Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! I don't know how I was able to get some rest last night but miraculously, I did.

Autopsy is at what time today?

And with what the neighbor reported about what Brian did when he got home, I'm truly hopeful these neighbors have security cameras (ring, arlo, etc.) and they were happy to hand over any of their footage.

Is it possible that since BLs phone is always dead and not charged that he was the one who sent the text on the 27thbut not for nefarious means? He was just responding on her phone as himself? Often times, if I am not near my phone and I hear someone is texting me, I will tell my husband to read it to me and sometimes respond for me. Or alternatively, he was using her phone and answered and then they fought about him answering texts without her permission which led to the killing incident.

Another thing as I ponder, GP’s mom said that she started to get worried by day 9 after receiving the text on the 30th. If she had received this odd 8/27 text wouldn’t she have started getting before that? Especially if as stated in the search warrant that the phone was no longer operational.

Where in the body cam does it state that she thought he would drive off and leave her? I know it’s in the report but I cannot pinpoint it in the bodycam footage. The DV stop has been beaten to death ad naseum but it is clear that the dynamic of the stop changed when Officer Pratt arrived on the scene. IMO it is because he had already spoken to the witness Christopher who only saw the end of the altercation (who was not the person on the 911 call). So Officer Pratt came in hearing only that GP was the aggressor and he was the one that interviewed BL at the scene. This is different than the POV of Officer Robbins who received the dispatch report that BL was the aggressor. I think the traffic stop would have turned out differently if Officer Robbins was able to conduct his investigation of both witnesses having the same point of view. https://static.fox5ny.com/www.fox5ny.com/content/uploads/2021/09/Petito_Redacted.pdf

Is there any evidence to the contrary that BL could have signed himself (at the urging of his parents (or lawyer) into the hospital after she was officially reported missing or when GPs family started calling the family to see where she was? That he voluntarily signed himself out of the hospital at some point on Tuesday the 13th and drove to the reserve? This is not information they would have wanted public and could be why LE “lost him”. I got the sense from the early sister interview that she wanted to speak to BL but was not able to. ABC Exclusive: Full interview with Brian Laundrie's sister on Gabby Petito

Speaking of her “cellphone was no longer operational”, how was it that it was no longer operational when it was then stated that the phone has been turned off for 15 days? There has been discussion that it was 15 days back from the date of the warrant but I read this to mean 15 days from the date of 27 bringing us to the day she was reported missing. How would it then be that she sent that 8/30 text regarding “no service?”

Thank you for posting the video with John Walsh - he's so very insightful and spot on about BL. He's driven by a much higher calling, having lost a child of his own so tragically as well. If there's anyone that can help solve this case and give her parents comfort, it's John. Praying someone calls his tip line to help find him and bring peace and justice to her family.

Sending my deepest condolences to GP's family, losing a loved one is so very difficult, especially in such a tragic way. Sending so much love and strength, know your beautiful daughter is surrounded by love and embraced by the angels in heaven, the rainbow seen on that day was most definitely a sign she sent to you, beautiful spirits often send us beautiful signs.

He's not in there.
1. "Here you go son (hands him $5K). Get lost."
2. "Listen kid, Uncle _____ is meeting you at the game preserve. Leave the keys in the car when you take off."
This is exactly what I am thinking, it appears that his family has helped him get a head start, he was given cash from someone in the family, FBI needs bank statements from all known family members (maybe that's why FBI visited the sister yesterday) to see if there is any unusual activity with specific dates that line up with 9/14 leave house date, 8/25-9/14 for that matter, now if they hodl cash under the mattress then tough to trace. For him to run and not be traced, and survive, he needs a good chunk of cash, burner phone maybe but doubt it..IMO. Furthermore, like Mr. Walsh said last night, when he goes to spend the cash money, the public will solve the case. I also speculate he is out of country in the direction of South of Border.

Good Morning (late afternoon here)

I honestly think the Alabama sighting looked more like him. The amount of men out there who look like this is vast. IMO
I doubt that he is naturally a baldie so he could be growing hair out, if he is still among the living, BUT, he has to show up somewhere for food and water and no one seems to have observed that rather important fact. jmo

the body language of the guy caught on trail cam just screams to me that he's scared and apprehensive.....something looks off with that guy. what time was the image caught?
Crud, I missed this -- link for trail cam info please?

This might be a silly question, but what is the likelihood COD will be released today? And if homicide is determined to be the manner of death, will police immediately issue a warrant for arrest for BL?

*snipped*
Speaking of her “cellphone was no longer operational”, how was it that it was no longer operational when it was then stated that the phone has been turned off for 15 days? There has been discussion that it was 15 days back from the date of the warrant but I read this to mean 15 days from the date of 27 bringing us to the day she was reported missing. How would it then be that she sent that 8/30 text regarding “no service?”

The warrant said the text on the 27th was the last communication, didn't it? I'm still confused about whether or not the 8/30 text happened?!

I see several posts saying his parents or perhaps others helped him have a head start to escape. Well, IF that ends up being the case and they can prove any of that, best of luck to that person or persons, because you will be in a heap of trouble. We never know what we would do until we are in a situation like this, but seriously …. never cover for anyone like this, no matter who they are!

I'm very interested in this snippet as well. I can only find info on not well-known sites that state he was in FL for approx. 6 days, dates given were Aug 17-24. I'm not sold because I'd like to see that there is something more solid that can back this up. So far, nowhere reporting this (that I can find) is giving how they obtained this info, just states it.

ETA: 6 days seems like a long time to leave to move belongings IMO. So seems he would have driven but there's nothing I can find to say he flew or drove. Would be interested if someone else has seen anything about this.
If he’d driven it would’ve been captured by the same license plate reader that got him arriving in FL on the 1st. Either way, she was alive in that time so it’s probably not a gap in the timeline that matters too much to investigators right now IMO.

Bank statements may not reveal anything. Lots of people keep large amounts of cash 5-10 thousand around and they are not criminals…just like to have cash on hand.
This is exactly what I am thinking, it appears that his family has helped him get a head start, he was given cash from someone in the family, FBI needs bank statements from all known family members (maybe that's why FBI visited the sister yesterday) to see if there is any unusual activity with specific dates that line up with 9/14 leave house date, 8/25-9/14 for that matter, now if they hodl cash under the mattress then tough to trace. For him to run and not be traced, and survive, he needs a good chunk of cash, burner phone maybe but doubt it..IMO. Furthermore, like Mr. Walsh said last night, when he goes to spend the cash money, the public will solve the case. I also speculate he is out of country in the direction of South of Border.

I will be shocked if he is found and brought in alive. I think he is already dead (in the preserve or near there).
I don't think he will be found. I don't think he feels remorse. IMO, in his mind, this was all her fault.

If he had any empathy - which he does not - he wouldn't have returned home like nothing happened or allowed any of the events which followed after returning home.

Plus, the drive from Wyoming to Florida would have given him plenty of opportunity to kill himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214