Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If BL came back on the 1st, they went camping a week later for three days. They were home by the 11th, so guessing they left on the 8th. Was it confirmed BL was home after the 11th? The parents said he was, but refused to let LE talk to him, then later said he left on the 14th. That's only a few days after returning from camping. The neighbors said he left with them, I'm curious if he returned with them..
A lot of tentativeness on dates of that camping trip. And are they SURE BL was on that trip with them?

If BL came back on the 1st, they went camping a week later for three days. They were home by the 11th, so guessing they left on the 8th. Was it confirmed BL was home after the 11th? The parents said he was, but refused to let LE talk to him, then later said he left on the 14th. That's only a few days after returning from camping. The neighbors said he left with them, I'm curious if he returned with them..
I feel like he did not return with them, as I feel the purpose of the "Camping Trip" was to slip him out of town.

yes agreed - wish we knew when this trip took place..the neighbors said the cops came to their house on september 11th evening to let them know about a missing person's report so certainly the police would know if anyone was at the laundrie's house that night if they were knocking on neighbor's doors

Yeah, this report is pretty strange, media seemed to have been around the house that week as there's footage of the mustang being gone and being back, it seems like it would have had to have been the weekend before (Sept. 4-6).

If he’s dead in those preserves, he may never be found. Only reason Gabby was found when she was is because LE got a fix on where the van was parked thanks to that video released. LE not so great in finding bodies without some location info and those preserves are huge.
I can’t imagine him being there alive at this point. And as grim as it is to say I can’t imagine his body would still be in one piece there either. /JMO

Last edited:
Why did it take the Petitos 11 days to report her missing? If I wasn't getting responses from my daughter, or her boyfriend, or her boyfriends parents...I would report that within one day. Just curious if this indicates there was unreported communication of some kind.

Edit: "No service in Yosemite." That explains a few days...but 11?

I’m seeing posts about BL and his family going camping while he flew home and the theory that they were setting up a place for him to go. She was alive when he flew home which would mean we are suppose to believe BL told his parents that he was going back to kill her and they made plans then for what to do when he got back. This seems a little silly.
The neighbor's account that they went camping appears to be over the labour day weekend, not the same period when he apparently flew back previously to move their items out of storage.

Honestly, I thought they were going to find him dead in the swamp yesterday. Now, I am not so sure what might have happened to him

I am far from sure myself, but if I was in a lot of trouble, and potentially having to speak to LE, I am pretty sure that I wouldn't be roughing it in a Florida swamp. I'd be holed up in a cushy little well-stocked cabin somewhere in the middle of nowhere. But that's me. And if I wanted to end it all, I would OD on prescription meds in a nice comfy room, not feed myself to alligators. MOO.

I'm trying to understand the significance of the Laundries truck camper if it's still sitting in their driveway.
I am right there with ya. If they are talking about the camper that is sitting in the driveway then why not say "They left for the weekend in the camper that is right behind us" IMO it sounds like they are talking about a different camper.

I’m seeing posts about BL and his family going camping while he flew home and the theory that they were setting up a place for him to go. She was alive when he flew home which would mean we are suppose to believe BL told his parents that he was going back to kill her and they made plans then for what to do when he got back. This seems a little silly.

The camping trip mentioned was NOT when he flew home. So, not silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995