Resolved WV - Lois Fink, 37, Princeton, 2 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm a lil confused as on the husbands fb he has stated she has been found safe?? It's under a pic of her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a lil confused as on the husbands fb he has stated she has been found safe?? It's under a pic of her?

located by him but her location is confidential for security reasons [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was in touch with her SIL and mother today after people saw husband's comments. She has not been found.

Lemme guess... it took the hubby over three weeks to report her missing... and now this "confidential located." mmmmmmm

Okay I've just caught up. And whoa. Some really concerning (and illegible stuff) going on apparently? Power of attorney also strange. Very weird so far...
None of this is sounding good, IMO. I would be curious to know why the husband didn't report her missing for so long...we need more info. Also, looks like the old BF is history - no active engagement that I can see between them for some time now. MOO.

This is down right crazy. The husbands photos.... What is going on here.

Seriously concerning right? He must be a vet? Those dark back of the car pics too - something is off

This is so bizarre and how can we really tell who wrote those letters. Probably some serious mind altering drugs going on there. 😲

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

This is so bizarre and how can we really tell who wrote those letters. Probably some serious mind altering drugs going on there. [emoji44]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Or schizophrenia

I was in touch with her SIL and mother today after people saw husband's comments. She has not been found.

Thanx [emoji5] strange that he is claiming she is in a hospital

I hope they are using the most current photo. I bet SM would help in this case for sure.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just to help sort it out:

https://www.facebook.com/lois.fink.35
Comments by "fiance"AF
Last active Nov 2016

https://www.facebook.com/lois.fink.338
Oct 2016 post with comments between AF and husband RF

https://www.facebook.com/lois.fink.357
A profile in some of the im screenshots

There is a 4th blank profile with a lot of muslim males friended. What gives it away as likely hers is a few military friends from the WV/V area. IMO RF made it and the other blank profile to catfish guys to use against her.

Nov 17th was Lois' last interaction with AF via a like on a post of his. They are not currently friends.

RF made the post he found her and her location is confidential on April 13th, then again claiming she is OK on April 15.

Where it relates directly to Lois:
RF RB: Lois has had no interaction with him on FB EVER and they are not currently friends. He has posted one photo of them together on Feb 25th.

His most concerning posts are in Feb and early March, around when she went missing.

I think two things are possible given what we can gather here.

1 is that Lois was engaging in behavior with SM and SMS and was found out. I could see her FB access being ended by RF in Nov which would explain why she hasn't interacted with anyone on FB for several months. It would appear that at one point she was accused of online soliciting, this is where the paranoid/ignorant posts about LE impersonation begin. I looked up several of the numbers in the screenshots and they are not government or LE numbers so perhaps it is the content of threats or communications he is referring to. In this scenario, my guess is RF is controlling, embroiled in his wife cheating on him, and murders her. Explains no plea or mention of her being missing, but plenty of build up and assurance she is safe (even though the people who interact with him talk like he is single and never acknowldge her). All of those notes are not written by the same person.

2 is a little more crazy but also possible - maybe they are being harassed by her family. They begin to get harassed, texts and calls of accusations, threats of prosecution, etc. AF and LF begin to purposely log these issues. She goes missing for a short while and ends up in a hospital. If they are still married, AF would be the only one privy to that info, not her family, if he wanted to keep it from them. What doesn't fit here is, why would she leave and not tell him? Why did he wait to report her missing? Is the convo between her and AF fake then?

3 She left him voluntarily

To RF this is a property matter, I see no compassion there at all.

Yeah Going back through the end of 2016 and January it is pretty clear to me there was an affair and a lot of lies and this recent stuff is either more lies and coverup to confuse him or his way of fabricating a story to make it look better or make more sense. I don't see him as the type to calmly keep dealing with it. Especially with all the memes idealizing a perfect match. Nope.

Sooooo, is she found or not?

Most likely not.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

No

Wow, just saw this case in the feed. Read here & briefly looked at FB profiles.

If she was located would Princeton PD issue some type of statement? I don't know what the protocol is. Would they only have to notify the husband?

Wow, just saw this case in the feed. Read here & briefly looked at FB profiles.

If she was located would Princeton PD issue some type of statement? I don't know what the protocol is. Would they only have to notify the husband?
The husband is the one who claims to have found her... so odd.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back