GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure where this falls in the TOS. If this isn't appropriate, please delete.
I looked in the local paper and found this:

D(y) L. C, 19, of Morgantown, was arrested for
1. Possession of a controlled substance
2. Possession of marijuana paraphernalia
3. Improper registration
This happened on January 7, and was published in the local paper on January 8. I believe this is probably the OLDER brother.
Note that the older brother is not a minor. We can websleuth him! We need to find out the younger brother's age so we will know when it is possible to work on him as well. imo He is the one that gave the body location.

Note that the older brother is not a minor. We can websleuth him! We need to find out the younger brother's age so we will know when it is possible to work on him as well. imo He is the one that gave the body location.

That was the younger brother. I wasn't entirely sure about his age, but he was the one who got arrested in January. The older brother is 21 or 22.

Neither d.cs are minors the one with that arrest article is the younger one and the one the charger posted about is in his mid twenties you can find his mugshot easily

This isn't from the January arrest, but he DOES have a mugshot. I found mugshots for both. Don't know if I can post links or not.

I found that one last night it says pre felon under it ? I know he's been to jail a few times, for some odd reason he only has one mugshot? Weird .

And the hits just keep on coming!

Are you ready for some football? Here's something I found that ordinarily wouldn't mean much--it's actually pretty normal--but take a look at the last names of some of Mr. C's teammates:

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-school...-(blacksville,wv)/football-fall-06/roster.htm

Nice spot, Charger, but I'd check on that a bit more. As someone from Morgantown (lived there about 25 years), that's a very common last name in the area. It's definitely possible that they're related closely, but it could just be a random 5th cousin or not related at all. That said, it's pretty clear the female with that name knows the DC brothers.

For whoever isn't already aware... there is a Formspring account for the younger DC online. (It is an anonymous question/answer type site. I found it via google.) Looks to be old... I believe something I saw on there was from 2010, some of the material on his account could be newer. Anywho, SE is referenced on this site as at least being friends with DC, possibly more than friends.

Just for what it is worth, these two have clearly known each other for years & at least at one time were close friends, if not still.

Long time lurker, but this case has caught my eye and I have been doing a lot of research. I don't think I have seen it posted here yet, but I found that the Grand Jury of Monongalia county meets in January, May, and September each year. The indictments from September 2012 show that the older DC was indicted on 3rd degree sexual assault. What a pair!

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=view§ion=5-News&item=Monongalia-County-Grand-Jury-Hands-Down-106-Indictments5271

Click on the link in the article to see the full list of indictments.

What does the X5 mean beside the indictment? Does that mean 5 counts??

Nice spot, Charger, but I'd check on that a bit more. As someone from Morgantown (lived there about 25 years), that's a very common last name in the area. It's definitely possible that they're related closely, but it could just be a random 5th cousin or not related at all. That said, it's pretty clear the female with that name knows the DC brothers.

Would that be #(s) 14/17 or #15? There's more than one possible connection back to the mean girls for DC on that team. Not that it means anything, of course---in fact, probably doesn't---other than to be demonstrative of them all knowing each other (which in itself proves nothing).

Just as an aside: I wonder what they thought about when it was pouring down rain...or snowing. The Twitter posts don't *seem* like those of complete sociopaths---I just don't know how that couldn't get to a person.

Would that be #(s) 14/17 or #15? There's more than one possible connection back to the mean girls for DC on that team. Not that it means anything, of course---in fact, probably doesn't---other than to be demonstrative of them all knowing each other (which in itself proves nothing).

Just as an aside: I wonder what they thought about when it was pouring down rain...or snowing. The Twitter posts don't *seem* like those of complete sociopaths---I just don't know how that couldn't get to a person.

I don't think #14, #17, or #15 link the "mean" girls to DC. I know for sure #14 and #17 are good kids, they're brothers. #15's ex, however, did have some kind of relationship with the older DC brother a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654