WV WV - Leah Hickman, 21, Huntington, 14 Dec 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they are setting up for the presser.

Confession, Leah's body, or strong damning evidence. The upper window being open. The sudden loss of live feed. And the amount of manpower and roping of the scene to the extent of blocking off the street, leads me to believe they have found her body there.

Im afraid you may be right, that is the feeling I am getting also, something strange going on.

When my husband got home from work, he asked me if Nancy Grace had called me for an interview yet. HA

And I about had a heart attack when Geraldo called me. Ok, the caller ID said Gerardo. But it scared the dickens out of me before I realized that!

Can y'all tell me what they say in the presser once it starts? I have the live feed on but the sound muted.... hubby is watching TV and I don't want to disturb him!

Can y'all tell me what they say in the presser once it starts? I have the live feed on but the sound muted.... hubby is watching TV and I don't want to disturb him!

Do you have a headset for a walkman or something? That's what I'm using.

Found her body in a crawl space. I think they have not gotten her out. they do not want to disturb the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member