Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever BL's game plan is, its all rather foolish when there are a thousand ways he might never be found guilty of a crime. He's lawyered up. Doesn't have to say a word.
All he has to do is tell them they fought, she walked off, got in a van with other campers and left him alone. He was disgusted and came home. I don't know where she is. Prove I do. End of story.
...and about another thousand exculpatory stories available.
Even if they find a body, they have to prove he murdered her.
Right now, Brian is closer to being let go than he is to being charged with anything.

I wouldn’t think physically if they are tracking them. I think they have been given access online via the provider. That is just an opinion though.

I wonder if they actually have her phone, and are tracking his. Hers is going to be dead if it hasn't been recovered, so it doesn't make any sense for them to be able to track hers.

There's an issue with this info.

I have to say it leaves a really bad taste to see such a circus going on in Florida with all the visible resources being thrown at a adult man that went hiking (as far as the police are concerned) yet we're hearing/seeing nothing about Gabby missing in maybe one of three states 2400 miles away.

:(:mad:

Without more information giving even an approximate location where she might be found, searching for her wouldn't even be looking for a needle a haystack, more like being asked to look for a specific grain of sand somewhere on some California beach.

They need to find him to know where to find her.

“His family says they believe he entered the area earlier this week," North Port Police tweeted Saturday.
Police And FBI Search In Florida Reserve For Boyfriend Of Missing Girl

Update 1:09 p.m. EDT Sept. 18: North Port Police Department Public Information Officer Josh Taylor said the family of Brian Laundrie spoke with officers Friday night because they were concerned about his well-being, WTVT reported. The family told officers they believed Laundrie entered the reserve earlier this week.

“Brian was not going to speak with us. We knew he wasn’t going to speak with us, so we are not going to dedicate a lot of time to follow someone who was not wanted on a crime. Our focus was to find Gabby,” Taylor told reporters. “They are North Port residents and (Laundrie) is a North Port resident and it is our responsibility to locate him.”

Jason Anderson, who lives across the Carlton Reserve southeast of Sarasota, Florida, told WTVTthat he saw police officers, the FBI and K-9s outside the area Saturday morning.

“It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what they were looking for, " Anderson told the television station.
Police looking for Brian Laundrie in Florida preserve as search for Gabby Petito continues

NEW from
@NorthPortPolice
-50+ law enforcement searching -Clothing was taken out of #BrianLaundries home for K9s to get a scent - Police won’t comment if he’s suicidal or has a gun - park is closed to the public - Brian could be in danger
https://twitter.com/ShannonCwtsp/status/1439269871284539397

The Carlton Reserve is home to feral hogs, alligators, and panthers, and has 80 miles of hiking trails. A warning on the park’s website says that most of the trails are currently flooded.
FBI and Florida police searching 25,000 acre reserve for Brian Laundrie

If he had a backpack and he went to the reserve, is it possible he went there to hide something. <modsnip - no link>
Didn't you ask about him returning home in a vehicle before? I was about to answer the post but now I can't find it.

Anyway, whoever it was, apparently it was reported that the vehicle returned home, but not Brian. The link is here somewhere but the thread is moving so fast I can't find it. Imo

Sorry if this is a repeat. The forum is a bit wonky right now.

Gage Goulding - NBC2

@GageGoulding

·
2m

#BREAKING:
@NorthPortPolice
now have access to BOTH #GabbyPetito and #BrianLaundrie’s phones. This means authorities can now track their location and access messages/calls.
@NBC2
#GabbyPetito #GabbyPetitoMissing

Kyla Galer
@kylagaler

·
5m

#UPDATE
@NorthPortPolice
said they have gained tracking access to both #BrianLaundrie and #GabyPetito’s phones. They can track where the phones are now and where they’ve been but said “it just takes a long time.”
@NBC2

bbm

Doesn't indicate they have the physical phones. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads