows peak in the latest picture.. I hope it was some sickness and not her or others pulling the hair out.. Lost her teeth from an accident? I friggin bet it was not darn accident!!! Just like the bruises on her face. No darn wonder all the other children were taken so quickly from these MONSTERS!! I pray none of the other children physically felt the violence that is so evident in Aliayah's eyes.
I think now we know why the children are not being released to any family. No offense meant to Vickie, but we have no idea, yet, on who submitted this photo.. maybe the FBI/LE just can't figure out where the actual loyalties fall in the family. Especially when someone takes a picture like this and doesn't share it with authorities BEFORE the child went missing.

I'm thinkin there was some strategy behind it. It would have been fairly easy to photoshop the bruises out. Hopefully it helps squeeze some info out of someone.

BBM

I'm wondering if the FBI wanted Joann specifically to see this picture of her grand daughter and see what she looked like while under her daughters care.

Were I LL I'd be positively TERRIFIED of showin my face anywhere since this was released. This has A LOT of people's blood boilin. KWIM***** NOT A THREAT****** Just sayin. If this is a no no I apologise to the mods.

BBM

I'm wondering if the FBI wanted Joann specifically to see this picture of her grand daughter and see what she looked like while under her daughters care.

It may take somethin like this to override her maternal instinct to protect her child. Although I wonder if she too is scared of her daughter.

You know-i am so tired of this ...we are losing TOO many of our precious children to monsters , who care MORE about themselves then they do their innocent children. Listen LL, Aliayah NEVER asked to be born, and this wasn't your first rodeo-so Im pretty stinkin sure that ya know how you get pregnant .you are .just another woman who knows that the government will pay her for being a baby factory. And to beat it all-you aren't even woman enough to face the public, you hide your sorry *advertiser censored* behind an attorney. This country isn't right-...Aliayah should have had the protection-NOT YOU! YOU deserve nothing from the government, nothing from your neighbors. And to think -YOU have the GUTS to file a lawsuit agains the state of WV claiming they abused YOU?

Dear God-
Forgive me, but my heart is breaking here.....

BBM

I want to know when this was taken. Are we sure they werent living with JoAnn? --Im sorry-but i cant take much more of these people. I want to know how the FBI knows that she vanished 9/24....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019