WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of times people withhold information because they are afraid of the repercussions of other behavior or actions. Omission in most cases is a sign of guilt. I think the behavior of certain people involved in this case is very telling. I think the children are the key. I think they know more than anyone but are conditioned to protect. I think once those walls are broken down and they feel safe they will likely shed light on a lot of things.

Hello! I am new here. First post. I am nowhere near WV, never met anyone involved, but for some reason when I saw Aliayah's photo the week she disappeared I connected with her. There was something in her eyes. Something so familiar. It wasn't until I learned more of her story, her life that it made sense. We could be sisters. Her mom and mine were cut from the same cloth...right down to the welfare fraud.
It was my childhood that lead me to study criminal behavior. What makes people tick. It makes it easier to accept my own upbringing.
I find myself scouring the web several times a day to see if any new I hope we get answers soon. I also wanted to say I am so happy that Vickie has come forward. Sometimes the truth is not pretty but it must be spoken. information is released. I cant seem to let this case go. I have so many questions and strong opinions on it. I am frustrated on the lack of attention the case is getting but sadly I dont think national attention will help. I think the answers are all quite close to home.

Forthcoming information is not to embarrass those involved but find a baby. Its going to sting. You may have days that you feel guilty for sharing but just remember our secrets keep us sick. You are absolutely doing the right thing.

Welcome to websleuths!!

I was told by two different very reliable sources while that RL passed the polygraph twice... I am sure he knows now what happened that morning, but not so sure he did at first. Of course, if he does know regardless of whether it was before or after the fact than not coming forward for Aliayah makes him just as guilty, IMO

Welcome to Websleuths!! ---hmmm---if a person passes a polygraph, then why would they not be a voice for the missing little one? (pssst.....people can and have passed lie detector tests and still been guilty) not pointin fingers ..'just sayin :)....

Sociopaths and narcissists have no problem passing a polygraph as they don't feel guilt.

Welcome to Websleuths!! ---hmmm---if a person passes a polygraph, then why would they not be a voice for the missing little one? (pssst.....people can and have passed lie detector tests and still been guilty) not pointin fingers ..'just sayin :)....

That is very true! This whole thing has eatin' at me since day one and I have tried to take in as much info as possible rumor or fact... Just so frustrated! I have went without sleep, cried, gotten down right angry and than some! I just want them to find Aliayah and nail whoevers backside to the wall that is responsible for all if this!:furious:

I asked a question on Facebook and I am still curious if I missed it. It was reported that A had the flu the night before and had a bout of diarrhea. I want to know if the babies underclothes were confiscated to have forensics ran to check for any foreign substances in her body or signs of distress etc. From my understanding it was several days before they searched the home.
The dogs searched the home but as morbid as it sounds, it takes several hours for signs of decomp to show. Even for a highly trained dog. When was the last time someone not within the household saw her?

Welcome to the forum! I know that some families will withhold info that they feel will embarrass the family, not out of trying to hide a crime, but that they think it may not be relavent. I have seen so many family members attacked for things they say or how they react. I can see why they withhold some info. But it doesn't help LE find their loved ones! Sometime the family secrets need to be aired.

I am willing to share any info I may have whether I feel it is important or not. I just dint know what is important, which is why I came to this site. I have been asked questions, I thought what good is that info, but answered anyway, then after awhile I could see it may lead to something. So I am glad this is making me think. I will do anything to get Aliayah home.

The boys were out most of the day "sleuthing". I just talked to them. I am sorry to report they didnt find much of anything that would help find Aliayah. And what they did find we agree isn't any help.

Do they have a washer and dryer in their home? Did the kids see mom load any "laundry" in the trunk the night before? I read she "ran out of gas" and sent her kids to get some gas. How much time elapsed in that period and did they physically see their mom and the car the entire time? Did a "concerned bystander" stop by and take her "laundry"? These are all things that run though my head.

I am willing to share any info I may have whether I feel it is important or not. I just dint know what is important, which is why I came to this site. I have been asked questions, I thought what good is that info, but answered anyway, then after awhile I could see it may lead to something. So I am glad this is making me think. I will do anything to get Aliayah home.
Hi Vickie, I don't post much on this thread but I follow every day. I saw what you posted in regards to WS in being here and the questions you are asked. The posters ask good questions and make you think and that you appreciate it.
It really is a wonderful forum that way with so many resources willing to help at a moments notice. I hope with all my heart Aliayah will be found and you will be at Peace with the knowledge. I cant imagine the pain you all are going thru right now. Stay strong and focused, follow your heart and know the truth will prevail in all of this someday, somehow.

I asked a question on Facebook and I am still curious if I missed it. It was reported that A had the flu the night before and had a bout of diarrhea. I want to know if the babies underclothes were confiscated to have forensics ran to check for any foreign substances in her body or signs of distress etc. From my understanding it was several days before they searched the home.
The dogs searched the home but as morbid as it sounds, it takes several hours for signs of decomp to show. Even for a highly trained dog. When was the last time someone not within the household saw her?

I don't know what dogs were used here, but decomp starts immediately, and highly trained dogs can pick up on that (like as in decomp under 10 minutes old). Hard to say whether these dogs could or not, but just want it out there.

I don't know what dogs were used here, but decomp starts immediately, and highly trained dogs can pick up on that (like as in decomp under 10 minutes old). Hard to say whether these dogs could or not, but just want it out there.

I think I read (during the Casey Anthony trial) than in that time period its like 50% reliable. That is interesting though, if thats true. But doesnt change my opinion. lol Thanks!

Prayer Meeting Set for Aliayah Lunsford
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9991-prayer-meeting-set-for-aliayah-lunsford
Folks in Lewis County will be hosting a prayer meeting this Saturday in honor of missing 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford.

told ya we would keep her name and face out there. Help me come up with ideas.I will not let her be forgotten, and I would like to see her face on tv everyday and pray who ever took her sees it and is haunted by her beautiful face every minute of the day.

I think I read (during the Casey Anthony trial) than in that time period its like 50% reliable. That is interesting though, if thats true. But doesnt change my opinion. lol Thanks!

It's not an "if", but I suppose it all depends on what "experts" are on the stand. There are lots of those "experts" who say their dogs hit on diapers too....

sarx-
Vickie's brothers have been going out on their own to search for Aliayah. Could you please stick around for a few minutes and give Vickie and her family some much needed advice?

Completely of topic but related to the dogs: Does it matter the manner in which they expire. Decomp is an organic process. Would the dogs pick up on a death by say, natural causes as fast as one in which body fluids were present?

Vickie- Sarx is the person to talk to about searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme