WV WV - Leah Hickman, 21, Huntington, 14 Dec 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They keep going to that window in the upper part of apt that is open wonder what that is about.. oh no just lost the feed

Wouldn't they have already thoroughly searched the empty apts. attached/close to hers? And all the grounds close by? I can't imagine what would have just been discovered to cause all this commotion.

Did we lose the live feed accidently on purpose? The upper window being open at this time of year is interesting.

Yep, sure could be a confession...but they must have over-looked something pretty important.

Did we lose the live feed accidently on purpose? The upper window being open at this time of year is interesting.

dunno but wish they would put it back up.. I could drive down and see what is going on but hubby would be a little upset with me.

Ok..guys go to WSAZ website. There is another piece of film telling a little bit more.

Do you think if her body was found somewhere else that they woud be there instead of at the apartment? I

Do you think that they have a confession?

Confession, Leah's body, or strong damning evidence. The upper window being open. The sudden loss of live feed. And the amount of manpower and roping of the scene to the extent of blocking off the street, leads me to believe they have found her body there.

I just had a thought...what if the sister committed suicide in the apartment and left a confession in note form?

No. The news guy said that he spoke to her leaving the police dpt and she didn't have any info?????

No. The news guy said that he spoke to her leaving the police dpt and she didn't have any info?????

OK..I must have missed that part b/c I was having trouble with my computer's sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper