WY WY - Carlene Brown, 19, Rawlins, 4 July 1974

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He died years ago without knowing what happened to his beloved sister.

I’ve noticed that Carlene is not in the 1969 Rawlins high school yearbook. She would’ve been a freshman so maybe she moved to Wyoming in 1970. Her adoptive parents were divorced so it’s possible that Carlene lived in Colorado and Wyoming and switched every few years for custody reasons.
BBM

That's entirely probable.
I had a classmate who did something similar to that.

Yea, hopefully she can be recovered. The human skull found in Idaho in 1986 is being analyzed.

Great find mysteries! Those photos look drastically different than her Charley/Doe photos!

I wonder if the weight estimate is correct, the photos you found make her look a little on the portly side, moreso than the 120 lbs she was estimated to be.

Great find mysteries! Those photos look drastically different than her Charley/Doe photos!

I wonder if the weight estimate is correct, the photos you found make her look a little on the portly side, moreso than the 120 lbs she was estimated to be.
The photos I found of Carlene are from the early 70s. She probably changed because she was described as athletic and a bit muscular at the time of her disappearance.

Does anyone know where I can get Dental records from?

Does anyone know where I can get Dental records from?

Yes. Let me see if I can dig up the link to the Strongsville JD case. I believe you will fine a link for it on the thread, iirc. It's not very big, so you should be able to find it easily.

I need a UIDs dentals. Carlene’s are in the possession of Carl k

Ok thanks. I am looking for the dentals for the Oneida county Jane doe found in 1986

I know Carlk and Roselvr were trying to gather as many dental records from NamUs as they could before they were removed. I'm not sure whose they have, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back