WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm betting she has had the babies-and NOW is the time for her to go to her 'NEW HOME"!! Obviously, she could care less that her beautiful child is missing, or that the government is kind enough to feed her sorry ar$e, that she SELLS the benefits, so she adds insult to injury and runs out to purchase bs. (as reported by wchs) --video.

How many times does she think she is goin to get by offending LE before they finally get tired of her ? jmo of course

It's been reported on the following media link. Is it still off limits? TIA

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111108_7298.shtml

According to the video, here is what the reporter said - "Authorities are moving to modify her pretrial release status after she allegedly went with another person who purchased or attempted to purchase bath salts, an illegal drug. The issue of Lunsford violating her release waiting trial is on hold until medical issues involving her pregnancy get resolved".

That is weird, because this has not been covered by any of the other news stations. The arraignment was in Elkins, about 35 miles east of Weston along route 33.

On the issue of bath salts, there are still gas stations and small stores that sell them, even within the county.

Thank you, CJMAJORGIRL24 for posting the link to Vickie Bowen's appearance on WCHS. I can see and hear the anguish in her eyes and voice as she talks about Aliayah, and I think we can all relate to the emotions even as we follow the case from afar. I'm hoping that if there *was* a conspiracy between two or more people involved in this tragedy, that somebody will, maybe for the first time in a looooooong time, do the right thing and tell LE something that can return Aliayah to the ones that truly love her.

Doesn't LL have a pending Law Suit? Something that happened while she was incarcerated?
Does anyone think LE is being cautious how they handle her because of that?

I'm betting she has had the babies-and NOW is the time for her to go to her 'NEW HOME"!! Obviously, she could care less that her beautiful child is missing, or that the government is kind enough to feed her sorry ar$e, that she SELLS the benefits, so she adds insult to injury and runs out to purchase bs. (as reported by wchs) --video.

How many times does she think she is goin to get by offending LE before they finally get tired of her ? jmo of course

She is IMO going to jail for the rest of her life so she probably feels like she has nothing else to lose. He behavior probably got worse, not better.

According to the video, here is what the reporter said - "Authorities are moving to modify her pretrial release status after she allegedly went with another person who purchased or attempted to purchase bath salts, an illegal drug. The issue of Lunsford violating her release waiting trial is on hold until medical issues involving her pregnancy get resolved".

That is weird, because this has not been covered by any of the other news stations. The arraignment was in Elkins, about 35 miles east of Weston along route 33.

On the issue of bath salts, there are still gas stations and small stores that sell them, even within the county.

I think they have been waiting for those babies to be born before they come down hard on her all along. I know that isn't normal procedure in most states but I've seen it a lot here. LE has probably been watching her around the clock.

Doesn't LL have a pending Law Suit? Something that happened while she was incarcerated?
Does anyone think LE is being cautious how they handle her because of that?

Yes, she does. I think her pregnancy as well as the law suit are affecting how things are being handled but in the end I believe LE will get to the truth.

I wish I were surprised about the salts (as reported on the video portion of the linked above WHCS report) but I cannot feign surprise. This mother is not only acting in an unusual fashion for one whose child is missing, she seems to have an attitude that it doesn't really matter what she does.

MOO is that she is very fatalistic, knowing she will be caught out for whatever her part is in whatever has happened with little Aliayah. I think she knows she is going to jail for a very long time and is therefore, simply living life as if she must enjoy every possible thing (including the illicit parts of her lifesytle) right now, before she is incarcerated.

MOO - this speaks (nay screams) volumes about who she is as a person and specifically as a parent. :(

I know that in state court, people can purchase transcripts of hearings...on tape in my county. I wonder if the federal courts are the same? Maybe one of the media outlets will get a copy.

I think the local media are being much more careful because they are out of their league.

I wish I were surprised about the salts (as reported on the video portion of the linked above WHCS report) but I cannot feign surprise. This mother is not only acting in an unusual fashion for one whose child is missing, she seems to have an attitude that it doesn't really matter what she does.

MOO is that she is very fatalistic, knowing she will be caught out for whatever her part is in whatever has happened with little Aliayah. I think she knows she is going to jail for a very long time and is therefore, simply living life as if she must enjoy every possible thing (including the illicit parts of her lifesytle) right now, before she is incarcerated.

MOO - this speaks (nay screams) volumes about who she is as a person and specifically as a parent. :(

I agree. She knows she'll go to jail for the welfare fraud but I think she's oblivious to what she is really facing. She doesn't seem to care about anything except her own pleasures.

I don't see a distraught mother over her baby girl being gone or distraught over loosing her other children. I believe children are just another way to sit at home and draw money from the state while she does whatever she wants to do.

<modsnip>

Skin.jpeg

Please don't ban me. Its just an opinion, with graphics!

As of this morning, no babies.....my brother saw her in weston with Ralph, she was driving and still very pregnant.

Ok... I just went through and removed all the talk about 'bath salts' and the rumor about any drugs. Not allowed. Thanks

Ima

It was on WCHS about the bath salts and drugs. so that is not a rumor i suppose. if I am wrong, forgive me.

As of this morning, no babies.....my brother saw her in weston with Ralph, she was driving and still very pregnant.

Driving around today but couldn't go to her hearing yesterday because of her medical condition? Judge isn't going to like that! I sure hope she is being watched by LE 24/7 and that the prosecutor knows every step she's taking.

Ok... discussing it as its been in the video is fine. I would prefer we not talk about it as fact at this time and only talk about what was in the video, unless we having something concrete about her and the 'bath salts/drugs'? Of course this can all change. Thanks.

Ima

Morning Vickie :)

Just wanted to bump this up in case you didn't see it. I don't see it as fact yet... even in the video it says allegedly and it doesn't seem to be being said by LE but of course this can always change.

Ima

REMINDER : ATTENTION: WE WILL BE HAVING A PRAYER MEETING FOR ALIAYAH SATURDAY NOV, 12TH AT 2:00PM AT THE WAY OF HOLINESS CHURCH ON RT33 IN BUCKHANNON
Matt18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them.
Please plan to attend and join us in prayer for this precious little one, Aliayah. I KNOW there is POWER IN PRAYER, If you can't be at the meeting , Please , take time to join us in prayer where ever you are. Thank you.

Driving around today but couldn't go to her hearing yesterday because of her medical condition? Judge isn't going to like that! I sure hope she is being watched by LE 24/7 and that the prosecutor knows every step she's taking.

Just like I said, She's oblivious to all the trouble she is in. She's thumbing her nose at LE and the Courts. Total disrespect! If she can drive she can sit in a courtroom. If she's too upset to sit in court she shouldn't be driving. LL isn't living in the real world. She's in for a rude awakening!

Prayer Meeting Scheduled for Missing W.Va. Girl
http://www.wtrf.com/story/15997981/prayer-meeting-scheduled-for-missing-wva-girl

Aliayah's parents, Ralph and Lena, aren't discussing the case, and neither are other immediate family members. Lena Lunsford pleaded not guilty in federal court Tuesday to charges of welfare fraud.
Bowen says she believes in the power of prayer and believes that only God can lead searchers to Aliayah.

Case against missing girl&#8217;s mother continued
http://www.theintermountain.com/page/content.detail/id/547534.html
A Weston woman who was recently indicted on charges of fraudulent use of a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program card opted out of an appearance in federal court in Elkins Tuesday morning. Instead, her lawyer entered an innocent plea for her at the proceeding and the case was continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl