GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do LE have people in mind who may have done this?

Well I think it was said somewhere in the thread that LE was on a couple of her friends pretty hard because they think they have information. I don't think LE has announced who they have in mind, but I hope they do have people in mind.

I believe you can't link to rumors, but you can paraphrase if you state that it's a rumor which I did several times. I was just trying to catch a couple of people up on what has been said about DC, and I did indicate that it was all rumors several times.

Well I think it was said somewhere in the thread that LE was on a couple of her friends pretty hard because they think they have information. I don't think LE has announced who they have in mind, but I hope they do have people in mind.

I believe you can't link to rumors, but you can paraphrase if you state that it's a rumor which I did several times. I was just trying to catch a couple of people up on what has been said about DC, and I did indicate that it was all rumors several times.

ah ok...... I did not know that sorry.

Is "DC" one of the girls Skylar was last seen with?

how many girls did she leave with that night?

Soooo...first post on the boards--in fact, I joined JUST because of this case (though I have been following some others).

Have LE released anything that would indicate what SE told them about that night? She was driving, correct?

I see the FBI is/was involved. Have they questioned the girl(s)?

It's unfortunate that so much time went by before they located Skylar; anything of evidentiary value is likely to have degraded so badly as to be unusable (i.e. DNA). These aren't professional criminals---they're adolescents who (presumably) have never done anything like this before. They HAD to have made mistakes.

Of course, we can speculate on who was involved in Skylar's murder, or what an individual's involvement was, but it's all just conjecture unless and until somebody talks.

I can tell you one thing, though...the amount of drug activity that is BRAGGED about on these kids' Twitter feeds is astounding from the standpoint that a) they do it so openly and nonchalantly and b) none of their parents have ever found out about what their little darlings are doing or taken any steps to stop the behavior. I mean, last time I checked, weed was illegal in West Virginia...why not use these admissions to apply pressure to the individuals believed to have critical information about the case, and see where that goes?

I know that there's been much more "deleted" than is visible now...but as we adults know, that means nothing. EVERY tweet that has EVER been posted is available in Twitter's databanks. When you piece together some of what has been said, it becomes clear that there are people who know (or at least think they know) EXACTLY what happened to Skylar Neese. All that is needed is the leverage to get them to talk.

WELCOME "The Charger"!!!! I haven't read a peep from LE, nor have I seen anything that says the FBI has questioned them. It still blows my mind at the tweets that are made from this group and even after Skylar's death, they were still tweeting.. like their parents had still not even looked at their tweets.

Still waiting.

JUSTICE for Skylar!

WELCOME "The Charger"!!!! I haven't read a peep from LE, nor have I seen anything that says the FBI has questioned them. It still blows my mind at the tweets that are made from this group and even after Skylar's death, they were still tweeting.. like their parents had still not even looked at their tweets.

Still waiting.

JUSTICE for Skylar!

I know for a fact the FBI has questioned the 2 girls she left with that night several times.

Soooo...first post on the boards--in fact, I joined JUST because of this case (though I have been following some others).

Have LE released anything that would indicate what SE told them about that night? She was driving, correct?

I see the FBI is/was involved. Have they questioned the girl(s)?

It's unfortunate that so much time went by before they located Skylar; anything of evidentiary value is likely to have degraded so badly as to be unusable (i.e. DNA). These aren't professional criminals---they're adolescents who (presumably) have never done anything like this before. They HAD to have made mistakes.

Of course, we can speculate on who was involved in Skylar's murder, or what an individual's involvement was, but it's all just conjecture unless and until somebody talks.

I can tell you one thing, though...the amount of drug activity that is BRAGGED about on these kids' Twitter feeds is astounding from the standpoint that a) they do it so openly and nonchalantly and b) none of their parents have ever found out about what their little darlings are doing or taken any steps to stop the behavior. I mean, last time I checked, weed was illegal in West Virginia...why not use these admissions to apply pressure to the individuals believed to have critical information about the case, and see where that goes?

I know that there's been much more "deleted" than is visible now...but as we adults know, that means nothing. EVERY tweet that has EVER been posted is available in Twitter's databanks. When you piece together some of what has been said, it becomes clear that there are people who know (or at least think they know) EXACTLY what happened to Skylar Neese. All that is needed is the leverage to get them to talk.

:welcome5: to Websleuths and this thread. Glad to have you join us.

What does tos stand for I have not had a computer class.

Terms of Service I think?

Anyway It's the rules! Just the do's and don't to keep everything running nicely.

iluvmah: No problem, and DC is a boy. One theory is that Sky and I think her two friends went and met up with some other kids and some boys. DC is rumored to be one of the boys.

The Charger: Welcome!! I think LE is cut off at the knees with a lot of stuff because they are all minors. I'm sure they can't use 1/10th of the pressure they could to you or I. This is a VERY frustrating case. The local LE thought she was a runway and gave her no attention until they states and FBI were brought in. I really do hope that something is coming soon now. It's about time.

Sorry missjocool, I don't know the answers, but wanted to mention that I think (at least, as of very recently) you have to have 50 post before you have PM privileges. I only mention this because while someone may answer, you may not receive it. It is easy to get your post count up if you go to the game threads and play a few like "keep a word, drop a word" and such. Hope this helps.

(One more post Sorry!!!)

Maybe they have changed it. Before I had 50 I could only have 5 messages in my inbox at a time. Then once I hit 50 it went up to a 1000. I know I was going back and forth with a couple of people though.

Honestly I don't know which one is locked up.

ZC was out of town at the time I believe. I think the tweets showed him and SE were going to Myrtle Beach but she came back early and he stayed the whole time. No jail isn't fun.

If you saw something like that with your own eyes and honestly believe it to be important than you can always tell LE. Sending in a tip as long as it is an honest one, is never a bad thing. Something that seems small can be huge, and that sounds huge already.

I don't know if this is permitted or not...can I link to the Twitter post I'm referring to?

I honestly believe that DH knows something--or thinks he does. Either way, LE needs to know what he knows (if they don't already) so they can determine if there's anything to it. I sent the tip: WV and PA staties and the FBI field office in Pittsburgh.

I have a family member who is a high-ranking official in a major metropolitan law enforcement agency in the Midwest, and prior to that he was with the FBI for over a decade; I plan to bend his ear about this case just to get his thoughts (though I try to avoid talking shop with him since I know he's got situations and cases of his own to deal with).

Sorry missjocool, I don't know the answers, but wanted to mention that I think (at least, as of very recently) you have to have 50 post before you have PM privileges. I only mention this because while someone may answer, you may not receive it. It is easy to get your post count up if you go to the game threads and play a few like "keep a word, drop a word" and such. Hope this helps.

Thanks... but I've been getting all my messages! :rocker:

Yeah until 50 posts you just can't have more than 5 in your inbox. That's all.

Been trying to respond to your message, but I'm not sure if it's going through. My apologies for the multiple replies if it is!

...am I allowed to post the name of the forum website ?

Well, I for one sure wish somebody could direct me to a local forum where I might be able to read some area news about the case.

smc22, do you know where such a forum might be found?

Big blowup on a local forum , am I allowed to post the name of the forum website ?

Quoted from WS TOS which you can find here: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

"Posting Links / URLs / Email Addresses:

While we prefer that all content be posted in the forums themselves (unless it is a copyright violation to do so) so our members will always be able to access it, we realize that some information must remain on remote sites as it may be too extensive to re-post. Posting links/URL’s in the WS forums is allowed as long as they substantiate a post, or are summarized. Don’t post links with a comment such as, “Check out this link”. Let members know what the link is about, rather than surprising them with it. We also do not permit the posting of personal email addresses in public forums due to privacy issues. The posting of your personal email address in ANY public forum invites SPAM from people creating mass email listings. Believe it or not, there are people who get paid to spend all day searching newsgroups, message boards, discussion forums, and chats just to collect email addresses that are posted. Websleuths does not prohibit linking to other sites but reserves the right to remove the link if we decide it is inappropriate."

In short, you can link to the forum, but don't just paste the link. Give us a summary of what's going on.

Honestly it's just a lower grade of what we already know, and the rest is just childish arguing from my perspective. That's the problem with those sites. Good to keep an eye on it though!

Where is the arrest for who did this to Skylar????? WAITING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo