Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg. This "burial"/"digging" mess is driving me nuts. Maybe it's the speed of the threads. WHERE is this information coming from. I think we've cleared up the burying, but now people were digging??
I think it is speculation until LE states it to the press.

Re a gun -- All I have seen here is speculation or questions, as in "Did he take a gun?" or "Does he have a gun?" That's all I've seen.

Well, the local police are seen to be wearing bullet proof vests during their search (but they are not when they are searching his car).

Yes, MT. Witness claims he was at Bullwinkle's bar alone on night of the 27th or 28th I think.

Unverified. Just another bald guy with eyebrows, IMO.

People with shaved heads are often thought to look "just alike." It's possible - but unlikely, IMO. Unless he took the van away from her.

FWIW, in response to post #819 in the last thread of the posted unedited video by sunshineray. I was able to view it in HD on a monitor, and while I didn't see the back door close this time I did see who I believe to be BL in the front driver's seat. You can see his right shoulder, arms, and hands on the steering wheel at 1:50. Doesn't really matter anymore, though.

This case really is painful.

Omg. This "burial"/"digging" mess is driving me nuts. Maybe it's the speed of the threads. WHERE is this information coming from. I think we've cleared up the burying, but now people were digging??
me too, why keep saying anything about her being burried when its not been confirmed and i clearly didnt see any indication that she was ugh.

========================================
BetzC said:
Do we know why this reporter is watching the house? Is there an expectation that the Laundrie's are there? I suspect they've left as well (just my opinion).
========================================
No clue I'm afraid. They've put up tape around the house. I can't think of any other reason MSM has gone live outside their home.

I think the reporter was letting viewers know that nothing was happening, and that LE had all onlookers and reporters leave the scene. He was the only one there, broadcasting from a neighbor's yard after having gotten their permission. Nice guy -- and I think he was proud of himself -- in a very nice and respectful way.

... Unverified. Just another bald guy with eyebrows, IMO.

People with shaved heads are often thought to look "just alike." It's possible - but unlikely, IMO. Unless he took the van away from her.
Yes, I know. And, I don't find him reliable. What did hook me however was the Victor, Idaho merchant. That is credible. That coupled with the public fact that she was indeed on her way to Yellowstone for her good friend's birthday. The FBI would never take this guy's word alone. They are certainly checking the bar surveillance if they are doing anything at all.

I think their point is until they have all the facts,they'll reserve judgment.

Some already have this decided

Well, we know she is dead, but even if he had merely stolen her van, leaving her alone in the woods with no way to get home, he’d be responsible for whatever happened to her, don’t you think? I don’t know about you, but I’d put this together pretty quickly if my daughter was the victim. Brian and his family ARE NOT VICTIMS.

Yeah, can someone please clarify about the burying and digging? I leave for two minutes and there’s like 10 more pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cngmac