Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only official statement is in the search warrant where it states Gabby's phone had been "turned off" for approximately 15 days and the date of the warrant was 9/15. And BL came back to town 9/1 so math and behavior suggest 9/1 as the date of last ping.
I don't recall... did it say "Turned off" or simply "off"?

You are absolutely right. I stand corrected.
In the FOX News Article late last night online that I posted in media links it quoted the restaurant as confirming that they were at their establishment but didn’t go so far as to offer employee statements to confirm and detail the conflict/argument w/BL nor that he left only to return multiple times nor that Gabby apologized for his behavior. I would imagine that FBI has asked them not to discuss the events in detail as this might well have been one of the last straws for Gabby to publicly take control of the situation in the restaurant and verbalize her embarrassment brought on by BL behaving rudely, out of control toward staff. I wonder if he saw it as total betrayal and sent him over the edge with her… ??? Brian Laundrie argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses — Fox News

has this been verified more than just the restaurant saying they’d been there? I mean the type of blowup by BL described it’s unlikely the restaurant workers would forget and seems even more unlikely they wouldn’t have already recognized and reported what occurred before influencers came out with the story. Although admittedly I suppose they could’ve reported before and just not known. Anyway, initially the restaurant manager said she didn’t recall any type of blowup by anyone and I just feel like it’s something that would’ve been remembered given how it was described.

The eye witness stated that she wanted to clarify that he wasn't yelling. He was upset and talking to the hostess but not yelling. Blow up means different things to different people.

I know people are saying that the news helicopter aired live footage that was later scrubbed from online versions of the footage because it showed her body.

I don't really believe it.

Why haven't their been any screenshots or anything, even when you seach outside WS? In the version I saw, the anchor said they did capture footage of the body but didn't include it on the broadcast. There was no indication that the chopper had previously aired live footage as the discovery happened.
I saw it in real time :(

Someone did post frames a few threads back yesterday. I want to say somewhere in threads 20-25, I really can't say as it moved so fast. There was some debate as to whether it was a right thing to do, to share those pics, so mods may have removed them since, I'm not sure.

As to why it's not on the internet, I wonder if FBI asked google to scrub so it doesn't interfere w the investigation? JMO

This manhunt reminds me of Eric Rudolph, the Olympic Park bomber. LE searched for him for years using all the advanced technology available to him. Eventually he was found, 5 years later, while dumpster diving. Rudolph did have military training however, and grew up in the mountains, so he did have some advantages that BL does not. But that case does show how hard it can be, even with advanced technology, to find someone who doesn't want to be found. Rudolph also didn't live completely off the land as he did steal from mountain cabins and dumpster dive at times.

Does anyone else think the parents intended the purchase of the camper top for Brian's use before the proverbial $$$$ hit the fan?
I don't think it was specifically for BL's use, but for them all to help him to clean up after himself. Which is why he doesn't have it right now.

Police would know if they put him on a plane to another country at this point.
IMO that doesn't mean he didn't go to another country via another route. I actually think that's likely.

so where did they stop for gas? did they pay with cash?
Has anyone verified that Grandpa Stan had actually called GP either by interviewing him, or phone records?

I don't see any way the FBI is going to share that information with anyone outside the investigation.

I'm not thinking he's got enough to last a lifetime, but enough to evade the search for awhile until he can move locations and go somewhere.

Please keep in mind that he's not charged with anything, he's still just a POI right now.

John List built an entire new life for himself after murdering his entire family. He only got caught because of America's Most Wanted.

I am very VERY well aware that he has not been charged with anything, and I am also well aware that if he shows his face, this country is looking for him. John List? This is not the 80s.

Of course some people get away, and by the way, List didn't even in the 80s. You theorized that he had enough. Enough for what? We were talking living in the woods. You changed the criteria by now saying he won't stay in the woods, so....

“People that are trying not to get caught for something sometimes use people, right? So he may have told his parents that’s where he’s going,” Chris Boyer, the executive director of the National Association for Search and Rescue, told Insider.

“They may be telling the authorities that in all honesty, but he lied to them.”
Brian Laundrie may have lied about going to Carlton Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members