Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been some questions about the timeline of witnesses who saw GP and BL in late August. Here are some notes I made for myself, but I don’t know how to share actual links, so this just a summary….

On TikTok, “Jessica Over Yonder” said she and friends were camping in the Spread Creek area Aug. 22-29 … she said “I BELIEVE” it was the 26th, when she first saw Gabby’s white van with BL by himself

The Bethune family (with great videos on YouTube) noticed the white van parked there on Friday Aug. 27th

Nina Angelo posted on TikTok that she and her boyfriend were visiting Jackson Hole for a wedding and said they saw BL arguing with the server or hostess at the restaurant on Friday Aug. 27th at lunchtime, and GP crying

Another TikTok person and her boyfriend gave a ride to a hitchhiker, who they believe was BL, on Aug. 29th, which also was the date that TikTok Jessica above saw the white van for the last time

It seems to me that unless Jessica is positive she saw the van as early as the 26th, the other dates might line up to make sense, in my opinion.

Might have been my post. I had said they might have stayed at that campsite the night before the Lady with the dog (lord we need something else beside dog lady) saw him alone and driving weird near the spot. If so, then maybe the reason GP wasn't in sight was she had already see the campsite so was in teh back doing something else.

‘Camping with friends lady’ ?

something, no not wrongful death for parents.... I agree but some sort of obstruction if it turns out they have been lying about material facts, I think. jmo
Maybe a civil suit. it seems to me that they made sure they were covered legally regarding criminal charges. But with Gabby now dead, not just missing, things might change

Okay, I’m really confused. First, the searchers were across the creek in the flats and put up a tent. Then a cross was placed near the creek by searchers. Now her stepdad put a cross where her body was actually found and that spot is very close to where BL parked the van by the road. Somebody help me out here, please.
I don’t think this is close to the van at all this is close to where the tent was. You can see the creek in the distance

Attachments

• 7ABAB637-481E-44EF-99FB-30CD333B262D.jpeg
    7ABAB637-481E-44EF-99FB-30CD333B262D.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 264
Has there been any confirmation from LE that any of the following occurred:

- BL traveled back to Florida by plane during the road trip.
- BL and his parents went on a camping trip between when he came back to FL in the van and when Gabby was reported missing.
- The sighting at the restaurant or the other lady who is now claiming to have seen him alone.

I’m mainly curious about the plane trip to see if LE ever confirmed that happened. ETA: I know her dad said that Gabby said it happened, I just wonder if LE confirmed that.

But I feel like the last two on the list, the camping trip and the newest sightings are muddying the waters a bit. I just want to make sure we aren’t trying to make random rumors fit the timeline.

Last edited:
Okay, I’m really confused. First, the searchers were across the creek in the flats and put up a tent. Then a cross was placed near the creek by searchers. Now her stepdad put a cross where her body was actually found and that spot is very close to where BL parked the van by the road. Somebody help me out here, please.
IMO this could mean that something happened in the area where the investigators placed the cross. If it wasn’t the spot where she was found, it must be significant in some other way.

I’m thinking they found evidence of some kind in the other spot. Maybe buried, based on how that spot is missing rocks? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214