Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or LE wants more info that he is even there before wasting more resources.

Or his parents got their minds right after Gabby’s body was found yesterday and they confessed to the police that they lied about him being there. My bet: not last Tuesday but the Tuesday prior, so 9/7/2021, he drove himself or they drove him there and he got in some other vehicle that came to pick him up and transported him out of state. His parents are in panic mode now and realize they pooped the bed with how they handled this. I suspect they are doing damage control for themselves now.

Oh my lanta.. turned on news while cooking breakfast and FBI swarmed! Fox News was reporting his home is a crime scene. My question is.. did anyone see Brian at home after the van mysteriously showed up? Did any doorbell cameras etc catch him pulling up in the van?

Around 20 FBI agents and police officers went inside the property.
FBI-Brian-Laundrie-Parents-Home-Florida-Search-Warrant.jpg

Gabby Petito case: FBI searches Brian Laundrie's parents' home in Florida as police declare 'crime scene'

That crossed my mind but I'm confused about what's happening, a suicide wouldn't be called a "crime scene" would it? It wouldn't warrant yellow tape around the house and such.. And wouldn't an ambulance come even for a suicide? Wonder what's going on.

The tape might be just to keep outsiders from coming onto the property and getting in the way - IMO.

Can anyone point me to a video clip of them coming in hot. I really want to see that.

I’m so nosy. I was wondering if they are set up doing a Live right now and searched and saw your post. Thanks for asking!

I Know someone already posted it and I was like sitting at attention watching while the posse FINALLY arrived.

imo

IMO A search warrant for the Laundrie home would require a link to the crime scene in Wyoming. The crime happened in WY, not at the Laundrie home. The van is something they can retrieve for evidence as it was the last thing Gabby was known to be with. Gabby was never in the Laundrie home. Unless BL committed a crime after coming home, like ditching evidence in the home or Gabby’s belongings from the trip are in the home they have no reason to take their the home computer. They can get everything they need from GP and BL’s phone and computer records from the van. IMO.

BL's house has been declared a crime scene by LE, which is good enough for me.

I’m really starting to wonder if he’s in the house and the parents have been creating diversions etc.

God, that would be so incredibly stupid and messy of them. It would be a 'neat' solution and I'm sure we would all love to see BL dragged out of that house today, but I suspect it's not going to be that easy, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState