Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone let me know how to use Websleuths for this:

• how to quote a post from a previous closed thread (only shows the like button, unable to find a way to link it or quote it to new thread)?
  • how to know what the post # is? (people keep referencing stuff like “post #609 from thread 5” and I can’t find that info about the post numbers
Thank you

If you’re using a smart phone, turn it sideways to see the post number by the ‘like’ option. Click it.

E063CEFA-2E32-4A62-AA50-B7697BD8428D.jpeg

Click select all on top link, then copy. Then paste it where needed.

1169C36C-F324-4C45-922E-87C1388CA0BD.png ED1E93CC-E97A-43F8-8A2B-0EF06F5111C0.png

Oh, wow. They are worried about him :rolleyes: Karma. Should have had him cooperate. Maybe a son in jail is better than no son at all.
NOW they are concerned? And knew he was leaving with a backpack on Tuesday. To go where...camp with gators and snakes in the rain? That wasn't a concern then?
This is just too much krazy for me.

Is the helicopter everyone is seeing here?

Snow Report
On September 17 and 18 all of the southern trails will be closed at Grand Targhee due to construction in the area. As construction on the new Peaked Lift continues, a helicopter will be flying materials over the trails, so please respect all of these closures. Mill Creek will be open, but you will not be able to enter Grand Targhee's permitted area. Closed Trails: Rocky Mountain Way, 38 Special, Colter's Escape, Buffalo Soldier, Andy's, Action Jackson, Peaked, Ain't Life Grand, Yada Yada Yada, and Planet Claire.

Yes. :(

for 5 hours?? nope no way, mosquitoes woud have carried him off by then, also alot of land here is under water from all the rain....nope no way.
I was thinking of conditions in the woods. Has to be horrible down in Florida. With that said don't they have homeless parks up in the Ocala area. So it can be done???

If hikers go into the White Mountains National Forest without a "Hike Safe" card and they need to be rescued, they are charged by the state for the search and rescue. If BL ends up to be just hiding, I hope they can find a way to charge his parents for the false report and search costs.

Absolutely my thoughts too. I do know that Social Media seems to pay well but I'm not sure if they were into YouTubing for $$$. Somebody was supporting this life style. They both seem to have some mental health problems that surely can't be solved on the road.

My guess would be her father--the guy who sent the Uber Eats.

There are a few things I’m watching in this case and even learning.

1. It is very eye opening just how much evidence must be obtained to even name someone a suspect in a case. I do understand he clearly may be a suspect but that it is withheld publicly.

2. I’ve heard no mention of subpoenas to social media platforms or google for gps info. I personally never quite understand the line for when it is allowable to request a warrant for that data. What burden of proof must be met to clearly say this person is not voluntarily missing. I can see it being possible with Gabby, but not Brian as he is clearly voluntarily missing.

3. I am not diagnosing with this statement at all but I am curious if Brian will be labeled endangered missing. Does Florida even have that? One of his last pins to his pinterest was about how to cope with Autistic burnout. Now, he could’ve pinned it for a number of reasons, including design. But it is noteworthy, and would allow endangered missing status if he were autistic, imho. Link for reference. https://pin.it/4h9tChb

4. I’m a lover of Berla technology as referenced in many of my posts. I hope they are using that on the van. For those unaware here is a link. Discover Vehicle Forensics – Berla.co

5. I really want to understand more about how the FBI and local LE work together. I guess the FBI assists until they “takeover” an investigation. Which have they done now? Clearly, Brian disappearing is a misstep. Imho.

So he lied to cops? For no reason??

I think people are misunderstanding the cell phone question in the early part of the police stop. When he says "he didn't have a phone or doesn't have a phone," my take is that he was talking about not having the phone on him in the earlier argument where he was trying to separate from her so they could both calm down. He was talking about taking the keys so she couldn't take off in the van and leave him without a phone or transportation. My take on that part is that the phone was in the van and probably dead or close to it and needed to be charged/was probably charging in the car while they were driving. Which is probably why he was able to turn it on enough to get his cell phone number for the office and which is probably why she tells the officer to tell him not to forget his charger.

Edited to clarify my point and make sure it's my opinion and all that.

Fox13 just did a live interview with Josh Taylor and he stated that the articles of clothing removed from Brian Laundrie's home was for the search they are conducting today involving K9 search dogs. It was a FB live on the Fox13 page.

Speaking of distractions, anyone recall what day BL’s dad was out front mowing the lawn?
47871953-9990735-Laundrie_s_father_62_year_old_Christopher_Laundrie_pictured_was_-a-59_1631654733340.jpg

Laundrie's father, 62-year-old Christopher Laundrie (pictured), was seen mowing his lawn on Monday, and refused to comment on his son's whereabouts North Port police urge Brian Laundrie to cooperate in Gabby Petito investigation | Daily Mail Online

Can someone post an active live feed? All the ones I’m finding are old. TIA!

Not sure if anyone replied to you. I have been finding updates on the below
twitter feed and two websites. I hope this is what you are looking for

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrianEntin

Live updates: Gabby Petito's fiancé, Brian Laundrie, whereabouts are now unknown, according to his attorney

Gabby Petito: Police searching for her fiancé, family says he's been missing for days: LIVE UPDATES

Does the park close at night? We have nature reserves and forests that are open dawn to dusk only.

Yes it closes, but you can still get in if you're walking or biking. But, you better be prepared to meet some wild hogs, gators, bears, poisonous snakes, coyotes, and bobcats.
And there is an entire section that the turpentine industry left behind that is laced with arsenic. You can't drink the water or stay in that area.

If they are searching with dogs, I would assume that he made a credible threat of self harm OR that his status as a POI has been elevated to suspect and they just aren’t saying anything so he’s easier to catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn