Found Deceased WV - Kierra Jackson, 14, Reward, last seen at home, Princeton, 3 Dec 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder if they are still living in the murder home? It's horrible to think Kierras sister and brother had to stay in that home while her body lay downstairs for 3 or 4 days.
That's a very good question. The mother's boyfriend/husband was arrested for domestic battery on Dec. 2. He bailed out the next day Dec. 3, the same day Kierra's mother reported her as missing. KJ's deceased body was not found until
Dec. 8th.

Does anyone know what is LE's normal follow up is when a minor is reported missing? I'm also curious what triggered her home to be searched five days later. I'm guessing that would have involved a formal search warrant. We also don't know how many days she had been deceased. If she had been murdered on the 3rd, I would assume there had to have been a significant odor of decomposition by the 8th.

When I was on the '59News' website viewing an article about Kierra, I also noticed another local article 'Number of Missing Persons' Cases are on the Rise', with a dateline of Dec. 12th.

JMO

Is anyone still living in Kierra's home? Have police been there to investigate the crime scene, take photos, gather evidence? We see where they've been gathering evidence relating to the gun shots fired at the house after the protests for police inaction, but were they gathering evidence before that, after Kierra's body was found?

Very disappointing, if LE hasn't done so. Has the state attorney general looked into the case? I hope they can get nationwide media coverage, though there's so many other crimes being investigated now.

Having 250 people show up to protest the lack of LE follow up on the murder of this child is very encouraging. It's a shame they have to do this to get some action.

Rest in Peace, Kierra. Bless you.
They have vacated the home.

My wife is from there and still has friends/family there. I posted a couple of updates that were factual but removed because of the rules.

So much more than what news is reporting yet. There's still a video floating around of Kierra's sister that has more pointing at the step dad.

Idk if I can share the video now since more news has come out? I understand the rules but am finding it difficult to discuss things that are indeed factual, but haven't been reported yet.

They have vacated the home.

My wife is from there and still has friends/family there. I posted a couple of updates that were factual but removed because of the rules.

So much more than what news is reporting yet. There's still a video floating around of Kierra's sister that has more pointing at the step dad.

Idk if I can share the video now since more news has come out? I understand the rules but am finding it difficult to discuss things that are indeed factual, but haven't been reported yet.
I think sharing the video would go against Websleuth rules but independent of that, the family (including KJ’s siblings who fear that sharing may interfere with LE investigation) is asking that it not be shared so I would hope that could be respected. The children involved have lost so much this year.

Wonder if they are still living in the murder home? It's horrible to think Kierras sister and brother had to stay in that home while her body lay downstairs for 3 or 4 days.

They are going to be charged with attempted murder if caught, so I'd think there would have to be a human(s) living in there. I can't say for sure though. Terrible situation.

Kierra is not the first victim of bungled CPS investigations and sadly, she won't be the last. Hopefully hers, and the other cases will shed light on these travesties. Then, some children have been taken from their parents, for rather minor reasons in the grand scheme of things, and end up in foster homes, where they have been abused and even died as a result of the abuse in the foster parent's home.

At the end of the day though, who bailed the bf out? Why was he permitted to return to Kierra's home? I guess Kierra's mother was okay with him returning. A lot of people are at fault for this young girl's death. May they all get the justice they deserve.

It is clear the community is outraged for this poor girl's death.

Why isn't LE addressing this? Just even giving basic information?

JMO

"The police report says both Neal and Mullins had been drinking and blood alcohol tests show he was twice over the legal limit and Mullins was well above the .08 threshold for intoxication. The report says Neal was arrested and went willingly with officers.

In Jackson’s own writing in a police statement she confirms the argument and fight had taken place when her younger brother had come face to face with Neal. Mullins, the mother says Neal was upset at Jackson because the teen had stolen his phone, which Mullins found. The report says it was Mullins who called 911 when the fight broke out."

JMO

It's a small town. They're looking as to who to point fingers at, or how to duck blame? It took days for them to find her in her own home and according to KJ's sister, LE didn't find her.

She was alive when they took Mom's bf into lockup. She's found five days after being reported missing, in the basement of her home. They know there's a public who wants answers. What do they have to give them?

According to Kierra's sister's FB post, SHE found Kierra in the basement, and the details are horrific. I do not think all of this transpired over a cell phone at this stage in the game.

I hope that whoever ignored calls or dropped the ball in this situation, loses their job at the very LEAST, and that her mother and the bf are thrown under the jail for the rest of their miserable lives. I'm unsure if the link is permitted but her sister's FB is still up, at the moment, and there's an internet publication NCBeat, who has posted her FB video. It's just heartwrenching.

This case infuriates me. You have an entire family and community and CPS and even friends who let Kierra down. Her mother had the highest responsibility to protect her but kept bringing her children’s abuser back in and allowing absolute toxic environment to fester into what occurred. CPS is such a disappointing system. I’m waiting to hear if she is found to have been pregnant. I want this mom and step father to go away for life for what they did.

JMO
I don’t see a community outraged at all.
I see a small group of passionate people outraged.
I see a colossal fail of basic parental humanity,
I see addiction,
I see failure of social systems.
I see LE with probable cause to request a home sweep warrant four, five, maybe six days before such a thing occurred
I see helplessness
I see predation
I don’t see a community outraged in the slightest. I see a community that has been on the downswing for decades accelerating its descent. That’s all i see.

I don’t see a community outraged at all.
I see a small group of passionate people outraged.
I see a colossal fail of basic parental humanity,
I see addiction,
I see failure of social systems.
I see LE with probable cause to request a home sweep warrant four, five, maybe six days before such a thing occurred
I see helplessness
I see predation
I don’t see a community outraged in the slightest. I see a community that has been on the downswing for decades accelerating its descent. That’s all i see.
I do see a community that is outraged by Kierra's death. Look at the outrage and vigil after she was found deceased. The most distressing thing I see is a lack of response from either LE or WV Children's Protective Services.

My question is why LE and VW Children's Services haven't responded to the community's outrage yet, or why they didn't before..

There is a very sad case going on in Illinois now. It is the case of A J Freund. This poor little 5 year old was neglected and badly abused by his parent's for his 5 short years.

LE and DCFS had been called many times, but they failed to act and remove him from his home. He was killed and buried by his parents.

Both of his parent's have been charged with his neglect, abuse and murder.

The Illinois DCFS case workers on his case are also being charged right now.

Let's hope Kierra's case gets the same attention and justice from LE, MSM and Children's Services in VW.

JMO

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, I just happened on this thread. So much to unpack here and most of it can't be discussed because of the limited info being released by LE. So many interesting comments. Prayers for Keirra's siblings, that they are safe and receiving support as they mourn their sister. May those responsible for their loss pay for their actions and inactions.

I do see a community that is outraged by Kierra's death. Look at the outrage and vigil after she was found deceased. The most distressing thing I see is a lack of response from either LE or WV Children's Protective Services.

My question is why LE and VW Children's Services haven't responded to the community's outrage yet, or why they didn't before..

There is a very sad case going on in Illinois now. It is the case of A J Freund. This poor little 5 year old was neglected and badly abused by his parent's for his 5 short years.

LE and DCFS had been called many times, but they failed to act and remove him from his home. He was killed and buried by his parents.

Both of his parent's have been charged with his neglect, abuse and murder.

The Illinois DCFS case workers on his case are also being charged right now.

Let's hope Kierra's case gets the same attention and justice from LE, MSM and Children's Services in VW.

JMO
I so agree. People are outraged. I find in this region people are sometimes reticent and skeptical change will happen. Low population. This isn't a place where people ask to see the manager or go back to the store for a refund. The people I've voiced these frustrations to simply say to be glad and it's a blessing the family is not being sensationalized. I don't want the family sensationalized. I think the local tv news and The Bluefield Daily Telegraph defer too much to efforts to keep this quiet. Sure, there are not many facts of the crime they can publish. But where is Brenda Starr reporter?? She's not out investigating facts of context and timeline with what the official protocol and ethics of CPS and LE ARE on the books in the state of WV. What is the magistrate process, etc that could be articles people would read.

Dog seized from home of Kierra Jackson
By Robert Castillo
Published: Dec. 23, 2022 at 5:15 PM CST
WVVA is continuing to reach out to law enforcement to learn more on the ongoing investigation in Jackson’s death. As of now police remain silent on the matter.

What we do know is that Jackson’s autopsy has been completed and Princeton police were present for the autopsy.
We’ll continue to bring you any updates on this case.
---------------------------
the silence from authorities is deafening. Not one word from anyone police, coroner, anyone on COD or MOD. Why? CYA? because her blood is on their hands? If she was murdered and they are investigating and building a case I cannot see how releasing COD or at the very least MOD hurts that investigation. Saying nothing is suspicious MOO.

I am not suggesting they tell the public any details about their alleged ongoing investigation. But by saying nothing they cause people to question whether they are also DOING nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back