WV - Kelly Elliot, 29, Wheeling, 25 May 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The trial begins on 01-15-08 I'll be going to as many as I can. I'll keep you up on all the court news. We all hope he gets the death penalty. If any more news happens I'll be back.

Great! I really would appreciate knowing what is happening and how the trial goes. I hope he gets the death penalty too :furious:

They are having the jury selection the week of 11-12-07.

I hope they pick some good ones:bang: .
It would be nice to see him get the death penalty. Just to let him think that he will never taste freedom again, and thinking about death not being of natural causes or old age.

But that might be to easy for him :behindbar . Maybe he ought to get life w/o the possibility of parole. Maybe he might suffer more, thinking about what he done to KELLY, being alive :behindbar .

OR they could release him to a few of us here at home.
NOW THAT WOULD BE SOME REAL JUSTICE.

Keep you informed as time goes on.

He will be in his 70's if he gets 33 yrs. & 9 mo. ShoulD he get life, he'll NEVER see the outside again. Now he can suffer :behindbar being alive, knowing what he did to KELLY. FOREVER. There was no trial, but jury was picked. Trial was going to start Tuesday 1-22-08. BUT he chickened out. What a baby!!!!!!:boohoo:

Man Accused Of Killing Local Mother Enters Plea

POSTED: 12:29 pm EST January 21, 2008
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EST January 21, 2008

WHEELING, W.Va. -- In a rare move on a federal holiday, the federal court in Wheeling opened for a special hearing in the case against a man accused of killing a mother in Ohio County.
Around 11 a.m. Eugene Talik, the man charged with murder in the death of Kelly Jo Elliott, struck a deal with the prosecution.
The agreement said Talik, of Sewickley, Pa, would plead guilty to one count of interstate domestic violence resulting in death. As a result of the guilty plea, all the other charges against Talik would be dropped.
The judge did not immediately accept the guilty plea. He decided to wait until the sentencing day. Talik could get 33 years to life in prison, but ultimately the judge has discretion in setting the sentence. Talik was originally facing the death penalty. 9 Exclusive: Sketches From Inside The Courtroom Elliott's remains were found in Pennsylvania in November 2006. The Ohio County mother went missing on May 25, 2006.
Investigators said Talik and Elliott were having a relationship. Investigators said Elliott was going to tell Talik's wife about their relationship, which they believe was his motive to kill her.
Investigators said the killing happened in the parking lot at the lower truck stop in Dallas Pike. They believe an accomplice and Talik arranged to meet Elliott there the night she went missing, with their plan in place.
"Through the debriefing of the accomplice, he indicated that she was struck over the head. It was determined that she was still breathing, and it's alleged now that the defendant strangled her, causing her death," said Ohio County prosecutor Scott Smith in a previous interview.
Authorities said her body was then transported in multiple vehicles including her own, which is still missing.
Her body was taken to a wooded, rural area a few days later in Clearfield County, Pa., where her remains were discovered by the FBI and a local college anthropology team.
Investigators said the accomplice led them to her remains. That accomplice was later identified as John Deutsch, 30, of Freedom, Pa. He has since pleaded guilty to one felony count of accessory to murder after the fact.

Finally! I hope the judge gives him life in prison without parole. He deserves nothing less. 33 years is a lot of years though at his age. Hope the judge doesn't get soft on this. What about John? Has he been sentenced or is he having a trial too? How do they figure an assessory after the fact if he was there when Kelly was murdered and he hit her over the head or did he just help get rid of her body. That charge seems unfair to me. He was in on the murder plan and was there when it happened...at the least. He should have the same charges as the creep has. Maybe a few years less because he talked to LE and told them what happened.

http://www.wtrf.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=33960

he man who plead guilty to being an accessory to murder after the fact in the death of Kelly Jo Elliott turned himself in on Wednesday. John Deutsch, 30, of Freedom, Pa. apparently violated his pre-trial agreement.
Deutsch was free on bond pending sentencing. Probation petitioned the court to have Deutsch's pretrial release revoked. 7News learned that the reason for the petition was due to careless operation of a vehicle and driving with a suspended license.

etc

and

http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/504822.html?nav=515

Kelly Jo Elliott’s family believes she can find peace now that her killer has admitted his crime.

They also said they were grateful for the efforts of investigators and prosecutors in the case.

More at the link.

I really hate plea bargains. Why do they do that! If this guy had gone before a jury none of the charges would have been dropped and they would have hung him out to dry. At least his whole family knows that he did murder Kelly Jo. I wonder if his wife has stood beside him or divorced him. I hope he is sentenced to LWOP. At least give him enough years to where he will be an old man before he ever gets out. He doesn't deserve to get out though.

When is the other guy's trial? He should get the same amount of time.

Kelly Jo's family sound like wonderful people. I agree...Kelly Joe can finally rest in peace...she has received justice.

taliks wife told him in the court room that she loves him, & also said it to the cameras. Then her lawyer hushed her up. She's soooo stupid. He won't get out til he's in his 70's. She won't last that long.
His sentensing hasn't come up yet. My guess is that he will get LWOP.
Kelly's sister gave (deuschbag) Deutsch a few words. Basically saying his life is worthless to all. The judge said the same thing in more legal terms.
Talik aslo offered 500 to anyone who would hurt deuschbag. So they put deuschbag in solitar away from the general public.

Gotta go 4 now.

Pitiful that the wife would humiliate herself like that isn't it! I wonder if she really plans to wait for him...it's gonna be a long wait..lol. She'll end up divorcing him in the future. Life is to short to wait at home for a killer that will never get out of prison anyway and those trips to visit him will get mighty old. I think he will get LWOP too. Hope it will be nothing less anyway.

How many years did the other guy get?

MAY 6 08 He'll learn his fate then. :woohoo: :clap:

Keep you all informed, gotta go 4 now.

LIFE :behindbaris what he got ! ! !:woohoo:
Woo hooo! That's great news. Sometimes I think LWOP is worse on them than the DP. Thank you so much for keeping us updated ok-mom.

LIFE :behindbaris what he got ! ! !:woohoo:

Does this actually mean LWOP or does it just mean Life and he will be out in 10 or so years? In a lot of states if it doesn't say LWOP but just Life then it means he will be paroled.

Does this actually mean LWOP or does it just mean Life and he will be out in 10 or so years? In a lot of states if it doesn't say LWOP but just Life then it means he will be paroled.
He's in the federal system. This means LWOP. Never to get out; EVER. He'll have to submit his DNA for there file. Who knows they may have some DNA out there from an unsolved case. Wouldn't that be awsome?
He may be placed in a medium security fed prison. This means he'll be able to give hugs hello & goodbye' and you can sit across from that person. THAT'S IT!!! I've been to visit someone I know in the med system. BUT if the justice decides to put him in a MAX FED system, then it will be between the glass & phones. Now that would be the best way to go.
His @#$%^&* wife says he's innocent that the accomplice did it (two many people testified against him at his sentencing 4 that). She has $1000.00 left, she has to sell her house, & was just diagnosed with MS. BOOOO HOOO HOOO yeah right. What a sympathy getter.
GONNA GO 4 NOW

:HappyBday

You are 31 today, while still 28. How nice is that?
We all miss you. :grouphug: :blowkiss: Bet you and all missed are :laughitup: it

up, and having a good time, singing karaoke and + smoking cigarettes :drink: :beersign: :partyguy: :cautionDrunk: :puke: If there's a smoking section there, You will find KELLY. She always had a good time when she was out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back