WV - NEAL FALLS, suspected SK - LE seeking link to murders in IL, NV and OR

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I want to take a moment to thank to everyone starting from page 30ish-and-on who provided the bits-n-pieces of information needed to locate the NF High School picture. There are too many folks to name them all, but the input was invaluable in locating the picture, and it led to the creation of the I-70 & JH comparison images.

THANK YOU!

As a side note: I had no prior information or impression about the I-70 or JH sketch prior to putting the images together, and was quite skeptical about the possibility. Frankly the I-70 pic is quite a surprising similarity once combined beside NF's other pictures.

Thank YOU!!! I can only imagine how tedious and time consuming it was to research old photos.

Oregon Coast Girl's Cases

Kelly Disney 17
Last seen walking east on Hwy 20 around 1am March 9th 1984.
Skull found July 23, 1994 just north of Newport. No clear cause of death could be determined.

Sheila Swanson 19 & Melissa Sanders 17
Last seen talking on a grocery store payphone on Hwy 101 near Beverly Beach State Park 2 miles north of Newport around 1 am May 3rd 1992.
Found October 10th 1992 in a heavily wooded area 20 miles east of Newport. Cause of death could not be determined.

Jennifer Esson 15 & Kara Leas 16
Last seen walking on Northwest 56th St. towards Hwy 101 around 1 am January 28th 1995.
Found two weeks later in a heavily wooded area about a mile away from where they disappeared. Both had been strangled, one stacked on top of the other, and covered with brush and debris.

[video=youtube;3KquwtXvkJ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KquwtXvkJ8[/video]

Have you noticed that all girls were last seen at 1am? And two cases on the same highway? Makes me wonder if someone traveled that route on a regular basis, like when they got off of work.

On July 7th NF was pulled over in Texas stating he was headed to WV

According to the post on the facebook page above he was seen sometime around July 15th in Bridgeport, WV asking for directions to a Gun Range.

On July 13th a few days prior to being seen in Bridgeport a human leg was found in the Ohio River 87 miles from Bridgeport in the bordering : Marietta, Ohio area.

NF was possible linked to the Vegas Murders .. One of those victims was discovered sometime later miles away from Vegas and only her leg was discovered to identify her.

The fact that we know NF was in the area the same time a leg was discovered in the River seems to be awfully coincidental. The Leg was discovered 5 days before he was killed...

Here's a link to the story on the Leg this has yet to be updated or I haven't been able to discover and update:

http://www.thenewscenter.tv/home/he...ar-Ohio-River-314539031.html?device=phone&c=y

Weird statement on a news site.

Residents React To Neal Falls Investigation

Jennifer Richardson Jul. 23, 2015
SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Some Springfield residents who live in the same area where a possible serial killer may have lived are reacting to the investigation.

Neal Falls last known address is in Springfield.

KEZI went to his last known address to see what we could find out, and our reporter knocked on several doors in that neighborhood.

[...]

Another roommate said, "I saw a police officer come by. I work for a security company, and I asked him how he's doing, and he like completely ignored me. He went over here, he left his SUV behind my car right over there. He got into a civilian vehicle in the backseat, and then they drove off, and he left his police vehicle. I was like, I've never seen that before."

What does this mean?
Was he saying NF was dressed as a cop and his SUV was made up like a police vehicle?

Initial thoughts aren't a guarantee... I'm from WV ... I am extremely familiar with the area... I couldn't tell you another time in my life a human leg has been found. I just don't believe it's coincidence. He was in my area the same time a leg was found... Within days of the findings to be exact.

The other girl from
Vegas had a leg found and only a leg... The odds seem unreal.

Weird statement on a news site.

Residents React To Neal Falls Investigation

What does this mean?
Was he saying NF was dressed as a cop and his SUV was made up like a police vehicle?
All I think it means is that they are investigating him and not sharing much. Well, I think it also means some journalists do not write clearly. And some people don't articulate clearly.

Anyway, I think that anecdote is from the investigation after NMF was killed.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Tada...

View attachment 79981
NF 1986 Klamath Union High School Yearbook
Page 82
Second row from top
Fourth image from left
There is a Neal Falls listed in the 1989 Medford High School yearbook in Medford, Oregon. He would have been 19 or 20 at the time, and there wasn't a photo included, but it's worth noting.

Neal Falls 1989 Medford High School.jpg

One of his brothers attended Medford High School in 1977, and then Mazama High School in Klamath Falls, Oregon in 1980.

Medford High School, 1977:
Lee Falls Medford High School 1977 copy.jpg

Mazama High School, 1980:
Lee Falls Mazama High School 1980.jpg

There is a Neal Falls listed in the 1986 Medford High School yearbook in Medford, Oregon. He would have been 19 or 20 at the time, and there wasn't a photo included, but it's worth noting.

I don't think that math is correct. I thought NMF was born in 1969. That would make him 16-17 in 1986.

I don't think that math is correct. I thought NMF was born in 1969. That would make him 16-17 in 1986.

You're right, I posted the incorrect year there. The yearbook listing is from 1989, not 1986.

I just don't believe it's coincidence. He was in my area the same time a leg was found... Within days of the findings to be exact.

The other girl from Vegas had a leg found and only a leg... The odds seem unreal.

The Vegas girl's leg was found in Illinois a week later, however. The distance here stands out.

However, it is inarguable that it is definitely something to look into because the odds are there that a missing leg was found in the area very shortly after NF was known to have established contact in WV; especially given that we are all in consensus that NF would dismember his victim, given the items found in his vehicle.

Big question though, that I think trexian noted earlier: NF was pulled over in Texas and had ID on him. He went to a gun range, and I'm positive NF knows you need money to utilize any gun range's services, therefore leading one to easily conclude that NF had money on him. He had neither at time of death. Now, there's a possibility NF did not take his wallet with him in case it was left at the scene of the crime on accident or something, just as a precaution; but one cannot come to that conclusion without evidence. Question remains, where's NF's wallet?

In WV it is safe to safe that as rural as these parts are and seeing as how he was seen from Bridgeport to Charleston days before his death it could be anywhere hidden in a wooded area. Our area is not high in traffic compared to most of the US our state population can show truth in that. He had to have had some place that he left his dog , his wallet etc.

I think the real question isn't where was his wallet but where was his means of finances? The entire time line we have for NF shows us no means of finances, no mention of a bank account which would track him to easily... Therefore his wallet , money and or dog could be anywhere... If we know he passed through Bridgeport days before we could assume he stopped somewhere else to house his belongings before meeting with the charleston woman.

Bridgeport to Charleston is around a 1hour and 45 minute drive... In between the two and is an extremely rural location... Surely if he'd stayed in a hotel/motel for cash it would be documented ... I'm assuming he found somewhere that was not costly and or traceable.

There is a Neal Falls listed in the 1989 Medford High School yearbook in Medford, Oregon. He would have been 19 or 20 at the time, and there wasn't a photo included, but it's worth noting.

View attachment 80101

He is also listed but not pictured in the 1987 North Medford High School as a Freshman.
nf.jpg

So I double checked the 1986 Klamath Union High School photo, and he is listed as a Freshman there too.
nf1.jpg

But he does not seem to appear in the 1988 North Medford High School yearbook. I have not located a 1989 yearbook.

Given Falls' transient lifestyle, should we be looking at hitchhikers as possible victims?

I agree that we should be looking at female hitchhikers as possible victims. I wouldn’t rule out looking at females that were walking along a roadway or sidewalk as possible victims.

I also believe we have to consider the possibility that Neal Falls selected different types of victims over the years when he traveled across the country.

Now think about the different types of female victims that he could select when traveling across the country. He would have made stops at many different places along his journey.

I wouldn’t rule out looking at female victims that just happened to be anywhere near or were employed at a convenience store, gas station, grocery store, laundromat, restaurant, tavern, clothing store, hardware store, sporting goods store, flea market, or an adult oriented business as possible victims.

According to the post on the facebook page above he was seen sometime around July 15th in Bridgeport, WV asking for directions to a Gun Range.

I checked my Rand McNally United States Road Atlas and Bridgeport is right off of Interstate 79 in West Virginia.

Interstate 79 starts at Charleston, West Virginia and ends at Erie, Pennsylvania where it connects with Interstate 90.

Interstate 90 in Erie, Pennsylvania takes you to Buffalo and Niagara Falls, New York.

If Falls did have a campground somewhere, the longer it takes for LE to find it the less clues its probably going to yield. For all we know, someone could have stumbled across it already and robbed Falls of his possessions. There's also the possibility that if Falls did bring his dog with him, it could have gotten loose to go look for food, and ended up dying of exposure or whatever.

Here's a pic of an example of suspected gun that was used.
477123c5eb84da69fb75985241628061.jpg

The picture of the long barrel on the hand gun has me wondering if he also could have used a silencer on a hand gun.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back