Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules that do apply here in regards to criminal behavior is that he has probably killed Gabby in a violent manner, dumped her on the side of a road and left her there, and has so far not given any details of what happened. He’s not odd, he’s just an everyday loser and killer who went on a trip with his girlfriend and expected her to coddle him the way his parents have. Gabby, on the other hand, was an ambitious young lady who was working and documenting their trip so she could show the world her artistic skills. His only ambition these days is trying to figure out how long Mama’s apron strings are.
BeckyF you could cohost with John Walsh and turn up the heat. I approve.

Has anyone heard any interviews or statements from friends of BL? Or friends of his parents? Or a more distant relative or acquaintance? All I've seen is GP's friends/family speaking out. Makes me wonder if he and his family don't have any connections and might be socially isolated for whatever reason. I feel like usually random people with tenuous relationships to the POI start to emerge by now to get some time in the spotlight and it just struck me as odd that I haven't heard of any of these (either pro or anti-BL). MOO
I agree and I find it very odd that BL has such a light footprint online, in general. He's featured in Gabby's social media a lot, but there's nothing that I could find from local papers reporting on his role in the school play, or in a photo of kids at school... no mentions of him in activities lists posted by parents, no photos of him other than ones during the "Gabby era". It's just weird. What did he do all those years to maintain such a low profile? I'm pretty privacy conscious and my online footprint is about 50xs his, even though I make conscious efforts to avoid having my name mentioned in the press (e.g., I don't answer journalists' questions about mundane things because I don't want to be quoted). It's almost like there's some pre-Gabby background that got scrubbed from the internet by one of those 'reputation defender' services.

No, no, no … the Bethune family is on YouTube called “Red, White and Bethune” …… Jessica Schultz aka Jessica Over Yonder is the single girl with a dog who also spotted the van ….. I’ve tried to clear all this up in several posts earlier this evening
Thank you Makayla! That was awesome!

Is the Bethune family the way down yonder person? I’m so confused on this narrative.

No, no, no … the Bethune family is on YouTube called “Red, White and Bethune” and they spotted the van on Aug. 27, late in the day…… Jessica Schultz aka Jessica Over Yonder on TikTok is the single girl with a dog who also spotted the van ….. I’ve tried to clear all this up in several posts earlier this evening. You can look them all up on either YouTube or TikTok for better explanations.

I agree and I find it very odd that BL has such a light footprint online, in general. He's featured in Gabby's social media a lot, but there's nothing that I could find from local papers reporting on his role in the school play, or in a photo of kids at school... no mentions of him in activities lists posted by parents, no photos of him other than ones during the "Gabby era". It's just weird. What did he do all those years to maintain such a low profile? I'm pretty privacy conscious and my online footprint is about 50xs his, even though I make conscious efforts to avoid having my name mentioned in the press (e.g., I don't answer journalists' questions about mundane things because I don't want to be quoted). It's almost like there's some pre-Gabby background that got scrubbed from the internet by one of those 'reputation defender' services.
I get the idea that she was his first relationship and he had been influenced by those misogynistic groups on Reddit and sites like it.

Where did all this money come from. Money for the van. Money for the trip. Money for the hotel. Money for plane ticket home. I feel like gabby put a lot of money into this. Probably put herself in debt. She was focused on something and her attention wasn’t on Brian. Who is away from his mommy and now his girlfriend isn’t giving him the attention he wants and he snapped. He’s a narcissist everyone’s life has to revolve around him. Just like how he made her the bad guy during the police stop he probably did the same when he told his parents what happened.

It's Idaho. It's on the way from SLC to Jackson, just over the Wyoming border. A stop off in Victor makes perfect sense.
Regarding their route -
If you look at their Dyrt profile, they have it broken up into sections which I think indicates what their planned route was around that area. One of them is Craters to Teton and two of those sites are very near Victor, ID.

I want to know if there was any fury of calls between BL and Parents after 2PM 8/27.....

I also would like to know if the bike ride with mom was after the weekend camping trip... seems like not many days between getting home and going camping again.

I don't think he would do all this ...to not be caught and then to commit suicide....I first thought well he is in Costa Rica by now but changed cause I think he needs his parents......and they would keep him closer...

And my last guess is..... they slept with one eye open when he got home on Sept 1.

Since Brian arrived to North Port at 10:26 AM on September 1, what day did he start driving? Any guesses?
Guess maybe 9PM on 8/29 this would give him enough time to walk from Jackson Dam Area.

He reminds me so much of that other killer loser whose mommy was in his corner, Chris Watts. She and his toxic sister are still defending him because he married a bossy woman who deserved to be murdered along with his children and their grandchildren, because, she bossed him.
OMG. That’s a good comparison. Both males had very loving, creative girlfriend/wife that were way above their station. And rather than cherish and respect the lives they were working so hard to create, they killed them. Maybe that’s too dramatic of an assessment of BL but it feels right tonight.

Hello Websleuthers,

It's been a while, but this Petito case seems so similar to other mysteriously dead/murdered women with an unstable male partner that it struck a chord, like that the endless Pistorius trial and a few cases I followed - Heyo and nice to be here again!

I’m just posting about this latest Merry Piglet restaurant incident and the couple who have witness accounts. It appears to be one of the latest aggressive outburst incidents witnessed before Petito died. Therefore it may be important to analyze to go into ‘state of mind’.

From the Fox News article: “Angelo, a photographer, said she couldn’t overhear the conversation but that she believed Laundrie was arguing with staff over the bill or about money. She described his body language as "aggressive" and said he left and returned about four times.

[On Nina Angelo’s boyfriend Matthew England]: “England also provided a credit card statement showing he spent $60.88 at the restaurant Aug. 27.”

“Angelo said it did not appear that Laundrie was on drugs, and he was "not screaming." But he was behaving aggressively with the restaurant staff, a waitress, a hostess and the manager – all women.”

Brian Laundrie argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses

Don't know if this is allowed but here it is.
Poem by David Harkins
You can shed tears that she is gone,

Or you can smile because she has lived
You can close your eyes and pray that she will come back,
Or you can open your eyes and see all that she has left
Your heart can be empty because you can’t see her
Or you can be full of the love that you shared
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday
Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday
You can remember her and only that she is gone
Or you can cherish her memory and let it live on
You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back
Or you can do what she would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member