Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Areas of Search for Gabby (hope these links work):
FlightAware - N274TH
N274TH

Area on Google Maps
Search-area
Do we know this is the Gabby search? I don't see a way to get the van to that area from the east side if he killed her where they were camped and hid her body. Unless they hiked up to that ski area and then he killed her. I hate even typing these thoughts :(
Hmm I don't think this is Gabby related, would be a coincidence with the work being done at the resort:
https://twitter.com/grandtarghee/status/1438878631623897089?s=20

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-18_12-18-14.png
    upload_2021-9-18_12-18-14.png
    414.7 KB · Views: 18
I’m not sure if anyone has either TBH :D, it’s moving so fast! I appreciate you!

NOW they are concerned? And knew he was leaving with a backpack on Tuesday. To go where...camp with gators and snakes in the rain? That wasn't a concern then?
This is just too much krazy for me.
But, if it was that scenario, what could they do, lock him in his room? Call 911, because their grown son had/was going out? They were refusing to cooperate with police.

Yes it closes, but you can still get in if you're walking or biking. But, you better be prepared to meet some wild hogs, gators, bears, poisonous snakes, coyotes, and bobcats.
And there is an entire section that the turpentine industry left behind that is laced with arsenic. You can't drink the water or stay in that area.

Can you imagine if he died by gator? Or red algae? The uproar. ‍♀️

I have to say it leaves a really bad taste to see such a circus going on in Florida with all the visible resources being thrown at a adult man that went hiking (as far as the police are concerned) yet we're hearing/seeing nothing about Gabby missing in maybe one of three states 2400 miles away.

:(:mad:

Yes it closes, but you can still get in if you're walking or biking. But, you better be prepared to meet some wild hogs, gators, bears, poisonous snakes, coyotes, and bobcats.
And there is an entire section that the turpentine industry left behind that is laced with arsenic. You can't drink the water or stay in that area.

I'm going to lose my defense attorney card with this case but if the park closes at dusk, if they find him, I wonder if they will arrest him for violation of the ordinance. Probably only a violation offense but this is what LE does to homeless people constantly. (I don't think that's right or good FWIW but it happens)

I’m thinking there was some kind of security footage that showed Brian getting dropped off at the reservoir. Because last night LE spokesperson stated they had to verify whatever Brian’s parents told them at the house. They wouldn’t send such an extravagant search party to the reservoir without some proof he’d been there in my opinion. Brian’s parents word isn’t enough at this point in time.

Last edited:
Not 5 hours, 5 miles.
still i say no way, have lived in Florida my entire life, been in the woods and 5 miles through the woods here is no picnic, believe me he didnt walk through that kind of swamp/woods for 5 miles i just dont believe it.

I have to say it leaves a really bad taste to see such a circus going on in Florida with all the visible resources being thrown at a adult man that went hiking (as far as the police are concerned) yet we're hearing/seeing nothing about Gabby missing in maybe one of three states 2400 miles away.

Which leads me to believe there’s something that isn’t being said. This is a highly unusual response for a missing person.

So he lied to cops? For no reason??
For those wondering about his phone. It has been inferred that he had a phone, but no cell plan so he could only use it with WiFi. I don’t know that this is fact but it has been mentioned which means it’s possible he didn’t lie about that and makes more sense than him lying and then pulling out a fully functioning phone in front of the cop. JMO

Which leads me to believe there’s something that isn’t being said. This is a highly unusual response for a missing person.

IMO (from all the verified information) I think BL did something to GP, maybe he left her out in the middle of nowhere and drove home. Then he got a lawyer or his parents got one for him after he told them he messed up or told them what actually went down (for all we know, they only know that BL came home without GP and nothing else, maybe BL only talked with the lawyer). Then I think BL snuck out somehow planning to commit suicide. There is still a possibility that GP is alive because we have no evidence that points to the contrary.

Yes! This! There are so many ways to “technically change” your life story through SM. In fact, there are apps where you are able to schedule a time to send a text message. I have frequently considered this an option for the last text sent 8/30 to mom. Schedule text, leave phone somewhere random so no pings are able to be collected from BL’s trip back east.

Exactly!! I think we need to bear in mind that just because the text was delivered to GP's mum's phone on August 30th, that in no way means that that's when it was sent from GP's phone.

Sketchy signal, and scheduled messages can easily create a smoke screen in terms of a time line.

Woo! Gabby's thread is on fire! Hope BL is captured/located very soon.

Honestly, to me, he doesnt seem like the sort who could tolerate more than a few hours in the area they are searching.

I've got my side-eye on the parents. What is up with them?

#WhereIsGabby

Whatever BL's game plan is, its all rather foolish when there are a thousand ways he might never be found guilty of a crime. He's lawyered up. Doesn't have to say a word.
All he has to do is tell them they fought, she walked off, got in a van with other campers and left him alone. He was disgusted and came home. I don't know where she is. Prove I do. End of story.
...and about another thousand exculpatory stories available.
Even if they find a body, they have to prove he murdered her.
Right now, Brian is closer to being let go than he is to being charged with anything.

I'm trying to catch up on the fast-moving threads.

These two things stand out to me:

AUGUST 13th Is this the last sighting of Gabby by the law enforcement when pulled over for speeding?
Any proof she was seen after that night by anyone or better yet a security camera?
Hotel survillence cameras?

Why did BL fly back home to Florida? Did he say they broke up temporarily?
Or had planned to fly back for another reason? Was this a planned or spur-of-the-moment trip?
If NOT planned sounds like they weren't getting along or broke up or he accidentally killed her panicked and returned home.
The date AUGUST 13th/14th stand put to me as important dates.

Did she speak to her mom on AUGUST 25th? Do we know for a FACT she spoke to her on a phone and NOT TEXTED? This is an important detail.
If So then AUGUST 25th is the LAST known phone call she made with another human being. (mom).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn