WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissieMT...THIS:

"You won't cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago. Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...? Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?"

...just ripped my heart, in ways I can not even bring to life with words right now. These words above should belong to Aliayah, for they are her. Vicki, Tina, Randy and Jesse...you gave her a voice, and wherever she is, she will know YOU loved HER. No greater gift.

I take my leave with that this cold autumn morning, and pray for Aliayah's return and safety. God Bless all here, and thank you for caring about her, for yours is a thankless "job", but one not unnoticed by the man upstairs.

God, how I hate to cry...

Thank You Harken. I originally quoted those words from a song because it is my sisters story. Unfortunately though, I have to agree that it could apply to so many missing. Heartbreaking.

O/T
What is this world coming to???

http://www.kwes.com/story/16017462/2-west-texans-charged-with-buying-selling-baby
2 Texas women charged with buying, selling baby

Posted: Nov 11, 2011 9:53 AM CST
Updated: Nov 11, 2011 5:03 PM CST
By LINDA STEWART BALL
Associated Press
ABILENE, Texas (AP) - A West Texas woman has been accused of buying a 7-week-old infant from the child's mother for $2,000 - to be paid in installments.

O/T
What is this world coming to???

http://www.kwes.com/story/16017462/2-west-texans-charged-with-buying-selling-baby
2 Texas women charged with buying, selling baby

Posted: Nov 11, 2011 9:53 AM CST
Updated: Nov 11, 2011 5:03 PM CST
By LINDA STEWART BALL
Associated Press
ABILENE, Texas (AP) - A West Texas woman has been accused of buying a 7-week-old infant from the child's mother for $2,000 - to be paid in installments.

I've seen that several times lately. Thank God they keep getting caught!

I'm waiting to see if this lawyer is going to spin a story of how Lena could not attend the prayer vigil tomorrow since she just delivered twins......I wonder if Lena asked to be induced yesterday for just that reason.

I can't wait...this should be "good." I wonder if they REALLY think anyone is buying into this stuff they are dishing out?

To answer your question, No we were never given anything. It is out of love and respect we have not mentioned the other children or their whereabouts. I truely believe Lena's lawyer has been watching everything I say and post, and he knows we have NEVER mentioned by them name, or where they are . I also believe they will try whatever they can to get us to shut up as was said in Lena's "statement". I do not understand WHY, unless they think we will either discover something or maybe they think if no one talks about it , it will just go away.

From my understand then there one for yall if you haven't gottin serve with the papers. I know this doesn't effect the way you handle how you search for Aliayah. Nobody needs to know those kids names. However if this lawyer and LL is just pulling this crap to make yall second guess yourselfs I think they should be punished in some way. The small group of family that is sticking up for her doesn't need anything else throw at you. If and when the truth will come out is not know by anybody but God. However I would check into this claim of a gag order and see if any laws are being broken to claim there is a gag order when there is not. If they can be nailed for something let it happen. They are the ones that need to have stuff thrown at them. Heck yall are the only ones trying to keep her in the media. How long ago would the media have given up on the story if yall hadn't been there. And would the FBI and LEs be working this hard to find out what happen if they didn't have yall asking what is going on with the case. Good luck to you and your family. And I hope that yall can push back with this last gag order claim. It's enough of good people being bullied. It's time for the good guys to take charge of the playground. JMO

REMINDER : ATTENTION: WE WILL BE HAVING A PRAYER MEETING FOR ALIAYAH TODAY ! ! AT 2:00PM AT THE WAY OF HOLINESS CHURCH ON RT33 IN BUCKHANNON
Matt18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them.
Please plan to attend and join us in prayer for this precious little one, Aliayah. I KNOW there is POWER IN PRAYER, If you can't be at the meeting , Please , take time to join us in prayer where ever you are. Thank you.
PLEASE WE NEED EVERYONE THAT CAN MAKE IT TO SHOW UP FOR ALIAYAH.

REMINDER : ATTENTION: WE WILL BE HAVING A PRAYER MEETING FOR ALIAYAH TODAY ! ! AT 2:00PM AT THE WAY OF HOLINESS CHURCH ON RT33 IN BUCKHANNON
Matt18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them.
Please plan to attend and join us in prayer for this precious little one, Aliayah. I KNOW there is POWER IN PRAYER, If you can't be at the meeting , Please , take time to join us in prayer where ever you are. Thank you.
PLEASE WE NEED EVERYONE THAT CAN MAKE IT TO SHOW UP FOR ALIAYAH.

I can't make this because I live in another state. But will have her and yall in my prays...:woohoo:

TODAY we will have a Prayer Meeting for Aliayah Paige Lunford.
I believe in the Power of prayer. The Bible says in Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am in the midst of them.

I ask that you not only pray for Aliayah's safe return, but to remember her 2 brothers and 4 sisters as well as the entire family. On behalf of my brothers Randy and Jesse Prunty and Aliayah's aunt Tina Smith, my husband and myself, we would like to thank you all for your prayers, your love ,your tears and all the effort each one of you have put forth in our mission to find this precious little child. May God Bless each and every one of you.
If you can not attend this meeting, Please , take time to Pray for her and her family.

I can't be there in person but will definitely unite with all of you in prayer. God bless you all and also God bless Aliayah.

I have been away from my computer for a few days visiting my terminally ill brother. I had hoped to return and find that beautiful little Aliayah had been found. Life is too short, children are too precious, but I believe that God has his arms wrapped lovingingly around Aliayah. I know that he is aware of the truth! I know that HE will have the ultimate justice against any wrong that has been committed here. I will be at the prayer meeting in spirit.

May God bless and watch over those who are working tirelessly to find sweet little Aliayah. It is heartbreaking that LL has put forth no effort and no reasonable "story" to explain what really happened to Aliayah.

I wish that someone would post something about the prayer service.

To answer your question, No we were never given anything. It is out of love and respect we have not mentioned the other children or their whereabouts. I truely believe Lena's lawyer has been watching everything I say and post, and he knows we have NEVER mentioned by them name, or where they are . I also believe they will try whatever they can to get us to shut up as was said in Lena's "statement". I do not understand WHY, unless they think we will either discover something or maybe they think if no one talks about it , it will just go away.

WHY do they have time and energy to play "damage control" with you but not cooperate in the effort to find that <Mod Snip> child? This just pisses me of to no end. All that energy wasted saying "dont listen to her" e-stalking you...get your butt out and get your baby! I can only assume its not happening for a reason. And that makes me sad.

My thoughts and prayers have been with Aunt Vickie and Tina today. It is hard to be the voice for a missing person, ESPECIALLY when NOONE else will do it. But I am proud of you -and know that your reward might not be here on this earth, but you WILL be rewarded for any "good thing" you do for little ones. I am also a firm believer in the punishment one receives for harming the little ones. :)

Hmmm--I believe that someone is SCARED that the truth is close to being revealed. IF the "mom of the year" was so flippin worried about her children's names-then WHY did she allow facebook pages with them scantily dressed? ---

I know that if we join together with an open heart and pray earnestly...I know God will hear us," says Aliayah's great aunt, Vickie Bowen.

Even after the weeks continue to mount with no sign of the little girl, the church was full of two things...hope and faith.

"I have a feeling in my heart that she's still with us. We just need her found," explained Aliayah's aunt, Tina Smith.

A family continues to push their prayers for Aliayah to a place they say has no limits. "I know Jesus has her in his arms wherever she is. I know he is with her," says Bowen.

Their shirts were marked with a purple ribbon which is Aliayah's favorite color. They're doing all they can to keep her story alive. Hoping and praying that someone will come forward to help bring her home.

"We won't give up. Nobody gives up...until she's home," said Smith.

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111112_7357.shtml

(great video at this link)

The gag order LL's lawyer was talking about has nothing to do with the public.

If a judge ordered it, it was for the lawyers & LL not to reveal anything said in a hearing or about the case.

A judge hardly has the authority to order everyone in the universe to cease and desist talking or referring to anyone. At least not in America.

If a lawyer says "there is a gag order on whatever" and you misunderstand who the order is for, it is not his responsibility to enlighten your misunderstanding.

There is no need to feel fear.

Vickie, my heart goes out to you and your sister and brothers, and my prayers are with you all as well as prayers for Aliyah. You are showing everyone that you love and care for this child. Please don't give up, we encourage and support you. I live in Texas, so I can't be there for you, but my thoughts and prayers will be with you. God Bless you all.

I cannot believe they still have not found you, precious little girl... I think about you every day and pray that they find you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member