Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know how The Merry Piglets confirmed that Gabby and Brian where at their restaurant and not another couple. An exact date and time would also be helpful. JMO.

Yes, a date and time would be helpful. The post on the business page doesn’t offer that information unfortunately.
Given the statement is on their official business page, and is stated as being shared with the FBI, it is approved to discuss. When something is approved it is then up to posters as individuals to determine whether they feel that information may or may not fit.

It was posted here today that LE had search warrants to include the premises of the Laundrie house and all their electronics (the usual standard search warrant these days). They have already executed it. No sign of the Laundries being back at their house since then.

By Monday, a lot of that search material will have been logged - but the digital trail won't be fully known. I'm sure there's enough to arrest Brian, but the parents get to sit in the hot seat for some time to come.
Bam!!!!!
Bam!!!!!!!!!

I got a question that might answer a few things. Are Gabbys sandals in the van? My guess is he took those from the scene and didn’t want them back in the van in case they had blood on them etc. Where are those sandals? If they were on gabby then we know she passed after that van sighting. If not, where are they and they were hid or disposed prior to return home
We don’t even know if they are hers. He also is seen wearing similar sandals in several pics.

If it wasn't LE as we initially believed, could it have been BL? An early reporter on the scene, that visited within an hour of LE clearing out the area, said that the cross was already there.
Just curious...The first cross we saw had some washing under the stones... did it rain or was the stones in the moving water? could mean something?

I did say that because I read someone on this thread speak to different platforms that allow the poster to schedule when they want certain content to publish. Just as news doesn’t occur in neat increments, she probably spent travel days not capturing too much and yet haD outstanding content from one day that be posted over a three day span. I’ve worked in a newsroom where we scheduled stories to post in a staggered format and it increases viewership and she loved her followers. IMO.
This is all very informative, thank you both! (Not sure how to quote in-quote from the post I’m referring to!)

At 1pm in Aug 27th, a dining couple witnesses BL "aggressively" arguing with restaurant staff in Jackson Hole. He storms in and out four times, then GP comes in and apologies for his behavior.

Approximately 4 1/2 hours later that same couple passes BL and GP 2012 Ford Transit van just north of Jackson Hole. U'm thinking approximately between 5-5:30.

Vloggers drive by GP's van at around 6pm, parked very near Spread Creek, the spot where GP is later found dead.

GP's Mom also gets that strange text supposedly from G about her grandpa, "Stan" on the 27th.

According to witnesses then (I'm sure LE has talked to that restaurant's staff) BL was in a very agitated mood causing a "full bliwn incident" and GP was on clean-up apologizing.

I'm just surmising now but I'm thinking her going back in to apologize probably didn't sit well and could have lead to more arguing.

No wonder when TikTok gal and her boyfriend gave BL a ride on Aug 29th he "freaked out" when they said they were going to Jackson Hole. Last time he was there he'd made a big agressive scene and probably killed GP that night. AJMO

Brian Laundrie acted 'aggressive' before Gabby Petito's death: witness
Trying like heck to keep up in here.

Isnt "Jackson Hole" where the people were going to , that picked him up when he was hitchhiking ??
That is when he acted weird and panicky and got out of their vehicle ??

In the TikTok video, Baker claimed that Laundrie approached the couple around 5:30 p.m. local time that evening in need of a ride to Jackson, where she said they happened to be heading (She clarified the official pick-up time as 5:44 p.m. in a subsequent video on her TikTok page).

She alleged that he offered them $200 for the 10-mile drive before allowing him tag along.
During some small talk, Baker claimed Laundrie mentioned he had been camping "for multiple days without his fiancée," who he said was "working on their social media page back at their van."

When Baker claimed to have brought up the couple's own plans to go to Jackson Hole, she said Laundrie allegedly "freaked out" and insisted he get out of the car. Baker said she pulled over at the Jackson Dam, not far from Colter Bay, at 6:09 p.m.

Is this why??

He did not want anyone in Jackson hole to remember him from the scene from earlier ??

Just a thought I had while reading through here.

Woman Claims She Picked up Brian Laundrie Hitchhiking in Wyoming | PEOPLE.com

Last edited:
Right. The fact that no LE has ever said it happened makes me wonder if he actually flew home. I believe she told her family that, but I have my doubts as to whether he really did.
I have my doubts as to whether he flew home or not, but LE has revealed pretty much only the information that they needed to, so I don't think we can take their silence on any subject as evidence of anything.

Lady with the dog or Camping with friends lady is actually known as “Jessica Over Yonder” on TikTok :)
Is this the person who took the photos of the white van that showed an empty passenger seat? And she had to slow down because he was driving so slowly? And she saw the van the next day but there were no signs of camping gear, etc?

I got a question that might answer a few things. Are Gabbys sandals in the van? My guess is he took those from the scene and didn’t want them back in the van in case they had blood on them etc. Where are those sandals? If they were on gabby then we know she passed after that van sighting. If not, where are they and they were hid or disposed prior to return home

the sandals could be BLs.
Screenshot from one of GPs IG stories of BLs feet.

Attachments

• 4633B4FE-979F-4502-B8ED-359EE154E61A.jpg
    4633B4FE-979F-4502-B8ED-359EE154E61A.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 73
I thought that might be true for quite a while, but I changed my mind after the neighbors remembered BL and his parents preparing for a "camping trip" and leaving for some days. I believe the Mustang was a McGuffin (ruse) as the Mustang story arose after the neighbor had seen them pack, leave in the camper/topper and return. BL was long gone by then.
I think the Mustang/wildlife preserve story was fabricated to give the impression the Laundries are on an equal plane with GP's family...missing child. It is not true and has been concocted to "rehabilitate" the Landries, because of their inexplicably cold silence and non-cooperation - by their legal counsel. It served three purposes, dumbing down the utter hatred fomented against the Landries, giving BL a head start and sending an army of LE personnel on a wild goose chase.

I'm buying every bit of that, @TheGardener -- makes a ton of sense. They gotta protect their boy. The sooner he disappeared, the better. And so far, as best we know, it has worked. Grrrrr.

I'm starting to think LE is searching the nearby park / swamp because there is cellphone data coming from there that indicates her cellphone is there.

And that the Mustang carried the cellphone there.

Not him, I think he's in NY being hidden by family /friends/ medical issues and that's why the attorney is there because "should he be found in NY" he would need a NY attorney, not a Florida attorney

Yes and I think there's mix ups in locations. There's also another possible sighting closer to Yellowstone. "Officials are investigating other tips including whether the couple visited a bar in the Ashton area. EastIdahoNews.com spoke with two people who said they saw the couple and spoke with them at a bar in late August."

Didn’t Gabby tell the officers during the DV traffic stop that neither of them drank? I know you don’t have to drink alcohol while at a bar, but it seems a strange stop to make. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties