Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone see someone walking in the thermal imaging (lower right corner) @ timestamp 1:03 of this news segment — or have i officially gone mad with paranoia (sorry if this has already been posted).

I very much see someone walking? Could it just be an animal? Or do you see nothing?
Oh wow I see it!

Are you sure? And at his age, it’s not unusual that cars are registered in parents names for insurance preferences. I’m registered with two of my kids cars though they pay all expenses. Also these days not unusual that adult kids live with parents to save for home. In GP and BL Situation, they saved to buy that van and for this trip. Who saved how much, not given. But they both worked. I read Gabby traded her car for the van so it was likely more expedient and cost effective just to have plates transferred to van and leave in her name, especially if Mustang effectively BL’s. We don’t know who paid for what.

I have adult kids whom we helped out for various reasons at times. I don’t think it is so unusual, given they had this burning desire to take off time to make a cross country trek in van. It’s a great experience that family members would help out to achieve. That it turned out to be a tragedy was not foreseen
I understand. You have raised your children in a different time than we did hours. That's all I feel I should say since we have very different ideas.

As far as their jobs, Gabby had worked just recently at a new job saving for her trip. I haven't seen where Brian worked.

We all love the idea of a couple going out and traveling the country. Gabby was apparently ready. Her car, her money. As for Brian, seems to me he was depending on her. Her van, her life, her money.

And when he returns home in HER van, he is back to mom and dad's with them feeding him and paying his rent. Something wrong with that picture.

I am surprised that their first priority wasn't to save to get out from under his parents care.

In any case, i hope they find Brian soon.

LOL. I'm in Western New York State... but, I'll say that those, y'know, 'downstaters' have a "directness" not generally associated with the balance of the state. Many times, it's refreshing.
Haha, yes I am probably closer to you. Where I live isn't quite WNY or CNY or Upstate, but everyone wants to have their wording. I just say "FingerLakes Region"

The search in the reserve seems to have gone quiet. Is there anyone out there reporting at the moment? No helicopters in the air.

if you google it, it will come up. I don't think I can link to the sites (TOS). If you watch the Van Life video you see it, I know it shows at about the 7 min mark.

It's not on top of the van when the Bethunes drive by.
Thank you

I didn't think she was an influencer, at least based on my review of her profile. She just looks like a woman who likes to post cute photos and give her feed a particular style. Most of her photos have under 100 likes (some have more, but still not "influencer" level IMO).

I think she had aspirations of becoming an influencer, but had not reached that status yet.

I wouldn't say his parents enabled him by letting their son stay at home. I'm 22 and my boyfriend and I have been living at my parents house since April 2020 after our university kicked everyone out of off-campus housing because of COVID. I just graduated this past May and I, along with most of my former classmates, are still searching for jobs. There's lots to criticize the Laundrie's for, but providing their son a space to live/financially supporting him (before he went on the lam, of course) isn't one IMO.
How do you think Brian ended up on the lam? Who helped him do that?

A camper offers ample room for stowing food, necessities, and no one thinks anything when its owners take it for weekend trip.

This is just a theory, but a person could (conceivably) take a lot of provisions somewhere and then fake another person going into a swamp. Meanwhile, said person could have made his way tot the hidey-hole with all the provisions. JMOO

Agreed. And considering no one saw him go to the reserve and all we have is the parents' story of what happened, it would be just as easy for him to slip out and the parents drop the car off and then go pick it back up. That is a part of what I don't understand either. If I went and dropped my adult kid off to go spend some time in nature and expected them to return, I certainly wouldn't take the car leaving them stranded. And that also leads me to another question - do people go spend days in the preserve regularly and if so, why would he have to tow his car?

Maybe she was working at a coffee shop and he was scouting out camping spaces for them that evening?
Do you mean on the 27th? Do we have a specific time yet, re the restaurant altercation? I find GL and Gabby to be rather generic looking 22/23 year olds. Long blonde hair, for her, shaved for him, both slender, nice looking but not "lookers", casually dressed. Probably like 1000 other "kids" in Jackson that day.

Hi everyone. I haven’t been in Websleuths for so long. So apologies if this isn’t the correct spot to post this or if it has been answered already. Where was Gabby’s body found in relation to that YouTube dash cam video of the van at the side of the road? Does anyone know?

KFC
@KFCBarstool

·
Sep 19

The internet is unbelievable, man. YouTube vlogger spotted Gabby Petito & Brian Laundrie’s van while editing footage, reported it, police searched the area & sadly (but fortunately for the investigation) found her body. That was truly a needle in a haystack found by the internet
F33728A1-6D09-4EDA-ACB3-E58DC6795815.jpeg 651B9231-EFF0-4608-8E12-2D62B8EDAB1F.jpeg

https://twitter.com/KFCBarstool/status/1439719036087152644?s=20

From what I've seen so far, she says she and her boyfriend were sitting next to Gabby/BL. If he came in and out 4 times and was yelling loudly, why doesn't she remember anything he said?
It sounds like he came in 4 times to the hostess station not the table. Not sure what that distance would be.

Something big up with that camping trip. He had just returned from months of camping and living in a van. No matter what he told his parents, its illogical that just days later he would go camping for 3 days with both of his parents in that sardine can. Imo, they were packing his supplies and setting him up a place.

Could have been the Labor Day weekend with the parents planning a camping trip anyways (like so many other folks do during that time) and now the child just adding along since he returned early. However, I also think there could be more to that.

Brian Laundrie's neighbors speak out amid investigation

Neighbors live across the street from the Laundrie’s home since summer.

They didn’t think much about the van returning, thought both were there but admitted not knowing the family.

Husband saw BL and dad working on a new camper and doing work inside of it. “When they prepared for their trip” he saw them loading it up. NOT the van, the camper shell.

BL, his mom and dad were gone “for the weekend” about a week to a week and a half after BL returned alone in the van.

They told LE about the trip about a week ago (on a Saturday) after they realized someone was missing.

They thought it odd that a 23 year old would go on, what they assumed to be, a camping trip with his folks in such a small camper.

WOW.

Glad I am not going crazy. Should someone alert LE of that, or do you think they already have seen it? I’m sure they saw that, right?

Probably LEO on the search.

If I was hiding out, I knew people were searching for me and a helicopter was directly overhead, I don't think I'd start walking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974