Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted earlier that the roof cargo bag is missing from the youtubers video. It would be much easier to drag a body in a cargo bag across that terrain as opposed to carrying someone or dragging them without the bag.
This is exactly why I questioned if she could have been in a bag threads ago. I'm glad to see other people discussing it because my discussion got shut down pretty quickly.

Omg.
If you look at the YouTube of the van bloggers who found the van in their video.
It looks like there’s a hand gun on the books on the floor at side of the sandals.
Holy crap!

I apologise if you cannot post this, will someone let me know if your not allowed and I will delete right away.

Thanks.
I found a better picture of the book and what’s on top and it’s definitely not a handgun. Looks like a case with a zipper on it.

A bike might allow some distance from his area.
I wonder if he went on a bike ride with his mom to make sure the tires would hold air because he planned to take off on it.

No one would be looking for him on a bike. No one would miss the bike. And the FBI likely wouldn't even know to ask if a bike was missing.

If he left on a bike, he could be anywhere!

Omg.
If you look at the YouTube of the van bloggers who found the van in their video.
It looks like there’s a hand gun on the books on the floor at side of the sandals.
Holy crap!

I apologise if you cannot post this, will someone let me know if your not allowed and I will delete right away.

Thanks.

Some were saying this was likely a case for sunglasses but I think its too blurry to ever know for sure.

https://twitter.com/andrewbuncombe/status/1440332814583435280?s=21

“We’re told the regular coroner is being joined by an expert in forensic pathology, something apparently not uncommon in these types of cases.

Main tasks for coroner will be to attempt to formally identify the remains, and determine the cause of death. That could include a finding of ‘homicide’, which in its most basic definition means that a person was killed by another human being.”

All the discussion about Gabby possibly giving the help signal is interesting since she later spent an hour and a half with the female ranger/officer, right? So, if she was trying to send a signal at the beginning of the stop, why didn't she say anything later, or send the signal again later, at any point in the interview? I guess she changed her mind? If they had noticed this hand movement as a signal for help, it seems to me she would have denied it. IMO.
If only we had Ranger Hulls body camera footage to watch. Her interview implied a video exists

For a̶r̶g̶u̶m̶e̶n̶t̶'̶s̶ discussion's sake, I tried to make this photo of Brian as crappy as the trail cam footage. I personally don't think it's him because the nose appears turned up, the ears look smaller and his facial hair doesn't appear as prominent. Brian also has a pretty significant amount of dark arm hair that I would imagine could appear darker on the trail cam. I also don't see him carrying his backpack on one shoulder like he's going to high school - I think he'd go with the two-shoulder approach, especially if he was doing a major hike like all the way from North Port to Baker, FL.

What do you guys think?
He looks heavier. Nose could be a trick of light but body shape not so much, I feel?

Omg.
Holy crap!

Thanks.

i thought that was sunglasses on top of books, but i could be wrong.

“From the beginning this has been a tragedy of errors.”
Victim advocate John Walsh weighs in on the hunt for Gabby Petito’s boyfriend and search for answers. gma.abc/3EEUXNW

4:48 minutes

'America's Most Wanted' Host John Walsh Vows to Capture Brian Laundrie

John Walsh, a presenter familiar to millions as the host of America's Most Wanted, is lending his services to the hunt for Gabby Petito's boyfriend, Brian Laundrie.

Laundrie was thought to be staying at his parent's home in North Port, Florida, having previously refused to speak to investigators about his 22-year-old fiancée's disappearance.

"America's Most Wanted" host John Walsh vows to capture Brian Laundrie

Former host of “America’s Most Wanted” John Walsh says he was “terrified” when he first saw police cam footage of Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito. “This is classic domestic abuse. He terrorized her not to tell the cops. He was the aggressor and slapper and puncher.”

video clip

https://twitter.com/AC360/status/1440116486950072326

Last edited:
I think the Baker sighting is him. The backpack is also shown in another picture in the back of the van, possibly at the Moab traffic stop. It's an unusual combination for a backpack. It's a hell of a coincidence if its not him. Lines up with other sightings as well.
I tweaked it a little bit.. I’m on the fence. Looks like him but doesn’t at the same time.

Attachments

• B42A6586-4D36-4C14-A287-BFADEDE6039A.jpeg
    B42A6586-4D36-4C14-A287-BFADEDE6039A.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 136
Regarding the August 30th text message :

What does Yosemite mean?

The Yosemite People called Yosemite
Ahwahnee or “mouth,” because the valley
walls resembled a gaping bear’s mouth.
Yohhe'meti
(Southern Miwok) or Yos.s.e'meti (Central Miwok) originally referred to the Indian tribe that lived in Yosemite Valley. Yosemite means literally “those who kill” (Yos, “to kill,” the modifier e, “one who,” and the plural suffix -meti).

I can't take credit for this thought; question was posed on SM which I can't discuss here.

Thought provoking. JMO

IMO BL was never at Carlton Reserve, at least not recently, but disappeared from their home long before the family claims.

It is infuriating that they may have sent dozens of rescue personnel and LE into a snake and alligator infested reserve to find someone they knew wasn’t there. I can only hope that if he was never there, and they knew it, the Laundries will get a big fat bill for the expense. It’s probably too much to expect them to be charged with a crime for lying to LE.

MOO

edit to correct typos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads