Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the last confirmed sighting of Gabby alive is on August 27th at a restaurant. A sighting of BL in Wyoming was on the 29th by a Tik Tokker. The van then shows up in Florida on September 1. So Gabby was likely killed between some time on August 27th and the 29th because of the time it would take to drive that van from Wyoming to Florida. I wonder if coroner could place time of death. It would be so damning to BL if tha meal at the restaurant where they were IDed could pin point the time to that day

It was not theirs. It was hers. With the title in her name, if there are property taxes to be paid, she was responsible. If she wanted to sell the van and had to transfer a title, it's hers. If she filed bankruptcy and she had to list assets, with her name on the title, it’s an asset of hers. This van was hers.
This ^^^^! Sure he had "squatter's rights" because of their relationship but LEGALLY (which is the important issue here), this post is right on the money. Facts are facts. Feelings and opinions are not facts.

MOO

Me too. I was on the fence about him being in the swamp but at this point I strongly believe he isn’t there and is instead hunkered down in a safe(r) location. MOO.

I believe the only time he was ever there was when he was picked up by another person his parents arranged to give him a ride out of town sometime before 9/10. MOO

Just been in and out today because of day job.

Has the information about the altercation at the something Piggy's something something restaurant been confirmed by LE?

The restaurant confirmed it on Facebook and said they’ve notified LE. I tried to paste a link to the post on their Facebook page, but it doesn’t seem to work properly. The restaurant is called The Merry Piglets Mexican Grill.

The FB post is quoted and linked in this article: Witnesses: Laundrie had 'full blown' dispute in Wyoming eatery hours before Gabby Petito disappeared

[Edit due to bad FB link.]

This is the personal cross that Gabby's step father created, not the one that the investigators placed previously. It is a loving memorial to his daughter.
It is a beautiful spot. Flowers blooming and nice vegetation. One can only hope maybe a tinge of remorse from BL. A beautiful thing for Gabby's family to do. I hope they were out there to bring her home.

Has there been any confirmation from LE that any of the following occurred:

- BL traveled back to Florida by plane during the road trip.
- BL and his parents went on a camping trip between when he came back to FL in the van and when Gabby was reported missing.
- The sighting at the restaurant or the other lady who is now claiming to have seen him alone.

I’m mainly curious about the plane trip to see if LE ever confirmed that happened. But I feel like the last two on the list, the camping trip and the newest sightings are muddying the waters a bit. I just want to make sure we aren’t trying to make random rumors fit the timeline.
I have felt for some time that he locked her out of the van and drove off when he was purported to have flown home to Florida or even if he did, I think that he left the van and took the keys in an airport car park and that is why she was so upset when he took her phone and tried to lock her out of the van in Moab. MOO.

There have been some questions about the timeline of witnesses who saw GP and BL in late August. Here are some notes I made for myself, but I don’t know how to share actual links, so this just a summary….

On TikTok, “Jessica Over Yonder” said she and friends were camping in the Spread Creek area Aug. 22-29 … she said “I BELIEVE” it was the 26th, when she first saw Gabby’s white van with BL by himself

The Bethune family (with great videos on YouTube) noticed the white van parked there on Friday Aug. 27th

Nina Angelo posted on TikTok that she and her boyfriend were visiting Jackson Hole for a wedding and said they saw BL arguing with the server or hostess at the restaurant on Friday Aug. 27th at lunchtime, and GP crying

Another TikTok person and her boyfriend gave a ride to a hitchhiker, who they believe was BL, on Aug. 29th, which also was the date that TikTok Jessica above saw the white van for the last time

It seems to me that unless Jessica is positive she saw the van as early as the 26th, the other dates might line up to make sense, in my opinion.
How does the sighting of GP and BL in Victor Idaho fit in.
But the owner of Rustic Row, a local shop in Victor, Idaho, told EastIdahoNews.com over the weekend that Laundrie and Petito visited her store for 20 minutes. EastIdahoNews.com did not name the store owner.
She said she saw that Laundrie and Petito visited the store around Aug. 25 or Aug. 26.

Gabby Petito and her boyfriend visited this Idaho store days before Petito went missing

So the last confirmed sighting of Gabby alive is on August 27th at a restaurant. A sighting of BL in Wyoming was on the 29th by a Tik Tokker. The van then shows up in Florida on September 1. So Gabby was likely killed between some time on August 27th and the 29th because of the time it would take to drive that van from Wyoming to Florida. I wonder if coroner could place time of death. It would be so damning to BL if tha meal at the restaurant where they were IDed could pin point the time to that day
I believe the witness said that they had just sat down so I don't think they had ordered food so no receipt but the witness has a receipt for her and boyfriend's meal so they have a time stamp. jmo

I wonder if LE is watching the purchases of the Laundrie's right now? For instance, was it just a gallon of milk at the store or was it considerably more and only the milk went back home?

Can they do this now or does he have to be named a suspect before they investigate on that level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme