GUILTY WV - Skylar Neese, 16, Star City, 6 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I edited it. Sorry! Didn't know that was against the rules!

I'm from Morgantown and the rumors have been going around since September (possibly earlier), but they really gained some momentum around January. I'm about ten years older than the girls involved, but I know a lot of people who have attended/are attending UHS. I also know someone who is working there. I overheard her telling some of these "rumors" to a colleague. Those rumors involved girls luring her into the woods. Actually, no one was surprised that Skylar's remains were found. Most of the people in town already knew or had heard about it. The LE is definitely keeping tight-lipped and using low publicity to their advantage. I've heard some crazy rumors about the case from various people. Someone told me last night that she was found stabbed. Another person told me the night before they had ID'd her remains that some hot-headed drug dealers were sick of her mooching, purposely OD'd her, and tossed her body into the Mon. River. That last one was obviously false to some degree. I've been following this case since she first went missing. I used to ask people if they knew anything about Skylar. They would respond, "Who?" I would tell them, "The girl that's missing from Star City. There are flyers all over town." Everyone always said, "Oh yeah, didn't she run away?" It was really sad. I can't help feeling like a lot of evidence was lost while everyone was assuming she was a run away.
:Welcome1:
and thanks for your input!!
I hope we get news soon that reveals the whole event and justice can be served!

It's interesting some Twitter accts are awful quiet now. These people just don't have a clue. Jmo

Right? LL's account is still up with no new post but MB HF have all been deleted hmmmmm, I thought they would be posting every two seconds !

Right? LL's account is still up with no new post but MB HF have all been deleted hmmmmm, I thought they would be posting every two seconds !

It's making me a lot more curious about who was writing them. At this point there are people posting on Twitter from their real accounts straight up accusing people of murder without any pretense, so maybe the need for anonymity is gone?

From my recent Twitter and FB snooping it seems one particular new rumor I've heard around town *might* possibly be true. I don't want to jump the gun in saying this, but at least it's good to know that justice is most likely coming soon. I have a feeling some crazy stuff is going to be made public in the near future. *MOO*

RIP Skylar. <3

Interesting comments in Recent Posts:

https://www.facebook.com/justice.for.skylar

One comment says there were two decapitated women found nearby. What cases are these? I have not heard of this at all. The Justice for Skylar moderator said they didn't think the cases were related to Skylar so that tells me these cases are real. Poster thinks there is a serial killer in the area. But the moderator states that they think the girl that gave Skylar a ride is involved because now they know she didn't drop her off as she said she did.

I also believe one or more males were most likely involved.

The girls we have been eyeing are the key. They not only know exactly what happened, but they were most likely involved in the planning as well as the actual setup, if not the murder itself. They are not even close to innocent.

I have also heard rumors around town. I don't know enough to form a concrete opinion yet but it's clear just from some Twitter snooping that these girls hang out with some shady guys. One of their boyfriends has been locked up for months and another one of their guy friends who they communicate with gives me serious "American Psycho" shades. I'm not saying these particular men are involved but it says a lot about the kind of people these girls keep company with.

The girls also regularly tweet about being "obsessed" with Law and Order: SVU and Pretty Little Liars. Are they that delusional to think they are in some kind of fictional narrative? Are they playing out their favorite storylines in real life? Because I can assure those girls...this isn't make believe.

JMHO, IMO, (imagine a cow MOOing)

I haven't been following this case closely, but in hearing and reading just the parts I have, I thought of "Pretty Little Liars" myself... The group of girls, something happens one night, they pretend they "can't remember", or plan to blame it on one of the guys they were with, or any other numerous variations of the scenarios posited in the show. Just MOO, but when I heard you say they were "fans" of PLL, I wasn't surprised in the least...

As always, all of the above is MOO! :cow:

In researching cases of other crimes sometimes LE agencies will pull accounts "offline"/scrub them, and/or block them, etc... This usually doesn't happen until they announce an arrested person's name, or at least announce the name of a suspect though.

Regardless, even if they accounts were "deleted" by their owners, the FBI and other agencies would still be able to access every tweet from that account. It's all saved... Once on the internet, always on the internet - or at least somewhere in Cyberspace. I wouldn't doubt for a moment if the LE agencies were following all of the same accounts in real-time anyway... Sometimes criminals are just downright idiotic with what they think they can get away with.

I pray Skylar's family will see justice very soon, and that all who are involved will each be held responsible in a meaningful way, even if their involvement was periphery - even as in a case where someone confessed to another, and the uninvolved person didn't then come forward... Anyone who may have protected the people who committed this crime, and thwarted investigators, and put her family through this hell should be held responsible.

So the information about SE that was posted and then deleted because ppl were afraid it may have been against the rules, either wasn't true or the time is up because she's making plans to go bowling... Also I searched for RS's twitter and can't seem to find it, like it had been deleted or taken down since earlier this afternoon. Hmmmmm

Interesting comments in Recent Posts:

https://www.facebook.com/justice.for.skylar
It sounds like Skylar's family pretty much know what the circumstances were and who all is involved and expect this info to be made public quickly. I hope this happens tonight! I can't understand why there haven't been arrests already. I'd love to hear anyone's theory on the most likely scenario from the time Skylar left out her window up to her demise.

I haven't been following this case closely, but in hearing and reading just the parts I have, I thought of "Pretty Little Liars" myself... The group of girls, something happens one night, they pretend they "can't remember", or plan to blame it on one of the guys they were with, or any other numerous variations of the scenarios posited in the show. Just MOO, but when I heard you say they were "fans" of PLL, I wasn't surprised in the least...

I can't help wondering, where are the proud parents of these darling little thugs? :tsktsk: Obviously, they weren't enough of a presence in their children's lives to know what they were doing and to teach them right from wrong, but I'll bet they'll be present in the courtroom supporting the sweeties.

I can't help wondering, where are the proud parents of these darling little thugs? :tsktsk: Obviously, they weren't enough of a presence in their children's lives to know what they were doing and to teach them right from wrong, but I'll bet they'll be present in the courtroom supporting the sweeties.

Those "proud parents" have been to busy trying to be their kids friends instead of being parents. :banghead:

So the information about SE that was posted and then deleted because ppl were afraid it may have been against the rules, either wasn't true or the time is up because she's making plans to go bowling... Also I searched for RS's twitter and can't seem to find it, like it had been deleted or taken down since earlier this afternoon. Hmmmmm

I was just reading RS Twitter yesterday afternoon. skiing, having fun....blah, blah, blah....

It amazes me how they can just continue with their lives as if nothing ever happened. I'm sure LE is crossing their T's and dotting their I's. Just a matter of time. Jmo

I think it may be just for supervision bc these girls are out of control. Did you notice one of the friends going bowling said I wanna go bowling and "bowling" Jesus where are these kids parents! Those are the last people on earth I would be hanging with ! Or Allow my kids to hang with

I think it may be just for supervision bc these girls are out of control. Did you notice one of the friends going bowling said I wanna go bowling and "bowling" Jesus where are these kids parents! Those are the last people on earth I would be hanging with ! Or Allow my kids to hang with

From wading thru Twitter, I noticed one lives with Grandparents. Where are the parents? I'm sure the GPs don't know what Twitter is and would be shocked to see what is written about them, among other things. Geez, I'm even having a hard time with all this Twitter stuff!

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member