Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was just at the gym and three TVs on three different stations all had this story on with big pictures of GP and BL. So I’d imagine people are seeing their faces even when they aren’t actively following the case.

I wonder if the parents DID give details and the police have an arrest warrant in hand. Otherwise why would the FBI be so heavily involved in the search for him, if he is supposedly not a criminal?

Can anyone let me know how to use Websleuths for this:

• how to quote a post from a previous closed thread (only shows the like button, unable to find a way to link it or quote it to new thread)?
  • how to know what the post # is? (people keep referencing stuff like “post #609 from thread 5” and I can’t find that info about the post numbers
Thank you
To quote from previous thread, click on the post #, copy/paste the link to the current thread.

BREAKING:North Port Police are speaking about the FBI search for Gabby Petito’s fiancé at Carlton Reserve. He says Brian’s parents say he had his backpack and told his parents he was coming here Tuesday, but now they’re worried. Stay with wfla.com for the latest

https://twitter.com/wflachristine/status/1439273115285135373?s=21
Oh, wow. They are worried about him :rolleyes: Karma. Should have had him cooperate. Maybe a son in jail is better than no son at all.

It makes sense because a reporter said yesterday during one of the live broadcasts that the silver vehicle was gone at some point (though I forget which day) and later returned that same day (again I’m unsure of what day in the week this was).
Oh just saw this, it answers my previous post. If true, that would help confirm it. I wonder who drove him.

do they actually think he walked for 5 hours and none noticed him? I dont, I dont even believe he is at that reserve, heck im starting to think he isnt in florida at all....
Yes because he would’ve been walking thru the woods.

Areas of Search for Gabby (hope these links work):
FlightAware - N274TH
N274TH

Area on Google Maps
Search-area
Do we know this is the Gabby search? I don't see a way to get the van to that area from the east side if he killed her where they were camped and hid her body. Unless they hiked up to that ski area and then he killed her. I hate even typing these thoughts :(

North Port Police on Twitter
E_VifWoVEAQyA-U

Boyfriend returned home 10 days before Gabby Petito was reported missing, police say
In a news release Wednesday, the North Port Police Department said Brian Laundrie returned home to Florida September 1, ten days before Petito was reported missing by her family.

Gabby Petito, boyfriend would fight and break up a lot, Brian Laundrie’s sister says
Interestingly, Cassie Laundrie said she has not spoken to her brother since he returned home on Sept. 1.

Perfect! Thank you! I didn't realize his sister had confirmed that he was back on Sept. 1st. Wonder what the police meant when they said, "We will help find Gabby and we will help find anyone who may be involved in her disappearance." I apologize, I am not good with social media. When was this message sent by the police? Never mind, I see it was posted on Wednesday. This sounds like they knew Brian was "missing" before being officially reported by his family? Wow, ok.

If LE is still out at the Carlton Reserve looking for BL, it will be a muddy mess now. We just got a huge deluge of rain and expect more.

Carlton is huge, but it's doubtful anyone could hide for any length of time. It's always packed with hikers, bikers, and campers. There are also trail cams for poachers.

Not the best place hide, if you're a local and know these things.

I was in a very abusive marriage, even though I had a broken arm and broken fingers, his family totally believed that it was my fault it happened. If I would keep my mouth shut, he wouldn't hurt me. I thought it was my fault too until I got help. I still get scared that he will show up someday. Maybe BL's family protected him because they blame it on her. It's the only way it makes sense to me that they would cover for him. MOO No excuse by the way.

Did anyone else see on the Josh Taylor press conference.

He states we take his family’s word, that he travelled in the vehicle to the area they’re currently searching for BL, so someone said well did you find the vehicle in the area your searching he said NO, it was found at the family home of BL, so how does a vehicle end up in the area he’s supposed to be then magically appear back at home.

The next breath someone says is it possible someone is aiding and abetting with BL and Josh Taylor says “yeah” we have to go by what they’re telling us at this point certainly… He states it apparently left Tuesday the vehicle, but doesn’t know what day it returned, how strange if it’s the silver mustang the FBI’s were searching inside yesterday.

The press and reporters plus the protests outside the house for how many days now? How does this even deem possible to get that vehicle back to the house without someone being seen?? Wow! IMO
My takeaway from all that has happened... My Taylor's comments are (possibly intentionally) unreliable... maybe due to the use of LE-speak wiggle words and strategy.

Did anyone else see on the Josh Taylor press conference.

He states we take his family’s word, that he travelled in the vehicle to the area they’re currently searching for BL, so someone said well did you find the vehicle in the area your searching he said NO, it was found at the family home of BL, so how does a vehicle end up in the area he’s supposed to be then magically appear back at home.

The next breath someone says is it possible someone is aiding and abetting with BL and Josh Taylor says “yeah” we have to go by what they’re telling us at this point certainly… He states it apparently left Tuesday the vehicle, but doesn’t know what day it returned, how strange if it’s the silver mustang the FBI’s were searching inside yesterday.

The press and reporters plus the protests outside the house for how many days now? How does this even deem possible to get that vehicle back to the house without someone being seen?? Wow! IMO
His parent(s) could’ve dropped him off at the park using that vehicle and they returned to the house in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298