Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious if BLs parents drive him somewhere on Tuesday so he could flee Florida for his safety and avoid public questioning. Lawyer may even advised this who knows since he’s not charged with anything so his everyday behavior can’t be used later on. Parents could have dropped him off in another state and came back. Parents gas receipts, atm, bank or credit card activity would be good to know.

Hope BL's parents are having a good day.
Fla. Stat. 837.055 False information to law enforcement during investigation.—
(1) Whoever knowingly and willfully gives false information to a law enforcement officer who is conducting a missing person investigation or a felony criminal investigation with the intent to mislead the officer or impede the investigation commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(2) Whoever knowingly and willfully gives false information to a law enforcement officer who is conducting a missing person investigation involving a child 16 years of age or younger with the intent to mislead the officer or impede the investigation, and the child who is the subject of the investigation suffers great bodily harm, permanent disability, permanent disfigurement, or death, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Ha, nice thought, but don't be hoodwinked. I think those videos were staged ones, filmed just for their website. They wanted to show the world what a fabulous time they were having!
Of course they did. They wanted to be professional vanlifer influencers.

Behind the scenes, I think it was radically different. I'm certain their trip was fraught with different opinions, mental strife, money worries and unstable behaviour, living in a confined space in uncomfortable heat with limited access to showers and healthcare.

That's real vanlife, but no-one will want to show that side of it!

we see this so much in social media fake happiness look at the watts

AUG 29- BL is picked up at 5:30pm while hiking alone in Grand Teton (tiktok)

AUG 30: Text from Gabby to Mom - No service in Yosemite
August 31: A new list titled “Self-Consumption” appeared on the couple’s Spotify
SEP 1: BL returns home to FL alone, retains an attorney & is uncooperative with the investigation

That's a 36 hour drive and he seems to have driven straight through. Certainly speaks to a sudden sense of urgency.

California licensed private investigator of nearly 30 years, Bill Garcia says authorities are using cell phone pings, tracking devices and license plate readers to help.

"There is a lot of the technology out there to be utilized, it's just that we are not hearing about it as much because of the concerns for Gabby at this point,” Garcia said from Lake Tahoe.

Garcia has assisted in high profile San Diego County searches, including Danielle Van Dam, Jahi Turner, and more recently Maya Millette, the Chula Vista mom, who has been missing since January 7 with weekly searches conducted.

In Gabby Petito's case, Garcia says there has to be gas station surveillance somehow for Brian Laundrie to have driven from Wyoming to Florida.

“A very long section of this country to search for, that is why I'm sure law-enforcement is being very diligent about tracking the cameras,” Garcia said.
California investigator shares challenges finding missing people | cbs8.com

Abandoning your girlfriend in a national park and taking her vehicle indicates wildly inappropriate behavior, IMO.
Maybe
Is there evidence they had a backcountry permit? They really don't seem to be the "overnight in the wilderness" types. And they'd have to have had sleeping bags? Is there any evidence they had a habit of even hiking? Maybe they did some selfies at key locations, but their "backcountry" experience seems more like "car camping" at regulated dispersed camping sites.
And I can't wrap my head around the money. They seemed to spend some nights at hotels? This would eat up funds very quickly. If you're clever, you can often find places to plug in quarters and get yourself a shower and not need a hotel/motel/hostel to get clean. You've got to be very lucky to find a National Park that has showers (sigh), but it's not impossible to scrub up at your campsite or boil some hot water at a picnic table, or some sort of public shower....
Your right... we don't know about the back country permit... I just saw today the park rangers said they were searching back country... I'm not sure what area that is.... but I found that you could park overnight in parking lots with that permit and I trying to see where they might have parked the van....since I had my doubts about Jackson hole or Jackson Idaho.... seems to far a distance to hike from van... so where could the van park... and maybe nearer to where BL was dropped off. JMO and no evidence about the van....

After looking at all the pictures of the area... I want to go and see it....its looks absolutely beautiful .......

I was looking at their Dyrt profile again and decided to look at reviews for the Spread camp listed there. There were some pictures that I thought others might like seeing. Someone there this week was talking about how chilly it is now as well and talks about the different camp sites, some are closer together than others.
Reviews of Spread Creek Dispersed Campground | The Dyrt

Curious if BLs parents drive him somewhere on Tuesday so he could flee Florida for his safety and avoid public questioning. Lawyer may even had advised this since he’s not charged with anything Then his everyday behavior can’t be used later on as evidence or missteps. Parents could have dropped him off in another state and came back on Tuesday then waiting a couple days so he could get out of the area or country before notifying law enforcement. Parents gas receipts, atm, bank or credit card activity would be good to know.

IMO, they helped him leave the country & they know exactly where he is.
Reasons I believe he is not even there....unless he brought along a rope.
Kid wouldn't even last a night imo.

I bet his lawyer is behind to have him a safehouse. How much can a lawyer lie in a client-lawyer relationship? The whole thing looks planned if he was on the phone with his parents the whole time the cops were in BL's home.

My hunch in this case is that Gabby was murdered, the two women murdered maybe by him as well, and he won’t be around to tell any info. All the strange art, the serial killer book, lack of friends, possessive behavior according to Gabby’s friend, even his statement about the national parks being “infested” with humans…just lead me to believe he was troubled individual.
Gabby was reading about the Zodiac Killer does that mean she has murderistic (not a word, I know) tendencies? Chuck Palahniuk is a popular novelist. Just because Brian read his stuff doesn’t make him a killer.

It would be super helpful if we knew his typical behaviour in a stressful situation. Did he sometimes take off for a few days? Then come back a day or two later, more subdued, with his tail between his legs.

This could be something that sparked his parents concern. Because I am not seeing why they bothered to reveal he is missing at all, if they are not concerned for his life.

I would imagine that the police know. It is just that we don't know.

Optics and culpability in my opinion. All info about BL whereabouts have come from his attorney which takes his parents out of the equation (technically).

Good thinking.
The basis of your thought is correct, what did he do in past stressful situations? That would be his filter and behavior and could offer some insight. A parents filter would be elevated to concern and protect as this isn’t a typical stressful situation. He is a POI in his girlfriends missing persons case. He didn’t go over his credit card limit, get a speeding ticket, etc.
Concern would have kicked in the very night he didn’t come home IMO. How did they expect him to get home if they picked up the car? Why take the car if they thought he was fine at that point and would drive it back in a few days?
Spitballing thoughts…
I wonder if he is in phone contact with his parents - probably not his phone now that FBI has access to the usage, maybe one of his parents gave him their phone to call on. I truly believe this is another false lead, and he is out of Florida. Possibly with a trusted family friend or relative. He would have to be driven out, I hope that the FBI has alerted bus, train, airplane to watch for his ID being used to buy a ticket. MOO

GABRIELLE PETITO — FBI
View attachment 313223

GABRIELLE PETITO
August 2021
Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming

View attachment 313224

Date(s) of Birth Used March 19, 1999
Place of Birth Long Island, New York
Hair Blonde (long)
Eyes Blue
Height 5'5"
Weight 110 pounds
Sex Female
Race White
Nationality American
Scars and Marks Petito has visible tattoos on her hand and forearm.
Remarks:
Petito has ties to North Port, Florida, and Suffolk County, New York.

Details:
The FBI, in coordination with the National Park Service, the Teton County Sheriff’s Office, the Jackson Police Department, and other state, and local law enforcement agencies across the country, are investigating the disappearance of Gabrielle “Gabby” Petito.

Ms. Petito, 22, was last known to be in the area of Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming in late August 2021 and was reported missing on September 11, 2021. She was on a cross-country road trip with her boyfriend visiting national parks in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. She and her boyfriend were driving a white 2012 Ford Transit van with a variety of stickers on the back. The van is registered to Ms. Petito with Florida plate QFTG03.
View attachment 313226 View attachment 313225 View attachment 313227
Of note, this poster includes a photo of the back of the van with stickers from places they have visited on it. This should help with verifying sightings of the van.

The #FBI seeks assistance from anyone who utilized the Spread Creek Dispersed Camping Area between the dates of August 27-30, 2021 who may have had contact with Gabrielle "Gabby" Petito or her boyfriend, or who may have seen their vehicle.
https://twitter.com/FBIDenver/status/1439391998092496899

This must mean the TikTok witness and Idaho store merchant did not pan out? Because if they had been verified it seems to me that he was up by Yellowstone with the 28th and 29th being the only dates empty (and there is an unverified report that he was seen alone at a bar in West Yellowstone on the 29th.

California licensed private investigator of nearly 30 years, Bill Garcia says authorities are using cell phone pings, tracking devices and license plate readers to help.

"There is a lot of the technology out there to be utilized, it's just that we are not hearing about it as much because of the concerns for Gabby at this point,” Garcia said from Lake Tahoe.

Garcia has assisted in high profile San Diego County searches, including Danielle Van Dam, Jahi Turner, and more recently Maya Millette, the Chula Vista mom, who has been missing since January 7 with weekly searches conducted.

In Gabby Petito's case, Garcia says there has to be gas station surveillance somehow for Brian Laundrie to have driven from Wyoming to Florida.

“A very long section of this country to search for, that is why I'm sure law-enforcement is being very diligent about tracking the cameras,” Garcia said.
California investigator shares challenges finding missing people | cbs8.com
Unless these people are investigators hired by Gabby’s parents they need to stop clout chasing. The headline makes it seem like those things are being done when really we have no idea and neither does that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer