GUILTY WV - Emmaleigh Barringer, 10 months, dies after brutal rape, Ripley, 3 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well. Haven't read anything quite so awful in a long time. May he burn.

His FB pics have a lot from comments from what are CLEARLY fake profiles. Why was there any interaction? Was he being catfished by very sloppily set up fake accounts who for some reason put in the effort of commenting on his stuff in return? Doubt he's ever had any money to be scammed out of.

I hope LE investigates all of the fake accounts to see what exactly was being discussed or EXCHANGED between the profiles. I just don't know why the "appearance" of being real people talking to each other seemed necessary to either party. I can't bring myself to look at whatever groups he's joined on FB but I'm sure he's found a friend or two with common interests on there outside of the disgusting things he's somehow been able to publicly post.

What fried his brain this badly and when, and how can we make sure it doesn't happen to our sons?

Hi, DropthePuck!

I read the police report and the officer stated Emmaleigh is 9 months old.

Various media sources are reporting her age as 9 months; others as 10 months.

attachment.php
Emmaleigh was such a beautiful baby! <3 You are a precious little angel in Heaven . .. . in God's loving care where no one can ever hurt you again!

Idk if this matters, other than I thought of the guy who killed those two folks in Fla, and then started chewing the guy's face off, but I think he may have been an a recovering addict as his FB shows a drop in at BoMar Club Drop-In Center. If he's never had a history of pedophilia, or sexual abuse, maybe he was on some sort of drugs. I'm not excusing what's happened, just trying to find reasoning behind it. He'd have to know, in a clear mind, that he'd not get away with this. This is just insane. I've heard of another case that was, like this one, just heinous, and the three men who assaulted the infant were all high and drunk. The mother was asleep in another room, iirc. That's why I thought maybe drugs were in the mix when I saw the BoMar Club Drop-In Center. That poor child. I can't imagine. {sorrow}
Hi rsd! It is so tragic when these monsters sexually assault innocent babies or toddlers.

You might remember the Emma Thompson case from 2009. Precious Emma was barely 4 years old. She was brutally raped and beaten to death by her mother's live in boyfriend, Lucas Coe. The mother, Abigail Young, was a Registered Nurse at a renowned Women's Hospital in Houston, TX at the time of Emma's murder. Although I live about 78 miles from downtown Houston, I attended Lucas Coe's trial. What a sick pervert!

Lucas Coe was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole and Emma's mother, Abigail Young was sentenced to 20 years in a Texas State prison. She came up for parole twice and the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles denied her parole both times.

IMO, no, he should be put to death immediately. There is absolutely no justification for him to waste oxygen.
lonetraveler, I agree with you. Sadly, West Virginia does not have the death penalty.

Hi rsd! It is so tragic when these monsters sexually assault innocent babies or toddlers.

You might remember the Emma Thompson case from 2009. Precious Emma was barely 4 years old. She was brutally raped and beaten to death by her mother's live in boyfriend, Lucas Coe. The mother, Abigail Young, was a Registered Nurse at a renowned Women's Hospital in Houston, TX at the time of Emma's murder. Although I live about 78 miles from downtown Houston, I attended Lucas Coe's trial. What a sick pervert!

Lucas Coe was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole and Emma's mother, Abigail Young was sentenced to 20 years in a Texas State prison. She came up for parole twice and the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles denied her parole both times.

How these women put their children and themselves, around men who are obviously sick & twisted, and do not have any respect for the opposite sex, I do not know. Whoever would have wanted to be with Benji had to have little self-esteem. His demeaning posts about women, on his FB, very clearly show his stripes. Abigail Young didn't have sense enough to get in out of the rain. She deserves to sit in that cell til she dies, just like Lucas Cox. Why any male or female has to have a companion so badly that they'd take the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel, I do not know.

Since that happened in Texas, I'm surprised he didn't get the death penalty. They don't mess around down there!!

CPS really let down Emma Thompson too. They knew she had tested positive for genital herpes and that Coe had involvement with three other cases involving children and they did nothing.

I don't know if I agree that women with young children should not date. I think the bigger issue is women with low-self esteem who are so desperate for any male attention and have no standards and will put up with anything.

Not having strange men around your children eliminates the risk factor. Children are young (minors) for such a short period of time. As mothers (since usually it's mom's boyfriends/husbands who do this), it's our job to protect our children. Of course many children are also victimized by blood relatives and that risk is still there. But HOW in the world could this mother have thought "Benji" was a suitable person to be around her kids. And you're right, this woman had to have had low self esteem. And her child paid for it. With her life. And you'd think this would be a lesson for other moms. It's not. I'm sure if I were to google right now, I could easily find 5 other cases that happened over night (maybe not as severe as this one, but still involving abuse at the hands of a boyfriend).

This story has made me absolutely sick to my stomach...I read about it when it was first posted here and couldn't believe it, and it has been popping up on my fb all day as the worlds media have been reporting it.

I have a million questions as to how??? Why??? This sick, perverted could possibly even consider doing something so heinous and revolting to a poor, defenceless, innocent BABY!!!

I'm sorry, but I have 4 kids and this case has shook me to my core [emoji35][emoji22]

RIP Beautiful girl [emoji20][emoji257][emoji178]

#justiceforEmmaleigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if I agree that women with young children should not date. I think the bigger issue is women with low-self esteem who are so desperate for any male attention and have no standards and will put up with anything. Look at his FB page. The guy is a total loser and creep. Why would any woman consider him a great catch? I don't get it. These cases are way more preventable than people make them out to be. "Even if he seems nice"....um his FB page shows that he wasn't. Can you imagine him behind closed doors?

Has there ever been one of these "mom's boyfriends" cases where the guy actually looked to be a great guy? And considering that we only see what he wants to put on social media, the bar is set pretty low for that.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/17/AR2007111700865_pf.html

_Children living in households with unrelated adults are nearly 50 times as likely to die of inflicted injuries as children living with two biological parents, according to a study of Missouri abuse reports published in the journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics in 2005.

Emphasis mine.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I wonder how much of it is due to the abused child being the child of "the ex" as well as the mother. Is it possible that, in among all the other pathologies of these relationships (so-called), there's also the residual jealousy/anger at the father of the child, so that more latitude is given the new BF, allowing the mother to overlook or diminish his behaviour, perversions, violence, etc?

Not having strange men around your children eliminates the risk factor. Children are young (minors) for such a short period of time. As mothers (since usually it's mom's boyfriends/husbands who do this), it's our job to protect our children. Of course many children are also victimized by blood relatives and that risk is still there. But HOW in the world could this mother have thought "Benji" was a suitable person to be around her kids. And you're right, this woman had to have had low self esteem. And her child paid for it. With her life. And you'd think this would be a lesson for other moms. It's not. I'm sure if I were to google right now, I could easily find 5 other cases that happened over night (maybe not as severe as this one, but still involving abuse at the hands of a boyfriend).

my kids are adults now, but when they were young (i left their dad when they were 4 and 7) i did date, but only on the days when they were with their dad. they only met one boyfriend i had, and we were engaged (didn't work out but... oh well). i did meet a few guys off the internet, but NEVER put that i had children. i noticed benjamin had a lot of facebook friends that were young women who had pictures of their children with them. he seemed like quite the predator. going after single moms... smh. not saying i was perfect, but i was always paranoid that someone would hurt my kids, so i just kept my dating self seperate from my mom self. now i'm alone.. so maybe i shouldn't have been so picky and distant. (just kidding but not really.. i'd rather be alone than have a dead kid). no offense to any moms who don't have support from the bio dad and are all alone. just take it SLOW and never advertise you are a mom cuz that's what those jerks look for!

Children living in households with unrelated adults are nearly 50 times as likely to die of inflicted injuries as children living with two biological parents, according to a study of Missouri abuse reports published in the journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics in 2005.

Thank you. I'm sure there are tons of statistics showing this.

I think this is the worst thing I have ever read in my life. And I worked in a child sexual abuse clinic for 3 years.

I agree...the worst ever. This is beyond heartbreaking. The poor wee lamb.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back